Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko (1127 Views)

Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko / GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? / Click Here To Help Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Widow And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko by Nnamdisblog(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Nigerians from different parts of the world have raised over $17600 for the family of Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko, the policeman killed during Bank robbery at Zenith Bank branch in Owerri, Imo State.

As at 8:00am this morning, $17,644 had been raised by 419 people on fundraising platform, GofundMe.

Wow.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/nigerians-raise-17000-in-day-for-slain.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko by blackfase(m): 9:11am On Jun 13, 2017
.At first, i thought they were referring to G-boys, that 419 tag eh?

Dem try sha...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko by naijagobetter(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2017
wow...! what great show of love. Nigerians are great people anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Nice
Re: Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko by Bolustical: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2017
Only people like Nnamdi Kanu and ilks will try to divide a lovely country like this for their selfish gains by preaching hatred,

You need to see the names of the donors and realise that there is progress in unity,

It is good to see Nigerians unite to address a common lofty issue like this,

May God bless the donors abundantly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko by KevinDein: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2017
naijagobetter:
wow...! what great show of love. Nigerians are great people anyday anytime.
Nigerians are the greatest people on earth
The country though is nothing to write home about

Strange, eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko by mrvitalis(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Just look at the names that's shows u how united Nigerians are ...

Our politicians just play the ethnic card to disunite us and make it easy for them to continue to loot us dry

Until Nigerians actually start to contribute( pay tax) for our progress ...we won't be able to hold our leaders accountable and we won't make progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko by naijagobetter(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
KevinDein:
Nigerians are the greatest people on earth The country though is nothing to write home about
Strange, eh
indeed.
Re: Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko by amjoseph19: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bolustical:
Only people like Nnamdi Kanu and ilks will try to divide a lovely country like this for their selfish gains by preaching hatred,

You need to see the names of the donors and realise that there is progress in unity,

Bolustical:

nnamdi kanu is just a single head in millions of people seeking for the dissolution of this country. He may have started wrongly (i think he did that to get the FG full attention) That's no excuse though. He erred in some ways, like seeking for arms to fight and other stuff. Humans are bond to make mistakes. I think has realized his mistakes. I have hardly hear him of recent seeking for violent. He is now fully seeking for a referendum.

am seeking for restructuring or dissolution of this country. I don't want the current status queue not because i hate the yorubas, hausas or any other tribes. I do, because it doesn't suit me. It have not been fair to my region.

We don't want war, Igbos are peace loving. We are only asking for a referendum. Stop thinking that anybody who wants Biafra hates you nor want war.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko by Sweetguy25: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
So because people donated to help a family in need, it now means that this useless country is united and should not be divided?
I don't know why nigerians are just shallow for no reason.
Re: Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko by 989900: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sweetguy25:
[s]So because people donated to help a family in need, it now means that this useless country is united and should not be divided?
I don't know why nigerians are just shallow for no reason[/s].

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Support For Palestine Made Israel Recognize Biafra – Envoy / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Turned Down Interview With Channelstv / New Photos Of Aisha & Buhari In London Emerges..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.