Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Will Expose Other Issues In The 2017 Budget That Will Shock Nigerians - Jibrin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Expose Other Issues In The 2017 Budget That Will Shock Nigerians - Jibrin (482 Views)

'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. / Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / SERAP Exposes Fresh Padding In 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Expose Other Issues In The 2017 Budget That Will Shock Nigerians - Jibrin by malagu: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2017
I will expose a lot of other issues in the 2017 Budget that will shock Nigerians - Jibrin http://thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=824

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Other Issues In The 2017 Budget That Will Shock Nigerians - Jibrin by Oxalic(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2017
Jibrin. Go ahead. We are all ears. You may be corrupt but the fact that, you have chosen to expose fraud in the lower chamber means you have repented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Other Issues In The 2017 Budget That Will Shock Nigerians - Jibrin by Prevho: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Oga start now
Click below
Mini importation business secrets exposed!
PDF
Re: I Will Expose Other Issues In The 2017 Budget That Will Shock Nigerians - Jibrin by rolchi(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Wetin you wan expose?

To expose something, just expose am...you nor need to do press conference to call for exposure.

This one na pure attention seeking. It seems the NASS has moved on far without you.
Re: I Will Expose Other Issues In The 2017 Budget That Will Shock Nigerians - Jibrin by Godprotectigbos(f): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2017
biko exposed them all cool cool cool
Re: I Will Expose Other Issues In The 2017 Budget That Will Shock Nigerians - Jibrin by sarrki(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2017
It won't go anywhere

On this I blamed Mr president by not pushing for his own. Candidates in the two houses
Re: I Will Expose Other Issues In The 2017 Budget That Will Shock Nigerians - Jibrin by Oxalic(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
It won't go anywhere

On this I blamed Mr president by not pushing for his own. Candidates in the two houses

As a matter of fact, this is where PMB got it wrong. He should have influenced the choice of leadership in the NASS to be able to push forward his reform agenda. This is one of the reasons things seem to be working against his govt. The two guys in charge of the NASS are not with him. They are crafty.
Re: I Will Expose Other Issues In The 2017 Budget That Will Shock Nigerians - Jibrin by IdeyFindWife: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Let him spill the beans on his sit-tight fat-frog friends...maybe our docile cowardly people will get angry enough to get angry with their "Senathieves"!

It's been a while since Nigerians had a celebrity lynching.
Re: I Will Expose Other Issues In The 2017 Budget That Will Shock Nigerians - Jibrin by Oladimejyy(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2017
If this man is not careful...Sniper will end him

(1) (Reply)

Self-determination And Secession / PDP Cheiftain In Rivers State Survives Assasination Attempt / Id-el Fitr: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.