Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. (20455 Views)

Saraki: PDP Will Shock Nigerians In 2023 Despite Crisis / Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria / Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by whizpet: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Omoyele Sowore, presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), says the February 16 presidential election will shock Nigerians.

Sowore said this while addressing a crowd of supporters in Akure, the Ondo State capital, during his presidential campaign rally, noting that he would win the election if it is not rigged.

He explained that he is contesting to become the next President because Nigerians deserve a better leader to pilot the nation’s affairs.

"Our intention is to completely create a new political order in Nigeria that would retire the backward, corrupt, inept and wicked political class in Nigeria," he said.

"It is going to be a revolution on Saturday, but the revolution is not a one-time event. It will be a series of events that would put an end to this very inhumane condition of citizenship in Nigeria and a leadership that is not concerned about the welfare of the people.”

Sowore also asked the youth to be ready for "total liberation" by voting out old, corrupt politicians from power on Saturday.

He said: "Saturday is an opportunity for us to vote for a new Nigeria. Join me and let us retire those who have plunged our country into a mess on Saturday. So, I have no doubt that we are winning this election. We are third on the ballot paper. Ensure that you vote for our party (AAC).

"We are reaching out to the people of Nigeria not to be afraid; they should not reduce themselves to two options only. They cannot reduce themselves to the option of the hard rock and the deep blue sea. Our destiny is not supposed to be caged that way; that is why we are providing a solid alternative and we understand our people are getting the message.

"A lot of people will be shocked on Saturday. They will find out that the Nigeria they thought they were in charge of is no longer the Nigeria of today. So, Saturday is our own date with history and we are going to make it happen.”

The AAC candidate expressed optimism about becoming the next Nigerian President, saying he doesn't feel threatened by the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

"We have taken our revolutionary campaign to 34 states across Nigeria, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), and we have visited all the six geopolitical zones. We have visited places twice. This is our third time in Akure, Ondo State. We have been to almost seven countries outside Nigeria, and organised about 240 political events," he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/12/no-doubt-were-winning-—-sowore-says-saturdays-election-will-shock-nigerians

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by faithfull18(f): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Hehehe, I wish we could really move away from the old cycle.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Davash222(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2019
Sowore and co are just ‘distractions’. When you take them serious, they will disappoint you. Oby Ezekwesili is a good example.

You can’t be my friend if you’re not Atikulated.

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Larryfest(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2019
faithfull18:
Hehehe, I wish we could really move away from the old cycle.
Really wished that too but looking at what we have on ground presently that isn't going to be possible as we are faced with the option of choosing between a clueless dictator and a kleptomaniac. God help us!!!

37 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by netpro(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2019
Anyone but the Cameroonian thug.

Nigeria is proudly moving to the Next Level.

13 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2019
I will rather give sowere my vote than given this bastard called Atiku parading himself as a saint.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by naunasabi: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2019
Joseph the dreamer.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by id911(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I will rather give sowere my vote than given this bastard called Atiku parading himself as a saint.

Most of you Buharists would always look for a way to abuse Atiku likewise Sowore's supporters. I think there's a connection between Sowore and Buhari. Only the wise can decode

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by General247: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2019
Voting for either APC or PDP is a waste of vote. Both parties have promised to provide electricity but they both failed. Why vote for a party that will end not fulfilling any of its promises.

11 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2019
We are not insulting him but we are saying the real fact tell me if Atiku is not a criminal.
id911:

Most of you Buharists would always look for a way to abuse Atiku likewise Sowore's supporters. I think there's a connection between Sowore and Buhari. Only the wise can decode

18 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Atikulated3940: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2019

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by judecares1(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2019
please Atikulate

pls show Atiku more likes

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by tossie101(f): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2019
Dreamer
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2019
Gh

1 Share

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by lanibi(f): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2019
I wish this guy would win but with the look of things, he has no chance

7 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Sultty(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Who will vote for this one

3 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by baike: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2019
over confident is not good sometimesgrin

4 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by ogawisdom(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Fool you can only win in your dreams

Everyone has voted Atikuobi already

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by labusinessguide: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Well, Facebook and twitter followers has little or no impact on the election of our leaders.

Those who do are market women, labourers, low income earners, and ignorant youths who's main stream of income is through political inducements.

Someone should inform Sowore that these voting populace knows only APC and PDP...that is what they call political structures, and that is what he doesn't have to win an election in Nigeria...this year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Even with rigging the chances are slim

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by sammhi(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
We are not insulting him but we are saying the real fact tell me if Atiku is not a criminal.
And which of them is a saint ?
Choose whoever U wish ....but don't demonize anyone
They are all rogues ...all of them

20 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Haymaykar(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Abi these one smoke weed before talking ni....but Sha I want you to enter...:-)

4 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by christensen879: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2019
BECOME THE DIGITAL MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE COMPLETE THIS 2019 IN 4 WEEKS

Are you a Business Owner, Business Consultant or Marketing Manager/Executive or want take up career in Digital Media Marketing and looking for powerful, yet cost-effective marketing options to help increase your business sales, meet marketing target and explore the online marketing community?
Then Attend this powerful 4 weeks Digital Marketing Training

Digital Marketers are in high demand. So get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Wednesday, February, 27th of 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by uzohrome(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2019
sure is possible... but it might be done technically grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Danelo(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2019
I laugh in Taiwan grin
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Lavoca: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2019
You will be losing your LG talkess of winning your Senatorial district but pass me the weed my bloodaa

10 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Zanziman: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2019
naunasabi:
Joseph the dreamer.

Without rigging my Brother, anything can happen.

3 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by RexTramadol1: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2019
This guy funny sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) / I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Army Sends 12 Officers To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.