Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. (2087 Views)

This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World / Help To Confirm If My BMW E46 Engine is Dead. / Thread For Twin Turbo Engines (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by shaddi(m): 7:50am On Jun 13, 2017
My car for days now gives me a check engine light with the message.."ENGINE MALFUNCTION /REDUCED POWER ".....please any good bmw mechanic should help me with this one....thanks
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by mayor2013: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2017
shaddi:
My car for days now gives me a check engine light with the message.."ENGINE MALFUNCTION /REDUCED POWER ".....please any good bmw mechanic should help me with this one....thanks

What you need to do first is run a comprehensive scan. A fault error would be given. Work would be carried out based on result. So many things can cause reduced engine power.
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by shaddi(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2017
A scan has been carried on the car and a number of electrical faults came up but the workshop i took the car to at AJAH area is taking forever in getting their electrian over to check on the car
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by mayor2013: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2017
shaddi:
A scan has been carried on the car and a number of electrical faults came up but the workshop i took the car to at AJAH area is taking forever in getting their electrian over to check on the car

Do you have scan result. That would guide me in giving you directions
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by shaddi(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2017
mayor2013:

yes I do
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by shaddi(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2017
mayor2013:

....here is it

Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by shaddi(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2017
cry cry
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by mayor2013: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Any previous work done on this car. What year is your bmw
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by mayor2013: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2017
As for fault number1 check your pressure converter connection( boost pressure sensor) . Check for loosed connections and make sure its vacuum lines are not Connected in the wrong direction. Part number for something similar (pressure converter 11747626351). This item could be bad as well. Am off to work would continue
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by Lexusgs430: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2017
shaddi:

Oga GASSUS, Pocket money don land ............

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by thebigkendo(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Oga GASSUS Gazzuzz Pocket money don land ............

3 brands, honda/acura, Toyota/lexus, Kia/Hyundai grin
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by shaddi(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thanks for your help guys....I found a very good mechanic at AJAH the guy is a pro.....I recommend him!!
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by shaddi(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
I would update you guys on the repairs tommorow
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by jodeci01: 1:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Share mechanic details...
shaddi:
Thanks for your help guys....I found a very good mechanic at AJAH the guy is a pro.....I recommend him!!
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by shaddi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
jodeci01:
Share mechanic details...
his name is anayo he is very good but not coordinated....he has a place at mechanic village at AJAH area
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by shaddi(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
The problem was a faulty crank shaft sensor

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by shaddi(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
We noticed the coil number 6 was also burnt

Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by ziggybyno(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Share his contact information bro
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by mayor2013: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
What's the update about this ride. Am highly interested in this

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by PMoTheGreat: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
shaddi:
We noticed the coil number 6 was also burnt

Hello. Please can you share the Anayo mechanic's phone number? I would like his help for my X6 as well
Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by shaddi(m): 2:06am On Feb 01, 2021
PMoTheGreat:

Hello. Please can you share the Anayo mechanic's phone number? I would like his help for my X6 as well
a Anayo is good but if you aren't patient with people, I will suggest to get another mechanic. Call me, I will gist you my bitter sweet experiences.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With My BMW X6 Twin Turbo. by PMoTheGreat: 2:30am On Feb 01, 2021
shaddi:
a Anayo is good but if you aren't patient with people, I will suggest to get another mechanic. Call me, I will gist you my bitter sweet experiences.

Will definitely give you a call. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Up On Your Passat, Golf 4, Or Vw Car Without Trying Dr Cool First. / 2004 Honda Accord Radio/navigation System Code / Help, My GOLF 4 Sometimes Show Engine Oil Alert On Dashboard While Driving..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.