Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Dog Expert In The House Help Me Answer This - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Expert In The House Help Me Answer This (361 Views)

Who Rears Dog In The House? / Scorpion Killed At The Back Of The House / Dog Expert Please I Need U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dog Expert In The House Help Me Answer This by amizzy48(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
My dog came on her first heat October ending she was 9+ .I was expecting her second heat in 4-6 month time. Today before cleaning her floor early morning (6:45am) where she sleeps i noticed a map on the floor which is usual( I suspected it was some blood stain she must her lick bcoz my dog is very funny sometimes) I decided to let her to go out nd poo at her favorite spot.
when she came back I decided to cuddle her so I can take a look at her vulva but she refuse to open leg wide which is usual instead she would use her teeth to grip my whenever I cuddle her to the region closer to her vulva. I heard to put on her mouth guard in order to prevent her from biting since she was becoming aggressive whenever I try to check her vulva.
After putting the mouth guard I heard to call some to help @ home to help me hold her her forearms while I run the check , I notice some kind of slight stain on of the face of the vulva, so I brought tissue to clean up the vulva.
After cleaning, the tissue has a light blood stain over it . I will attach the image of the tissue after cleaning with the stain. Though her vulva look swollen and the teat of her breast
After doing some Google research , I discovered that sometimes dog experience low menstrual flow discharge and heavy menstral flow discharge( u will noticed this one bcoz the dog can't lick up this one).
From all my observation does that translate ,she is on heat?

(1) (Reply)

Super Boerboele Puppies Available In DOXA -MERCY KENNEL / How To Boost The Growth Of Your Dogs. / Male Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy And A GSD Slant Back Puppy Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.