Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Encounter With A GTB Staff - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Encounter With A GTB Staff (32437 Views)

GTB Staff Celebrate Tinuola Aigwedo / Any Gtb Staff Here Please I Need Your Help / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by Organs(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
bigerboy200:

i don't believe this jare...d op is just making up the story...

How do you know for sure?
Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by mark0020(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please i want to know better, i deposited 2.3m in gtb into fix deposit for six months is it safe, all.this stories i dey hear, and i signed the document but was not given any copy, and also i still see my balance is it ok?
Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by katyamizotta: 1:41am On Jun 14, 2017
KHbaby:

Officially, he may not have access to your money, but i advise you go back to the branch and talk to the manager, because what all these bank marketers/account officer do with their customers' fixed deposit money will surprise you.

My hubby's N2m in fixed deposit is still hanging in Zenith bank ikeja branch till today since early this year, because his account officer used the money (only God knows how they do it) without his knowledge, my hubby got to know when he terminated the fixed deposit agreement of 6months before its due date (of course, he was ready to forfeit the interest).

if his account officer took money without his knowledge, you can sue the bank.
this is beyond accounts officer now
Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by katyamizotta: 1:43am On Jun 14, 2017
guyla:

The sack will be so deserving of a bank staff without integrity and discipline It is his type that bank fraud
no, a fraudulent bank staff will not bother to ask the owner of the funds

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by tsmall(m): 3:39am On Jun 14, 2017
Amucha:
Please forgive him and do not report him. Jobs are not easy to find now

You people are the one encouraging this guys.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by cleavon(m): 5:13am On Jun 14, 2017
since he told you..and beg you and you refuse..it means he don't have access to your money...then biz close...
Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by harffie(m): 6:10am On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

You went to see him on Saturday in his house?

It is either you are jobless or you are gay.

Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by totorimi: 6:19am On Jun 14, 2017
Did he give you some receipt or email notification from the bank to confirm the transaction if he did not please go back to the bank and verify that your deposit is duly posted into the system else he might have suppressed the funds just seeking your verbal consent to justify his inappropriate conduct.

That is not a character you find in GTBank, I am sure he must have come from one of them AMCON banks into that place.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by I888(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2017
DSSHQ:
What he did was illegal and unprofessional. He has no right to approach you simply because he has access to your details.
lol. A lot of them do it. I could remember a story my friend told me. He is a staff of Total Oil Production company and so, this zenith back staff saw his details and invited him to her house.

You won't believe she stripped naked for him to fork her just because of the kind of money she saw in his account and Total as the source.

My pal is very disciplined and he declined by telling her has a woman already that he can't cheat on. He left the zenith bank staff there.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by I888(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Not throwing shades or anything but I think broke people use GTB
this just crass stupidity and over blotted ego in full throttle.

Let's assume you are a millionaire as you want us to believe, bros, you were once BROKE and POOR. Show some humility and never look down on people.

I have over 5 Bank accounts in different banks.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by I888(m): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2017
FameG:

Please don't take the above advice unless you want him sacked. He knows he doesn't have access to your money that is why he is asking you.
what he did was very unprofessional and deserve to be sacked.
Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by I888(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2017
salbis:
With all the hype, some bankers can't raise 160k? Smh.
lol. U think say na all of them with suit get money? Only the top management staff make good money. Others are just passing time.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by I888(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2017
Amucha:
Please forgive him and do not report him. Jobs are not easy to find now
he should have thought about that before contacting him. A greedy person that is not contented with what he earns but feel borrow to feed is voracious greed is the better than his job.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by I888(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2017
dapyd1:

Mmmh, I didn't even see it from that angle.

He was very unprofessional. Truly.

I was just trying to be sympathetic coz I know what joblessness can do to you in this recession.

GT will not take nonsense.

Stop being sympathetic to people. Life is not sympathetic when dealing with us otherwise, people will use your emotions against you.

When someone knows you have Very soft, they will prey on it.
Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by Azam101: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2017
Pls don't report the dude cox he will definitely loss his job pls let bygone be bygone
Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by Bjgirl1: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2017
The banker's act is totally unprofessional but please and please don't report him to the bank,he will lose his job straightaway..
Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by Bjgirl1: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2017
You're right But still he shouldn't report him, the economy is not smiling at all, the mistake he made was going to his house..he's so lucky he came out alive..

The country is corrupt because we use sentiments. This guy should not be working in the bank, he should be sacked period.[/quote]
Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by PDPGuy: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2017
I888:
lol. A lot of them do it. I could remember a story my friend told me. He is a staff of Total Oil Production company and so, this zenith back staff saw his details and invited him to her house.

You won't believe she stripped naked for him to fork her just because of the kind of money she saw in his account and Total as the source.

My pal is very disciplined and he declined by telling her has a woman already that he can't cheat on. He left the zenith bank staff there.
shocked shocked
Are you serious?! Just because she saw millions of Naira in his account, she decided to throw her senses away?
But your friend is really a loyal guy though. I can bet that 7/10 guys would have bleeped the bank employee.
Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2017
I888:
this just crass stupidity and over blotted ego in full throttle.

Let's assume you are a millionaire as you want us to believe, bros, you were once BROKE and POOR. Show some humility and never look down on people.

I have over 5 Bank accounts in different banks.

Lol read to comprehend,I said not throwing shades and btw I'm still broke compared to how rich I wanna be,,,so just carry your frustration go abeg
Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by mecussey(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

You went to see him on Saturday in his house?

It is either you are jobless or you are gay.

I noted that part as well, how can someone invite me to his house, just to beg me for money.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by I888(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2017
PDPGuy:

shocked shocked
Are you serious?! Just because she saw millions of Naira in his account, she decided to throw her senses away?
But your friend is really a loyal guy though. I can bet that 7/10 guys would have bleeped the bank employee.
yeah. My friend is very disciplined o and focused. Best graduating student in his class with distinction.

I am sure the zenith bank staff never thought a man could walk out on a nakeed pussy lol and she would be extremely embarrassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trader Kills Customer During Pricing / Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business / Rolls-royce Loses $5.7bn To Corruption In Nigeria And Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.