Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath, Pls Advise - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath, Pls Advise (3423 Views)

My Husband Want Anal Sex, What Should I Do? / Her Husband Want Them 2 Take A Blood Oath 2 Proof Faithfulness 2 Her. / My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath, Pls Advise by austinooo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
I suspect that you and your husband met in not too decent forum b4 you were engaged and he thinks you are still in that same business. Please let her know that you are faithful to him and nothing can change your loyalty for him.

You may think that oath taking is for the sake of it but there is more to it. God forbid, you may be raped he may also be carried away and commit thesame offence, pls I will advice that you inform your pastor(if known to be a believer)you also need to appreciate your husband's faithfulness and never let him down
Re: My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath, Pls Advise by tpia5: 4:18am On Jul 02, 2011
sigh.

so many stories.
Re: My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath, Pls Advise by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2011
I am sure all Nigerians knows what it means to be a marketer in a bank

I really understand the husband fear also

But Poster, I am sure you know why your husband is scared of losing you it because of the demand you ladies get when doing your marketing stuff

We have heard a lot of banks turning their Marketers into Executive LovePeddler

Anyway this is my little penny

SAY CAPITAL NO TO OATH
CAPITAL NO TO SWEAR

@Poster be rest assured that saying NO means something things are going to change on the part of your husband, i am sure of that
Anything that comes take it as a consequence of saying no but handle it with the help of Almighty God who can do all things

BLAME THE GAME DON`T BLAME THE PLAYER

SHALOM
Re: My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath, Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2011
@OP I can tell u for a fact that the same demon that told ur husband to go into an oath with you is the same demon that will push one of u to break the oath. I assure u of this. That's how d devil works don't let this happen to ur marriage. Pray to god every day to keep ur marriage pure and away from adultry. Build up prayer btw u and your husband let him begin to c u in another light. Anything to avoid taking that oath. I pray God will c u through.
Re: My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath, Pls Advise by demi2008(f): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ Poster Please dont take any oath I beg u in the name of God storis of all blood oaths taken that we hear have always been disastrous. Is it not your husband who will tell you how to do the oath or take you there do you know if you are the only one taken the real oath and him just pretending thereby you becomin an acquisition for him and he doing as he pleases and since he knows u r bound to him for life he'll ride you and all u'll do is suffer in silence.

I'm saying this based on a story I heared where they made a oath and guy travels abroad for years and re marry's but girl is stuck in Nigeria and cant marry someone else. The girl took the oath with the guy trusting and loving him and to prove to him she was not going to sleep with some else while his away and vice versa but unknown to her the guys oath was not real blah blah blah as at time of the story then they were still in d media asking for help for her while d guy was married.

Your hubby might take d oath truly he might not but for anything in this world I would not do it I've never heard of oath taking going well it all goes wrong its of the Devil I believe. The marriage vows should b enough and you to follow advises already posted to calm his fears.

And besides were you not a marketer before he married you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Spouse Matchmakers / Must See: Huge Father Cuddling His Little Baby / I Am Being Unreasonable With My Wife???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.