Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

All About Dreambox Receivers - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Dreambox Receivers (25253 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by microgiant: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2010
Galantry:

Hello Gurus, Pls help me here. I have been trying to set up an FTA system at my work place in Congo (Brazzaville) in the city of Pointe Noire. Will this Dreambox receiver work in Congo? Presently i have a motorised system with TECHNOMATE 3000D receiver and motor, I receive only a few uninteresting channels. Is the problem with the receiver or the location or what? I have links in the UK and can easily get a dreambox receiver sent to me if need be. Thanks guys for your good work at helping one another enjoy the FTA TV world.

It will work provided you have broadband internet connection 24/7.

1 Like

Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by olofofo(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2010
@microgiant.

tested it and it works fine with 1x starcomms as well, so you do not really need a broadband internet.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by goldid(f): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2010
We're very pleasure to introduce our product multi-system Card Splitter to you. The Goldid multi-system Smart Card Splitter support fot Irdeto, Conax and Viaccess in one, it's a high quality Sharing hub, using a telephone line(cable,wire) .
With this multi-system Card Splitter you can share one original smart card between all your digital receivers in the home ( 2, 4,6,8 receivers s or more by cascade,depend on the original smart card that how many can working) and the master unit will connect to the receivers by the slaves which will be insert inside the receivers cam and work as the original card , this solution is useful when you had more than 1 receiver in your home but you didn't want to pay monthly fee for extra card.
Note: the multi-systme smart card splitter is for used in the same home only (family used only)
We look forward to receiving your enquires soon
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Best Regards,
ms.zhang
MSN: goldid.cn@hotmail.com
Email: goldid@yahoo.cn
www.bluetvsat.net
www.bluetvsat.org
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by goldid(f): 3:55am On May 02, 2010
Good news!
grin

We're very pleasure to introduce our product single system seca card splitter and multi-system card splitter to you.

as only needs 1 CYFRA+ or hotbird Original smart card could sharing to 5 receivers in a household without Internet, each receiver can control and watch your own favourite channels in the meantime .

Are you interested in this ?
our website :www.goldid.cn
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by icbooster(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2010
Chief Olofofo,

kindly put me tru on this micro/dreambox receivers. I really want to have it but my challenges are listed below:

1. do i need to buy another box or will i keep downloading keys when this become ineffective.
2. where can i buy and at what cost.
3. what channels can it open for me.

Please your urgent response to these challenges will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by goldid(f): 2:47am On May 09, 2010
Tell you a good news.
single system seca card splitter and multi-system card splitter maybe useful for you.(same as smart-wi card)

With this Card Splitter you can share one original smart card between all your digital receivers (such as dreambox) in home . It is useful when you had more than 1 receiver in your home but you didn't want to pay monthly fee for extra card.
It's very economical. It is now very popular in the markets of Asia ,Africa and more.

Goldid (Cable) Card splitter is designed to allow you securely split card between multiply receivers in the household.

Only needs 1 Card Splitter could sharing to 8 receivers in a household without Internet, each receiver can control and watch your own favourite channels in the meantime.

We will provide you a good price to have a trial.
We should be grateful for your trial order.

If you are interested in our card splitter, please leave your e-mail , msn or skype for us. It would be more convenient to service for you,

Best Regards,
ms.zhang
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by goldid(f): 4:37am On May 09, 2010
Only used Dreambox to watch channels are so expensive, I think.Because i have more 1 receivers in my home .

Recently I bought a card splitter, it’s really useful to me.
Only needs 1 Card Splitter could sharing to 8 receivers in a household without Internet, each receiver can control and watch my own favourite channels in the meantime.

So I think it’s very economical .
Help me to save money. So I think it’s good. grin
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by adrusa: 6:34pm On May 23, 2010
I overrated my ability recently when I purchased a Cuberevo HD PVR Linux based satellite receiver. I have been unable to configure it to to use my dstv cards in the two card readers that it has. I can use the cards with the cam modules, but that is even buggy.

In summary I will like to use the receiver for FTA and DSTV using the card reader slot. I need some help from anybody with the required experience. Thank you.

My DSTV card is not married because I use it with a STRONG 63xx stb and like I said it sometimes work with the CAM modules in the cuberevo.

HELP WELCOME. THANKS.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by goldid(f): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2010
Before using the card splitter, you need to make sure the original smart card is not paired with receiver.Because
once the machine is mated to the card, the machine can't be used with any other card anymore.

if it's not married , the card can work as your original smart card inside your receiver.
So that it can share 1 original card between all your receivers, each receiver can control and watch your own favourite channels in the meantime.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by olofofo(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
adrusa:

I overrated my ability recently when I purchased a Cuberevo HD PVR Linux based satellite receiver. I have been unable to configure it to to use my dstv cards in the two card readers that it has. I can use the cards with the cam modules, but that is even buggy.

In summary I will like to use the receiver for FTA and DSTV using the card reader slot. I need some help from anybody with the required experience. Thank you.

My DSTV card is not married because I use it with a STRONG 63xx stb and like I said it sometimes work with the CAM modules in the cuberevo.

HELP WELCOME. THANKS.

what image is your cubevero running? where are you?
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by ikeduru: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2010
olofofo:

not in naija right now, but i believe soon it might be very available.
it has a very sensitive sat finding tuner. a full screen to show you your signal strength/quality.
@Olofofo and Badaru1, Still not available ?
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by olofofo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2010
what do u need bro? call me 08033401080
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by twinskenny(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2010
grin grin ;DI hope to lay my hand on DMD 800hd tommorow, i will have a feel during the weekend and give a feed back asap!!! finally my dream come true!!! grin grin
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by ikeduru: 12:02am On Oct 30, 2010
twinskenny:

grin grin ;DI hope to lay my hand on DMD 800hd tommorow, i will have a feel during the weekend and give a feed back asap!!! finally my dream come true!!! grin grin
Congratulations in advance man . It's not easy .
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by twinskenny(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2010
@ikeduru

yes oo thanks will post feed back as soon as possible
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by twinskenny(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2010
finally lay my hand on dmd 800hd, grin grin

brb for more info,
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by Sophieamore1(f): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2010
@twinskenny,
please how much did you get the DMD 800HD and where did you get it.
Thanks.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by twinskenny(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2010
send request to

olofofo@gmail.com
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by badaru1(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2010
For those who can afford the cost,I think dreambox is the best option for now. If you go through most forums attention is shifting from other areas to cardsharing. Initially it was key and now cardsharing. Skysharing is another alternative to internet sharing but it not stable. cardsharing is very stable but you a little. the receiver has a lot of things to play with. with dreambox no doll moment
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by twinskenny(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2010
Oga badaru has said it all, no dull moment at all there are lots to explore, wow the picture qaulity of the DM 800hd is wow! since yesterday i am so addicted to this machine, trying to explore so many function on it,

is a must get for all FTA hobbist!

its surely a Dream in the Box!!!
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2011
hope to lay my hand on Dreambox 500s on Saturday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, They said with dreambox.there is no dull moment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by titipexy: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2011
@twinskenny nd @ Akerekoroabijawara how can I get d dream box nd how much is it.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2011
titipexy:

@twinskenny nd @ Akerekoroabijawara how can I get d dream box nd how much is it.
send request to olofofo@gmail.com
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2011
my dreambox don land o. grin
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by hisoccer(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2011
Akerekoroabijawara:

Dear am happy for u, we all hope to get some new findings thanks. Cheerss
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by hisoccer(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2011
Akerekoroabijawara:

Dear am happy for u, we all hope to get some new findings thanks. Cheerss
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by 2legit2qt(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2011
@ Akere
Good 4 u, now u don enta d world of pple wey d njoy DREAMBOX. Pls let me know of ur experience abt it cos am also interested bt b4 getin 1 i do nid a 1st hand info frm pple like u. Abeg, try reach me on: babaegba@gmail.com
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by figment232(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2011
@hisoccer

Is it the cloned dreambox u have or the original one plz let me know.Me i need d original one,"i no wan hear ooo"
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2011
Pls how can i use my DreamBox to record a program
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by gadotor(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2011
what model.thank you
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 21, 2011
Pls @ Olofofo and other experts what are disadvantages of using a cloned DM500? am asking because somebody promised buying me one
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by zenus(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2011
ABout getting this BOX
It has a lot of value added services

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Make Your 1.8m Dish To 1.9m / Decorder / Satellite Card Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.