Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,473 members, 7,958,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead (2092 Views)

'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu Comes Out In Support Of Bishop Kukah / Nnamdi Kanu Comes Hard For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by kenechukwufrank: 7:03am On May 18, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu the leader of IPOB leader, has slammed the FG for honouring MKO Abiola instead of former Head of State, late Gen. Aguyi Ironsi.

Kanu made this known via a live broadcast from London where he clearly slammed the June 12 declaration as Democracy Day which was done in honor of late MKO Abiola, who had won the June 12 annulled election.

see more Reaction here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/05/18/you-are-mad-and-insane-nnamdi-kanu-comes-for-fg-for-honoring-abiola-instead-of-aguiyi-ironsi/

lalasticlala

Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by BuhariAdvocate: 7:51am On May 18, 2019
His father are insane.

5 Likes

Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by tolufase: 9:24am On May 18, 2019
He won't stop ranting but he can as well come home and fight for what he deems fit.

6 Likes

Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by Wisfem: 10:47am On May 18, 2019
We all know that buhari and his cohorts are typically unscrupulous insane bastards . They should continue nemesis will catch up with them

2 Likes

Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by redswitches0(m): 11:30am On May 18, 2019
We offer advanced bare metal server infrastructure & cheap dedicated server hosting options in Europe. Reach out to the best VPS Providers across the world.

cheap dedicated servers

1 Like

Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:42am On May 18, 2019
but your god, tinubu, fled from zoogeria and was "ranting" from abroad when abacha was dealing with his master, mko abiola!

why didn't tinubu come "home" and fight for what he deems fit?

are you not a first class hypocrite?!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!

tolufase:
He won't stop ranting but he can as well come home and fight for what he deems fit.

1 Like

Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 18, 2019
Kanu saying this shows is hatred for the yoruba race. He is the only igbo man that I know on this earth that hates the yoruba race with everything. I have seen many igbo men saying they hates yoruba with everything on earth especially during the eve of the 2019 election. But they can't do without our land. Kanu should come and contest for election so when he wins he will change it back to honor his brother. My comments is not tribal. I don't make tribal comments on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by cdqyehyeh(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2019
Aguinyi is not a Nigerian, he is a biafran. So why would Nigerian celebrate him

2 Likes

Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by DabuIIIT: 2:31pm On May 18, 2019
Fake news for the sophisticated Coneheads to cum on profusely

grin grin grin
Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by mrvitalis(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2019
ayomikuolatunji:
Kanu saying this shows is hatred for the yoruba race. He is the only igbo man that I know on this earth that hates the yoruba race with everything. I have seen many igbo men saying they hates yoruba with everything on earth especially during the eve of the 2019 election. But they can't do without our land. Kanu should come and contest for election so when he wins he will change it back to honor his brother. My comments is not tribal. I don't make tribal comments on nairaland.
And yorubas love igbos ?

U just no well

1 Like

Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by gulfer: 3:10pm On May 18, 2019
redswitches0:
We offer advanced bare metal server infrastructure & cheap dedicated server hosting options in Europe. Reach out to the best VPS Providers across the world.

cheap dedicated servers
PDP, over to you tongue tongue
Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

And yorubas love igbos ?

U just no well

Lolll, the 9ja just tire me, hausa hates igbo, yoruba hates igbo.. I wonder where all this preaches are from.
My take is, igbos should put their house in order, come out and play 9ja politics.
Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by mrvitalis(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2019
stinflame:

Lolll, the 9ja just tire me, hausa hates igbo, yoruba hates igbo.. I wonder where all this preaches are from.
My take is, igbos should put their house in order, come out and play 9ja politics.
U mean by lying and back stabing brothers ...no thank u

We are too straightforward for that

1 Like

Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

U mean by lying and back stabing brothers ...no thank u

We are too straightforward for that

U seeing it all wrong, most of your well known politicians were breaded in the North orji, rochas and them likes. It will sadden u to know most of them don't think the way u and the masses do, the North and other part of Nigeria have been good to them, and they can't let go of its unity.
Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by Nathseun(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2019
No constructive criticism again.
swap, repair and buy your phone. #08032833259.
Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by mrvitalis(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2019
stinflame:

U seeing it all wrong, most of your well known politicians were breaded in the North orji, rochas and them likes. It will sadden u to know most of them don't think the way u and the masses do, the North and other part of Nigeria have been good to them, and they can't let go of its unity.

What where did that take them after they moved away from the igbo ideas

Rochas can tell u more
Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by mrvitalis(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2019
stinflame:

How has the north been too to kalu, killing his airline or shipping line ?

Ogbonnna onu that has been with buhari since 2003 is he not over looked for 2023 ?

How has the north been good to roachas ? Lol talk na
Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by simplycarro: 4:44pm On May 18, 2019
Come to nigeria and say the same thing, you will see how far grin
Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

How has the north been too to kalu, killing his airline or shipping line ?

Ogbonnna onu that has been with buhari since 2003 is he not over looked for 2023 ?

How has the north been good to roachas ? Lol talk na

That is just a claim with respect to killing his airline, when his airline issue was up, hope u knew the North wasn't the president,. The North never killed Any of the above mentioned kalus biz, do ur findings.
Buhari can't make ogbonna a president, for begin with Buhari since 2003 am sure ogbonna is living the life of his dreams now.. And that's why I put it to u, if ogbonna have the presidential ambition , he should go back to the east and put his house in order. The North dons won't hesitate in giving him a win from that region, just the way they did for ebele 2011
Re: ‘you Are Mad And Insane’ – Nnamdi Kanu Comes For Fg For Honoring Abiola Instead by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

What where did that take them after they moved away from the igbo ideas
Rochas can tell u more
Rochas actually have no regret, his only regret is just greed.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Biafran War Dragged On For So Long.... / Even Supreme Court Misspells Disqualified Deputy Candidate's Name In Bayelsa / Sad But True! What U.S Website Said About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.