Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,929 members, 7,866,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Discovery - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Discovery (593 Views)

12-year-old Igbo Boy Bags Award For New Discovery In Mathematics / 12-Year-Old Chika Ofili Awarded In UK For His New Discovery In Maths / New Discovery!!! New Species Of Ancient Human Discovered In The Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Discovery by TheMajesticone: 4:38am On Jun 13, 2017
This is 4.33 a.m. How did it all start?

I slept around 10p.m , woke up around around past 12 to subscribe for the mtn 25 naira cheap data offer. At about past 1 I was already through with my download but still playing some songs on my phone, chatting and browsing on my phone because I couldn't sleep after some time I got bored of that, I tried to sleep because I would need the energy for the day work but I couldn't sleep so was just rolling across the bed. After about 1 and the half hour I.e around past 4 I was feeling sleepy but had this sleep paralysis, normally after I wake from a sleep in the middle of the night and I try to sleep back I would get sleep paralysis; My ever working solution is to changey sleeping position ( that works for me) but this night/morning it was unsual.

Normally I sleep with my head facing the portable DVD on the ground and Gotv decoder connected to it but because I wasnt feeling sleepy I changed the direction of my body to face the other side of the wall; that was the moment I started feeling sleepy but with the sleep came the sleep paralysis so I had to change the direction of my head back to the position of the Gotv decoder which was on by the way while the portable dvd was switched off which no one can hear a thing but funny enough as I had this sleep paralysis , I didn't wiggle my body just laid down on the bed but I saw so many things that I can't remember now like i was out of this world but what jolted me back to life or this world was i could audibly hear the Gotv channel ( for those who have Gotv decoders you should know the channel that pops up I.e the Gotv default channel). It was as if at that moment i wasn't watching the Gotv but I could hear every word, every advertisement and it hit me like an eureka moment.
HUMANS ARE ENERGY.

Although, am an agnostic because am not sure if there is a God so I just left it and stopped worrying myself about it , thinking about my career and all but it striked me like an atomic bomb. I have read some nairalanders like billyonaire and musicwriter write about all this 'crap' because sincerely I didn't believe in it but today it hit me. I think its a coincidence like I just stumbled on something I don't know of but i would like Billyonaire or anyone to shed more light on this.
N.B I didn't take this to the religion section because I don't want it 'spiritualize' I want to be educated on this discovery.
Thanks for reading.
Re: My Discovery by olu77(m): 4:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Guy wake up, you are sleep-typing
Re: My Discovery by LMandela(m): 5:02am On Jun 13, 2017
What Da Fvck Did U Discover?
Re: My Discovery by TheMajesticone: 5:04am On Jun 13, 2017
LMandela:
What Da Fvck Did U Discover?
Check again.
Re: My Discovery by Aminu212: 6:47am On Jun 13, 2017
Congrats, you just saw the outside world.
Re: My Discovery by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 13, 2017
TheMajesticone:

I slept around 10p.m , woke up around around past 12 to subscribe for the mtn 25 naira cheap data offer. At about past 1 I was already through with my download but still playing some songs on my phone, chatting and browsing on my phone because I couldn't sleep after some time I got bored of that, I tried to sleep because I would need the energy for the day work but I couldn't sleep so was just rolling across the bed. After about 1 and the half hour I.e around past 4 I was feeling sleepy but had this sleep paralysis, normally after I wake from a sleep in the middle of the night and I try to sleep back I would get sleep paralysis; My ever working solution is to changey sleeping position ( that works for me) but this night/morning it was unsual.

Normally I sleep with my head facing the portable DVD on the ground and Gotv decoder connected to it but because I wasnt feeling sleepy I changed the direction of my body to face the other side of the wall; that was the moment I started feeling sleepy but with the sleep came the sleep paralysis so I had to change the direction of my head back to the position of the Gotv decoder which was on by the way while the portable dvd was switched off which no one can hear a thing but funny enough as I had this sleep paralysis , I didn't wiggle my body just laid down on the bed but I saw so many things that I can't remember now like i was out of this world but what jolted me back to life or this world was i could audibly hear the Gotv channel ( for those who have Gotv decoders you should know the channel that pops up I.e the Gotv default channel). It was as if at that moment i wasn't watching the Gotv but I could hear every word, every advertisement and it hit me like an eureka moment.
HUMANS ARE ENERGY.

Although, am an agnostic because am not sure if there is a God so I just left it and stopped worrying myself about it , thinking about my career and all but it striked me like an atomic bomb. I have read some nairalanders like billyonaire and musicwriter write about all this 'crap' because sincerely I didn't believe in it but today it hit me. I think its a coincidence like I just stumbled on something I don't know of but i would like Billyonaire or anyone to shed more light on this.
N.B I didn't take this to the religion section because I don't want it 'spiritualize' I want to be educated on this discovery.
Thanks for reading.

What I write is always 'crap' until one is startled about the reality of what life is, for you, you remembered my writings while your soul went out of alignment with your physicality, but for others they will remember these writings only at their points of death. But I hope for some, they will know exactly what to do when they find themselves in the interdimensional realms. We are Spirit, and Spirit is Energy in its finest form. In essence, we are 'Conscious embodied Energy' having Earthly experience. The Physical body is just a vehicle, a vessel that holds us to the Earth Surface. When the Soul alignment to the ethereal framework that connects soul to physicality goes out of alignment then soul is uninhibited by the encumbrances of the physical body.

Since we are embodied energy, when our alignment as soul, is outside the confines of the physical organism, we can tune into any dimension, any frequency, you could even tune hear from different wavebands. Cos you exist as Photon in the Cosmic Field.

Infact, let us not sugar-code it any longer, I believe a lot of people are mature enough to handle this truth. We are what we call the Aliens but in a human body. Outside of this body, the real us looks totally different. We are more than our body. We exist as humans on Earth, but when we step out of our body, we are something else, we can be something else. We are hybrids of different entities.

2 Likes

Re: My Discovery by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2017
I can wholesomely relate to what you are saying because I have heard so many intelligent intellectuals share this same line of thought
Russel Brand always speaks about the different entities and how we occupy these puppet bodies which will definitely give way through death for the soul to transcend into a higher realm where different cosmic energy exist and that only humans with high consciousness can have glimpse of these things and with it comes mastery over every emotions, over riches and every facet human existence
Re: My Discovery by musicwriter(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2017
TheMajesticone:

HUMANS ARE ENERGY.

Thanks for reading.

First of all, what I write on Nairaland is not crap, its only crap to you because you don't know. I spend my time looking into what philosophers and mystics have to say and comparing to what science is saying. And anybody who's ready to seek would find the truth for themselves.

Well, while you largely need some sleep, but there's an explanation to what happened to you. We are energy, the whole of your body is a ball of walking energy and as @billyonaire puts it- a photon. What happened to you is your brain was vibrating on the ALPHA frequency which is between 8 Hz -12 Hz. This is just one of many frequencies the brain have and in your subconscious state of mind this frequency can tune in to your TVs and maybe radios. In future you can actually tune in and change channels on your TVs and radio with your mind/brain.

In order to understand how your brain could tune into a TV or radio channel in your subconscious state of mind, see the videos below in the order it is posted.

(1). See the different waves/frequencies available in your brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5LT9b-L9_Y

(2). See this video on how you can use this brain waves/frequencies to move objects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P29EXskk9oU

(3). See how the brain is being used to fly robots and drones today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baEYCberLUA

(4). See how the brain is being used to fly robots and drones today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLjxMjBlB9k

Philosophers, mystics, occultists, spiritualists, for thousands of years (since the time of ancient Egypt) has long known everything above which science is only beginning to understand today. We are free beings, but currently living in a prison called body!!. Fortunately, the so called death is there to free us from this prison.

Its unfortunate I have to explain it with science (because that's the way most of you surface people would understand it), but I'll advise you to keep aside the above videos, cause to be honest, the truth is not in science. The truth is in Philosophy, mysticism, occultism, spirituality. Science is not the only way to arrive at a truth. As a matter of fact, science is a very primitive means of investigating these things. This's why I think the problem with science is that its very arrogant and considers itself as the ultimate verifier of truth.

Science is seen spirituality, spirituality is unseen science............... Kaba Hiawatha Kamen

2 Likes

Re: My Discovery by Iamsheye(m): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Were you also able to view the channel

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World / Jamb Regularization ! A Fraud, An Assault And A Daylight Rape To Nigerians / Founder Of Lekki British Int'l School Becomes Doctor Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.