Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu (22145 Views)

Ozekhome Meets Salami Panel, Testifies Against Magu, Submits Videos / Dauda Lawal Testifies Against Magu / FG In New Push To Enforce Recovery Of Over N5 Trillion AMCON Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Only two names grin grin

- Abba Kyari and who again

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by burkingx(f): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Abba Kyari is coming...

....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by CharlotteFlair: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Chai!! grin grin grin

The new sheriff!! The body language president!! The incorruptible Buhari!! The war General!!

See your life now!!

Chai!! grin

I am still surprised at how quickly buhari became a puppet!! grin

The man is confused and overwhelmed by the intricacies of governance.

We told them buhari lacked what it takes to pioneer Nigeria into greatness!

A dullard! A herdsman! A religious bigot! An ethnic champion! A bitter soul! A vindictive human!

How can such a person become successful in leading Nigeria!!

We invited him to be Efcc chairman but he refused!

He said he must be president!!

Tinubu picked him up from the bush where he tended to his cows!

And whitewashed the old sepulchre!! They chanted a spiritual song! Change!!!

Now see where we are! Nigeria has never been more divided!!

Today, the blood of dogs and baboons are sold in shops for 2 for 5k!!

Now he is a vegetable!! Kai!! Karma is badt!

O lawd! Come down and deliver your children from the evil jaws of the anti Christ!! cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by ashacot: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Why can't they allow Magu to do his work in peace

Funny video of a man defining rape, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKnTMIVs7u8
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wonders shall never end. The capital of Nigeria and seat of power is London. grin

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by LexngtonSteele: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
burkingx:
....... cheesy

The praise-singing done for Abba Kyari of recent is suspicious.

That's the next EFCC chairman

I suspect he is sponsored by a corrupt powerful guy.... Won't be surprised if it's Saraki - a political genius

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by CharlotteFlair: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
dee02:

You have been noticed after three miserable attempts!
Cretinous basta rd!!!
Shut up fool! May God run your life the way buhari is running Nigeria! Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by nextprince: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
Aburi001:
Only the guilty ones can be doing or sponsors Magu''s removal. When you eat gbi, you must die gbi grin

Na so
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by Jabioro: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
Intra intrigue mafia games...
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by fineboynl(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
the fact magu have case to answer that only even disqualified him. why can't they tried another so we can rest for once.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by seguno2: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Paperwhite:
Let the game go on.Corruption fighting corruption.This government have loss it a long time ago.Fighting corruption my foot.Bleep all of them.

Abi oh.
From Buhari to Babachir to Magu to the presidency cabal, corruption is worse in this useless administration.
After spending trillions trillions budget in 2015, 2016 and 2017 we are still in recession and they want to borrow money despite no longer paying subsidy.
Do they think that we are their fools?

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by dee02(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Shut up fool! May God run your life the way buhari is running Nigeria! Hypocrite!
May you get run over by a rickety bus on your way home at anytime this week and your mangled body decimated by gaunt and hungry vultures!
Vacuous troglodyte, you have the nerves right? Ewu Gambia, bloody bagger!
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by Wapbullet: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2017

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by OlaMiki: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
All anti magu / pro corruption elements will fail and fall last last. all their corrupt lobbying and secret actions are dead on arrival
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by naijapunch: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by Tecno66: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/security-agents-comb-site-new-push-magu/

Osinbajo knows the right thing to do but they politicise everything. Because of politics, they will call head tail and call black white. That is Nigerian politician for you.
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by andyanders: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Magu must stay. Whether senate and their associates likes it or not, Magu must stay. Nothing should stop the Presidency from approving Magu as the Chairman of EFCC.

What is happening right now is that corruption is fighting back. Nobody for now can be able to confront the type of corrupt leaders that we have in Nigeria, than a person like Magu.

We are behind your person Mr. Magu and God MUST see you through. The kind of mess in this country as regards to corruption, if not eliminated and exterminated from our system, we can never see any form of future in this country.
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by dinggle: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Useless country! Whats the essence of confirmation hearings if he can be retained without confirmation?
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by Tecno66: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
OlaMiki:
All anti magu / pro corruption elements will fail and fall last last. all their corrupt lobbying and secret actions are dead on arrival
I read an article on nairaland yesterday. The writter asked why DSS reports that have sent many to jail, stopped the comfirmation of many appointees, is suddenly being treated with suspicion in Magu's case. Probably we should revisit all the reports ever issued by this agency and even appologies to all the judges whose houses were stormed at midnite by DSS operatives. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. There should be no sacred cows. The argument of conspiracy does not hold water. If Magu's reccommendation is rejected, it is because of the damning report writen against him by the DSS. There is no way a responsible senate could have gone ahead to comfirm him even if he is the junior brother to the senate president. Whichever way you look at it, his retention in the face of that DSS report sends a wrong signal. I assure you that if such report had been written concerning an opposition element, he will be standing trial by now.
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by CharlotteFlair: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
dee02:

May you get run over by a rickety bus on your way home at anytime this week and your mangled body decimated by gaunt and hungry vultures!
Vacuous troglodyte, you have the nerves right? Ewu Gambia, bloody bagger!
grin grin See painment!! Instead of saying amen. grin

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by Jesusloveyou: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
olowobaba10:
Hogwash, they are just playing games with people's intelligence
don't mind those criminals, they think buhari is a fool

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by Ptown(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Moment when Npower portal open this evening

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by Jesusloveyou: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Tecno66:
I read an article on nairaland yesterday. The writter asked why DSS reports that have sent many to jail, stopped the comfirmation of many appointees, is suddenly being treated with suspicion in Magu's case. Probably we should revisit all the reports ever issued by this agency and even appologies to all the judges whose houses were stormed at midnite by DSS operatives. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. There should be no sacred cows. The argument of conspiracy does not hold water. If Magu's reccommendation is rejected, it is because of the damning report writen against him by the DSS. There is no way a responsible senate could have gone ahead to comfirm him even if he is the junior brother to the senate president. Whichever way you look at it, his retention in the face of that DSS report sends a wrong signal. I assure you that if such report had been written concerning an opposition element, he will be standing trial by now.
even going by the DSS report, nothing damning not to confirmed magu,
Did you see money in his house like what DSS found in the judges house ?
Even with the report, nothing criminal about it

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by ephi321(f): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
2 years on, zero achievement. Nigerians are in for a long ride, this govt will still be on Magu's case until 2019. Mschew.
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by aolawale025: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
ijustdey:

corruption fighting back.......

Abi
corruption fighting corruption

can't just understand why the Senate will not confirm Magu because if security report that us vague but can confirm an ambassador nominee who the DSS warned that he shouldn't be confirmed

The case of the ambassador wasn't integrity related.
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by aolawale025: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

Magu was said to have spent #3M on a first air ticket. How many DCP can afford such? Can we see his tax returns returns for that particular year?
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by Jesusloveyou: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
aolawale025:

Magu was said to have spent #3M on a first air ticket. How many DCP can afford such? Can we see his tax returns returns for that particular year?
what if the flight were free? Did you see the flight ticket of 3m naira?
You cannot ascertain the real amount of service render, it could be 100,000 or free.
Is not like product that involved exchange of cash with receipt of payment.
My friend can render me service without issuing receipt.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by CioAngels(f): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Why is lawal daura afraid of magu? Saraki, abba kyari, buratai and their group are afraid magu will disgrace them all. They want their stooge who will celebrate their looting. By His grace magu will not be removed.Armed robbers in government establishment.
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by sshalom(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Some folks are just dead focused on removing Magu by all means.
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by aolawale025: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
what if the flight were free? Did you see the flight ticket of 3m naira?
You cannot ascertain the real amount of service render, it could be 100,000 or free.
Is not like product that involved exchange of cash with receipt of payment.
My friend can render me service without issuing receipt.

well it was in the DSS report. And his response was he paid for the ticket personally. He never said it was a gift.
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by Tecno66: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
It is not only a criminal report that can work against a man's comfirmation. As a public servant, there are dos & donts, and there are ethics. When you break the rules, you go down. Not only when money is found in your house. In any case I was not trying to convince you because I know I cant. I was just using my reaction to give all those who read your thread an alternative and more reliable opinion not one based on political affiliation. Thats all.
Re: Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu by Tecno66: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
aolawale025:

In addition my brother, in that same report, they say he lives in an apartment rented for about 20 million naira and paid for by a man who has a case pending with the commission. My point is that they should stop saying there is a conspiracy against him. What is working agaist him is the DSS report. QED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige / FG Orders Speedy Completion Of N40bn, 8-lane Ph-aba Highway / Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.