Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Man Who Knelt B4 Kanu Comes Again "Let Us Reason Together ". Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Knelt B4 Kanu Comes Again "Let Us Reason Together ". Must Read (565 Views)

Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? / ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead / Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Knelt B4 Kanu Comes Again "Let Us Reason Together ". Must Read by EasternWind: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
BIAFRANS, LET US REASON TOGETHER

QUESTION: Dear Russell, permit me to asked these following questions, I duly believe strongly on your efforts since this struggle and you have some days ago met with IPOB spiritual leader, mazi Nnamdi KANU, my questions are as follows, how prepared, he is,if eventuality the north attack the southeast, how far he has try to discuss with the south south, any reprisals if the Biafra are attacked by the soon to be enemy, how sure are you that the south south Will be in support of actualizing the Biafra project by abandoning their eternal masters Hausa Fulani and Yoruba, it is true we came always to air our views but that has never been any co contrite arrangement I have seen so far,you that the opportunity's to meet Mazi Nnamdi KANU, and let's hear his answer,don't answer on his behalf,today he's out from detention, so j need answer bros Russell
---- Evangelist Iyke Felix

Thanks for your question, whatever its true intent is. First, I am Russell Idatoru Bluejack, an individual who lacks the lacuna to speak for the Niger Delta. I put it to you, dear brother, that no one has the mandate to speak for a people. Yes, we have elders here down South, but whether their modus vivendi is elderly is an entirely new argument. I am not a Niger Deltan in the same way others claim. I was born a Niger Deltan, but transformative and liberating education has ingrained in me a mental outlook that enables me to see anyone that affects my life as either my brother or foe. Take note, brother, I have gained absolutely nothing from being seen as a Niger Deltan! I went to school alone. I work hard to eat. I studied hard to the gamut that I became tutor to my contemporaries across departments, the reason I am called Prof. There is no impactful and transforming presence of crude oil in my life. Let those who swim in the ocean of haughtiness tell you whether they even know the colour of crude oil. Yes, we own the oil; however, we are alienated from its use and proceeds. How Niger Deltan is that?

The pride of being a Niger Deltan is loud online, yet virtually nonexistent in actuality. It is against that backdrop that I think our brothers and sisters down South should reexamine their teething human and economic problems and take a stand. I will tell you what I see around me. I see poverty in the Niger Delta. We own the oil, yet we have very few billionaires. How many billionaires can Rivers State boast of? Anambra has more than 1500 billionaires. Is someone thinking? Possessing the resource is one thing; exerting control and use over it is another. The resource is ours, yet owned by emirs and generals from the North. How Niger Deltan are we? Are we regionally Niger Deltan or resourcefully so? How many indigenous oil companies are owned by Niger Deltans? How many Niger Deltan youths are absorbed by these oil companies? We own the resource, the companies are our supposed tenants, yet the North and West constitute the clientele of these companies. How Niger Deltan are we?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will not jump into our heads and make us consider these issues, will he? He submitted his sovereignty to Nigeria in his altruistic bid to prove that he was not an armchair agitator for freedom. He was beaten, unjustly incarcerated for years, and given the most ridiculous bail conditions. These he did to reawaken us, to cause the speck fall off our eyes, to make us show a leg from this overstretched slumber. I am a very young, penurious Niger Deltan that thinks the youths here must rise to the occasion. I have given what I have to sting our youths. I don't have any business with the barrel and nozzle (guns), but what I have does not have limit. Every good essay written affects millions of lives. No gun, irrespective of its bewildering firepower, can do that. Thanks be to God that the response is encouraging. I have our brothers in the East, most of whom reside outside the shores of this suppressive enclave called Nigeria, to thank for that. The pervading Niger Delta mindset, one that is about SELF as against OTHERS, is the real problem. Our people are hind-sighted, not farsighted, and not foresighted. Here, we talk about our own Republic without asking ourselves whether we can wade through the thorny international prerequisites to actualize it.

I, Russell Idatoru Bluejack, a native of Peterside, Bonny LGA, along with my family, friends, comrades, and like-minded followers do hereby align myself with the Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB for the onward articulation of a nation that will be devoid of gun battles, arson, suppression, subjugation, malice, discrimination, prejudice, and destructive propaganda. I enjoin all well-meaning Niger Deltan to consider the creed of IPOB with an open mind and do the needful. Let us consider our children and their own children. We have forgiven our brothers in the East for their past malfeasances. We beseech them to forgive us, too. Let us work together. LET US JUBO JUBO BELEMA - LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

Finally, our people should come back home. Nobody will fight a war that he has already won. Let them incur the losses and return home. It is that simple. Nation-building requires enormous sacrifice. No one gives you freedom: you grab it.

Kindly inbox me so we can start discussing the proposed conferences, seminars, and town hall meetings.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Knelt B4 Kanu Comes Again "Let Us Reason Together ". Must Read by GameGod(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Trash, Nnamdi Cow is their god, they lick his a** and suck his balls, mumus angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Knelt B4 Kanu Comes Again "Let Us Reason Together ". Must Read by Igboesika: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Some people are born to be stvpid like the one above me, that's why they are talking trash. To tell you how myopic they are, they don't know the difference between honour and worship.
If afonjas can lie down like lizards greeting someone who holds no title, how much more Nnamdi Kanu who is a prince in his own community.

Let's assume that Nnamdi Kanu is nobody, there is culture in Igbo land which mandated reasonable igbos to knell down and greet someone from his or her mother's side which is popularly called "Nna ochie".

Those critisizing this are either stvpid or f00lish for expressing their opinion over what they lack total knowledge of.
To the topic....
Umuchineke must win at last. All people of Nig delta must wake up and say to to slavery. @bokis won't leave you until they suck your oil dry and ensure no drop is left before they call for disintegration.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Knelt B4 Kanu Comes Again "Let Us Reason Together ". Must Read by Agumbaa: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Man Who Knelt B4 Kanu Comes Again "Let Us Reason Together ". Must Read by Ajibel(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yes, I agree that in Yoruba land, the youths prostrate to their elders when greeting. But I haven't seen anywhere that after the greeting, the youth remains on the floor kneeling or prostrating to talk to the elder except under punishment.

So, those guys in the picture kneeling before Kanu, are they under punishment or is there no seat around for them or can't they squat/ sit on the floor? undecided

Please, dont insalt me biko, because I am very emotional cry embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help Voters Card Registration / Anti-igbo Threat: Osinbajo To Meet Igbo Elders Today / Buhari Not On Life Support – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.