Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

All About Dreambox Receivers - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Dreambox Receivers (25252 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by olofofo(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2011
futoreg09:

welcome to dreamers[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] world (http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/en/downloads) were rich become richer and poor become poorer, a dreambox without a reliable lines are as poor as jamb exam with no proper postume preparation i.e.2 in 1, locate your reliable lines provider with cheaper box before going down with the latest,  grin i would i love DM 8000 HD PVR but , http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/board/index.php, best of luck

any of the downloads above is not for the dreambox clones,  if you try it on your box, u might just regret it,
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by saintchyco: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2011
how do i know a clone Dreambox
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by olofofo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2011
saintchyco:

most of the ones that come from china are clones, usually the originals are usually not within range, for cardsharing, the clones are more than enough,
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by dodos(f): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2011
@ Fofo

How are you ''Experience Fellow'

Can you please explain to me what the main difference is between a Clone and an Original DM.

I have a DM 500S Clone but to me i think the strong's picture quality far far exceeds that of my DM.

Dont know if you would agree with me but if this is the case is it for the fact that it is a clone or the original is also same.

Your take Experience Fellow.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by olofofo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2011
@dodos

dream multimedia, the makers of dreambox discontinued dm500s a long time ago. what we still get is the Chinese trying to fulfill the huge appetite for the cheapest linux box for cardsharing, yes is is true that the picture quality of dm500 is not as good as the strong decoders but i find that using the scart output inmproves the picture quality that you get,
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by dodos(f): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2011
@ Fofo

Thank you sir, but which of the other clone models besides using the scart will give you a better pix quality just as the strong. Your response if i understood gave the idea that it is because the DM 500S are now in extinction contributing to that factor. Hence my new question.

Once again thanks for the quick response.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by badaru1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2011
dodos:

@ Fofo

Thank you sir, but which of the other clone models besides using the scart will give you a better pix quality just as the strong. Your response if i understood gave the idea that it is because the DM 500S are now in extinction contributing to that factor. Hence my new question.

Once again thanks for the quick response.

Remember that dm500 is sd not mpeg4,If you need dm with better picture then go for 800 series.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by olofofo(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2011
@dodos

best u go for the hd series
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by dodos(f): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2011
@ Badaru

Thanks very much for your response. Really appreciate it.

@ Fofo

Thanks too for your response will send you an email very soon then.

Thanks once again
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by btopes: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2011
@ALL

PLS IS IT TRUE THE ROUSER IS A MUST BEFORE THE DM500 DREAMBOX CAN WORK. WHAT IF I HAVE AN INTERNET MODEM THAT CAN SEND INTERNET THRU LAN CABLE, WOULD IT BE USEFUL FOR THE BOX AND I WON'T NEED A ROUSER AGAIN.
PLEEASE NEED MORE EXPLAINATION
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by olofofo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2011
btopes:

@ALL

PLS IS IT TRUE THE ROUSER IS A MUST BEFORE THE DM500 DREAMBOX CAN WORK. WHAT IF I HAVE AN INTERNET MODEM THAT CAN SEND INTERNET THRU LAN CABLE, WOULD IT BE USEFUL FOR THE BOX AND I WON'T NEED A ROUSER AGAIN.
PLEEASE NEED MORE EXPLAINATION

yes you can share internet via lan cable and bypass the "router" but this means that your laptop will always be on.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by lovala(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
saintchyco:

@saintchyco:
How u dey bros? longest tyme. Go to youtube and search for difference between clone and original dreambox and u go get full answer in technicolor. For one, original dm looks old and worn out while the clone has a glossy black casing from what i saw. thank you, according by gadotor.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by jman77(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2011
@all, all this posts are like magic talks to me cos i'm the newest newbie in this forum and i love FTA a lot,please is this dreambox a decoder just like strong decoders or you have to attach it with any strong deocder to disscramble the locked chanells? The reason i'm saying this is that i have a strong 4669z decoder with similar functions to DM 800,you know? Dual card slots and all that but i'm confused.should i throw away strong and go for DM? I just need to know its use.thanks
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by freshp(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
@jman77
just google it and the world would be a better place for you . . . its that easy grin grin grin grin
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by coder007(m): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
watching tv without subscription is illegal you have been warned
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by bing(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2011
DM 500s for sale asking price is 12k. 4 port ethernet switch for sale asking price 1k.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by riches5k: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
openbox s10 is ok and is cheaper it can support ccam and gccam
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by nzeval(m): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
Hi riches5k pls where can i find and buy this openbox s10hd receiver in nigeria .here is my contact 08027468913 or valchuks@hotmail.com
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by blexxonmak(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2011
@olofofo/badaru. What is the difference between dm800hd pvr and dm800se pvr? Which one is better?
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by badaru1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2011
dm800hdse:

Better NEC tuner
larger space for hard drive
bigger fan
direct hdmi connector instead of dvi
full colour sceen
Twin card slot
Power swicth at the back.
Faster Processor.
blexxonmak:

@olofofo/badaru. What is the difference between dm800hd pvr and dm800se pvr? Which one is better?
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by gadotor(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2011
The dm800se means second edition,however second editions always had add-on.thank you
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by blexxonmak(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2011
badaru1:

dm800hdse:

Better NEC tuner
larger space for hard drive
bigger fan
direct hdmi connector instead of dvi
full colour sceen
Twin card slot
Power swicth at the back.
Faster Processor.
@ badaru. Thanks for the prompt response to my questions. You have got an sms. Please read and reply asap.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by espowsong: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2011
dreambox 800 hd is among the most widely used Linux system centered DVB stereos in which powered through DVB satellite television, terrestrial as well as cable electronic digital tv set receivers which is made by German born multimedia vendor Dream Media.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by amfutyahooco: 7:04am On May 16, 2012
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where can I find smart card splitter wireless shop in Pointe Noire Congo... Goldid do you
have any shop sell this thing in Pointe Noire.. If have, please give me the shop address or phone number?
Appreciate your help. Thanks
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by olenyi: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2012
Do we now have a new mod thats going around hiding all these posts.
#just wondering
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by Gnsatelec(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
hello t0 all.pls i have this dm500s i beliver is a clone , i just need the step of setting it up and the rightful software, this email jnq2020@yahoo.com from Liberia, thanks 4 ur quick respone.
Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by RapidBTSNG: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2013
Dreambox 3G SIM Huawei -MTN,Glo Etisalat, Airtel,etc.

Re: All About Dreambox Receivers by tayokay: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pls, expansiate more on this dream box. I'm interested.

Make Your 1.8m Dish To 1.9m / Decorder / Satellite Card Sharing