Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil (6282 Views)

Synthetic Motor Oil Versus Conventional Motor Oil Cold Pour Comparison Test / Mobil1 5W 30 Fully Synthetic Oil Problems. / Share Your Experience With Rymax 5W 30/5W 40 Fully Synthetic Oils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 6:08am On Jun 13, 2017
5w30 synthetic=8k(5liters)
5w30 synthetic=6k5(4liters)
5w30 synthetic=2k(1liter)
5w30high performance=5k(4liters)
15w40high performance=5k(5liters)
super star oil is a product of u.a.e (dubai) ,our synthetic oil meets current Api specifications SN/CF,and can go 10,000km,while our high performance meets Api sl/sj, Api sl/cf specifications, and can go 5000km
N.b, some of our products lyk 5w20, ATF drexon 4, 5, 5w40 will hit the country next month.
whole sale price differs, call or watsapp, 07039804561, we deliver anywer in nigeria

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 6:16am On Jun 13, 2017
stick to car manufacturer s recommendations.

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 6:18am On Jun 13, 2017
pix of synthetic

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by diportivo: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2017
gazzuzz

let's buy na grin
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by awiriwa: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Very laughable. This oil and packaging looks like it was done in some backyard shop. We are wiser than this.

2 Likes

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2017
awiriwa:
Very laughable. This oil and packaging looks like it was done in some backyard shop. We are wiser than this.
there is this mentality in nigeria that anything cheap is fake and was produced in backyard, i challenge for test in any lab of ur chioce, you think dubai is wer you sell tins dat dnt meet specifications,i can send you one liter for the test, you dnt have right to say its fake untill you have prove, so am willing to send one liter to you, or else you remain silent,,go to facebook search, "union chemical factory llc" clique on "contact us" wen the superstar page opens clique on the 3strips by the top by ur right

2 Likes

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Diplowman: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Jlow2:
stick to car manufacturer s recommendations.

Which car manufacturer recommended SuperStar oil? grin

1 Like

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Diplowman:

Which car manufacturer recommended SuperStar oil? grin
manufacturers recommend 5w30,5w20,5w40 etc with American petroleum institute( api) specification sn/cf, sl/sj, sl,cf, forte oil is not specified on any car but pple use it, u must not use super star, but am ready for any test for this oil at any laboratory, its a product of u.a.e (dubai), the fact that its cheap does not make it fake.

1 Like

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2017
awiriwa:
AWIRIWA am still waiting for your response as regards to your comments that dis oil was made in the backyards, ok am bringin up the stakes get a laboratory for the test if it does not meet the standards specified i will pay you 100k,you dnt just hide on ur fone to spoil a business dat was built by years of hardwork, i still challenge you, maybe you dnt knw how far dubai has gone, the whole system works in there country, dis wer you see police on patrol with Ferrari , am waiting for you or drop ur numba let me send the 1liter to you for the test.
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by zylkenny(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Where is your office located sir?
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2017
zylkenny:
Where is your office located sir?
mma 3 anguldi bukuru, jos plateau state, month am opening an office in ebonyi state to feed the south east zone, but can deliver nation wide,if u check my posts on nairaland i export solid mineral, 2 months ago we started importin this products and der has been alot of testimonies though not on nairaland.
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by obitryce(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Bros how does one place an order? No contact no? Minwyl the web address u gave does not exist, Kindly explain cus more information is needed thanks.
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
obitryce:
Bros how does one place an order? No contact no? Minwyl the web address u gave does not exist, Kindly explain cus more information is needed thanks.
07039804561 is my number,place der order from me , i am one of der representatives in nigeria,
,go to facebook search, "union chemical factory llc" clique on "contact us" wen the superstar page opens clique on the 3strips by the top by ur right
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
some of our products already certified by standard organisation of nigeria(son) while others coming soon,i tank specially our esteened customers whom kept faith with us,i promised i wnt disappoint,likewise our products,and to our critics we thank them for keepin us on our toes, even though sum criticism wer unnecessary because dey had no prove, even i suggested sending dem the oil for free and taking care of the test expenses,we noticed sum wer importers of already knw brands, wic is more expensive, consequently seein us as threats ,cos for 7k we offer 10,000km 5liters synthetic oil api-sn latest oil technology , wic i think is an alternative for dos whom cant afford d ones of 20k am not challenging them to anything,but let dem just knw dat alot of known brands have adulterated ones,dey shud be able to direct customer's wer to get the original,with a population of over 180million der is enuf space for everybody in the market

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 8:02am On Jun 15, 2017
still available.
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2017
tanks for ur patronage, Emma from Abuja.

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by helpishere(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Is it ILSAC 5 certified and Dexos 1 or 2? What are the manufacturers' specifications that it meets or exceeds? I have never heard of Dexron 4 or 5. Please dont bring it into the country next month. Enough of gearbox damages. 5w40 is not a good oil that you should bother with. I dont see why anyone should be thinking of that when people are running away from TOTAL and Oando. Is it a C oil that will work for Peugeot cars? So what advantage is this your oil giving to Nigerian motorists?
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 6:28am On Jun 17, 2017
helpishere:
Is it ILSAC 5 certified and Dexos 1 or 2? What are the manufacturers' specifications that it meets or exceeds? I have never heard of Dexron 4 or 5. Please dont bring it into the country next month. Enough of gearbox damages. 5w40 is not a good oil that you should bother with. I dont see why anyone should be thinking of that when people are running away from TOTAL and Oando. Is it a C oil that will work for Peugeot cars? So what advantage is this your oil giving to Nigerian motorists?
wen you talk about ILASAC ur also talking about, api( american petroleum institute) specifications, i want to remind u dat any body can stamp api-sn/cf which is the current api spec, available in mostly synthetic, but only a lab test can reveal the true content, weda mineral oil or synthetic,i can foward any of my product for laboratory test, and let me put sumtin straight here,for pple buyin oil not all 5w20,5w30,5w40, re synthetic,a 5w30 with api sl/sj and 5w30 with api sn/cf re not the same and dnt met same specification, wat i mean by dexron 4, 5 is Atf type iv, v or mercon v, even dexron vi is available in the market,pple use the word"dexron" but wat matters most is wats specified on your dipstick iii,iv, v ,vi, another advice is wen your buyin total,mobil,oando,forte ,buy frm der feeling stations because most in shops are adulterated, lastly my products re of good quality and pocket friendly,our synthetic covers 10,000km, i stand by it, and will foward it if anybody wants to conduct a lab test, the fact you use samsung and i use gionee or tecno does not mean mine is fake,you re here condemning oando n total, while seahorse etc re in d market, we have population of abt 180million ,every body has a chioce, and to be frank with you not every cheap product is fake.

1 Like

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Smartademu(m): 7:02am On Jun 17, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] red flag, I checked the website and it is nonexistent.
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by arantess: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Hahaha, I check too, the site dosnt exist, Nigerians sha...kaii
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2017
Smartademu:
[color=#990000][/color] red flag, I checked the website and it is nonexistent.
,,go to facebook search, "union chemical factory llc" clique on "contact us" wen the superstar page opens clique on the 3strips by the top by ur right,u will see all u want to knw about superstar oil
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2017
arantess:
,go to facebook search, "union chemical factory llc" clique on "contact us" wen the superstar page opens clique on the 3strips by the top by ur right
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2017
arantess:
i challenge u to a lab test, if it does not meet d api sn/cf specification, be a man and put ur money wer u mouth is
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by helpishere(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jlow2:
wen you talk about ILASAC ur also talking about, api( american petroleum institute) specifications, i want to remind u dat any body can stamp api-sn/cf which is the current api spec, available in mostly synthetic, but only a lab test can reveal the true content, weda mineral oil or synthetic,i can foward any of my product for laboratory test, and let me put sumtin straight here,for pple buyin oil not all 5w20,5w30,5w40, re synthetic,a 5w30 with api sl/sj and 5w30 with api sn/cf re not the same and dnt met same specification, wat i mean by dexron 4, 5 is Atf type iv, v or mercon v, even dexron vi is available in the market,pple use the word"dexron" but wat matters most is wats specified on your dipstick iii,iv, v ,vi, another advice is wen your buyin total,mobil,oando,forte ,buy frm der feeling stations because most in shops are adulterated, lastly my products re of good quality and pocket friendly,our synthetic covers 10,000km, i stand by it, and will foward it if anybody wants to conduct a lab test, the fact you use samsung and i use gionee or tecno does not mean mine is fake,you re here condemning oando n total, while seahorse etc re in d market, we have population of abt 180million ,every body has a chioce, and to be frank with you not every cheap product is fake.

You claimed it is API SN and I asked if it is also ILSAC 5. We dont need a library to test your product yet until you give us the technical specification of the oil. You are the one to show us the website link and if it is a new product, it was not made in Nigeria and before they can ship it to you, the website should be up by now. If you talk about Dexron 4 as being type T4, dunno what else to say. Seahorse is good for those who are foolish, who prefar to destroy their engines and yet blame Kazeem. If Total and Oando with their corporate image visible for all to see decides to sell obsolete oil to Nigerians, does that mean you can do that too?

1 Like

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
helpishere:

You claimed it is API SN and I asked if it is also ILSAC 5. We dont need a library to test your product yet until you give us the technical specification of the oil. You are the one to show us the website link and if it is a new product, it was not made in Nigeria and before they can ship it to you, the website should be up by now. If you talk about Dexron 4 as being type T4, dunno what else to say. Seahorse is good for those who are foolish, who prefar to destroy their engines and yet blame Kazeem. If Total and Oando with their corporate image visible for all to see decides to sell obsolete oil to Nigerians, does that mean you can do that too?
ok,go to facebook search "union chemical factory llc" den you clique on "contact us" wen the superstar page opens der is a 3stripe at the top of the page by ur right clique on it to choose wat ever u want to knw,am still ready to send samples of this product to you so you do a laboratory test,infact i am ready to pay for it,so dat we knw if it does not meet its specifications, u talk about obsolete, american petroleum institute, api -sn is the newest specification in oils and superstar synthetic meets dat standard, pls i will lyk you to promise to take responsibity of wat you say, "because talk is cheap"

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by sooperrescue(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Go to facebook, turn left and enter Oshodi and click obalende bus....The new definition of website design. Not all Api sn are full synthetic oil. A lab test for an engine oil is better done when the oil is drained, to see if the metals are still intact. Websites begins with www. and not go to facebook. I will like you to post the technical specification of the oil, if it is for gasoline cars or like the ones sold in Nigeria, that Total sells oil suitable for bmw ll01 which is for 2002 bmw. What are the spec sheet of the oil?

1 Like

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
sooperrescue:
Go to facebook, turn left and enter Oshodi and click obalende bus....The new definition of website design. Not all Api sn are full synthetic oil. A lab test for an engine oil is better done when the oil is drained, to see if the metals are still intact. Websites begins with www. and not go to facebook. I will like you to post the technical specification of the oil, if it is for gasoline cars or like the ones sold in Nigeria, that Total sells oil suitable for bmw ll01 which is for 2002 bmw. What are the spec sheet of the oil?
then mine is fully synthetic,untill your re ready for the test, u shut ur mouth,lets go into sumtin practical here,and stop being childish, who is ready for the test am willing to send the oil to the person,i have sent the facebook page of which wat you find der is also wat you will find at d web site wen its ready,the fact dat ur a dealer or a distributor of another brand does not make mine fake, if ur own company has another specification dat is more current than api-sn, i dnt knw, but the latest specification frm american petroleum institute is SN and dats wat we offer in our fully synthetic oil,its a pity you dnt knw that synthetic oil is no big deal in UAE,a country wer all systems works,you can neva take away lubricants from UAE,even the almighty mobil have sum produced in UAE,hav you asked urself wer forte oil is imported from?well untill ur ready to drain oil and check the metals to prove weda it meets d specification you have absolutely nofin substantial to say, and bro even if total sells a 1980 model of oil its because u still find cars of 80s in nigeria,now your condemning dem for sellin an oil for 02 bmw, 80% of nigeria population can not afford to buy 2017 model of cars, so if you still have cars of 80s and 90s in nigeria wat sense re you making by condemning total for sellin engine oil for 02 model,if you drive a 2017 range der re pple who still drive 03 honda accord, while you buy a brand of synthetic dat goes 15,000km for 15k, sum buy superstar fully synthetic dat goes 10,000km for 7k, tank you.

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by sooperrescue(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
I defer to your superior claims, good luck to the latest aluminium oil in town. A fully synthetic oil that total 4x4 api sl that is not synrhetic oil is more expensive to buy. It is only mumu like you that will buy it.
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
sooperrescue:
I defer to your superior claims, good luck to the latest aluminium oil in town. A fully synthetic oil that total 4x4 api sl that is not synrhetic oil is more expensive to buy. It is only mumu like you that will buy it.
my fully synthetic is not api sl, my fully synthetic is API-SN/CF, wic is the latest current specification, why re you hating? its easy to hide behinde your fone and insult me, because you have no point,the more you hate the more we wax stronger in the market,ok am offering to take care of the expenses for you to drain d oil and check the metals as you said dats d only way to knw if the oil meets its specification,i will not insult you,but will only stick to our argument, the fact that sumthing is cheap does not make it fake,supetstar fully synthetic goes 10,000km for a pocket friendly 7k for 5liters and 6k for 4liters.i or superstar oil did not stop you from selling your products,tanks for the updates and ur criticisms re happily welcomed

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 6:49am On Jun 20, 2017
www.superstar-oil.com( preferably use firefox search engine to check our website)
Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 6:44am On Jun 21, 2017
(American petroleum institute) API specifications, superstar fully synthetic oil offers your engine maximum protection on 10,000km with the current Api specification (sn) at a pocket friendly price,a product of UAE(we welcome any sort of laboratory test)

Re: Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil by Jlow2: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
still available(GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Steps On How To Prepare Your Car For Long Term Storage / 5 Factors That Affect The Handling Of Your Vehicle / Please What's The Difference Between Mobil 2000 And Normal Mobil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.