Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It (2856 Views)

What Is Plagiarism As Far As Blogging Is Concerned? Legal Experts Only Pls / Danfo Business-is It Worth Investing On? / A Mini Bar,Viewing,Game Center.It's Worth Investing On In Nigeria ? Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by FARADBOND(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2010
im looking for a profitable e business to add to my forex.im a health experts i have some good health infos to blog will some 1 advice me to go blogging and if yes how is the best way to profit from blogging.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by alldone(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
Yes, blogging is good and you can blog on a lot of things. if you blog on health issues that niche is a good niche that is profitable.
the most important thing in blogging is to get sound education if not you will be frustrated.

1. get a profitable niche you can sign up to nicheaday.com they will send you profitable niche with keyword everyday. so you can build your blog.
2. build the blog.
3. promote the blog
4. then the result will depend on how you monitise it.

if you can learn it well and see it as a business rather than get rich quick. it is good.

cheers!
Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by Fhemmmy: 3:44am On Jan 29, 2010
As long as yo have what it takes and willing to do the work
Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by gowaga68: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
alldone:

Yes, blogging is good and you can blog on a lot of things. if you blog on health issues that niche is a good niche that is profitable.
the most important thing in blogging is to get sound education if not you will be frustrated.

1. get a profitable niche you can sign up to nicheaday.com they will send you profitable niche with keyword everyday. so you can build your blog.
2. build the blog.
3. promote the blog
4. then the result will depend on how you monitise it

if you can learn it well and see it as a business rather than get rich quick. it is good.

cheers!

very educative,
would it be good to have more than two blogs?

Fhemmmy:

As long as yo have what it takes and willing to do the work
and what does it takes to be a good blogger?
Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by pastor2009: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2010
Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by Fhemmmy: 3:17am On Feb 01, 2010
You need to be able to come up with a blog that will pull the crowd, something that will make people to keep coming back.
And be willing to make sure it is very engaging.
Now to market the blog wont be easy, but if you can do it, you will be aiight
Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by emmanuel71: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2010
Blogging is very good ,it is real just last month i got my cheque of $1,000 from google FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO START CALL 08068775716.
Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2010
emmanuel71:

Blogging is very good ,it is real just last month i got my cheque of $1,000 from google FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO START CALL 08068775716.

If you are for real, you will tell the dude right here, instead of calling you.
Besides, blogging is good, but aint easy as you have made it sound.
Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by consultmartins(m): 2:26am On Feb 03, 2010
Yes it is worth it. Blogging is the next big thing online. If you can diligently build your blog, you can sell it for nothing less than $3,500 after 12 months. If you want a guide on how to go about it. I attached one for you.
Cheers

Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by buzmail1: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2010
Blogging is very good, google does everything without a kobo and is very nice online buz
Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by shilling(f): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2010
If you mean "worth it" in terms of money, it could be. Depends on how popular you are online at the end of the day, tons of people make money off youtube.

But, if you're really serious about blogging, I guess you have to be patient, don't expect your blog to get thousands of hits overnight, unless a miracle happens of course. Good luck with that!!!
Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by timely: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2010
Blogging is worth it, the only thing is you need hard work and really know what to do and besides it is a business. you have to learn how to also monitize it for profit. learn it well if not it could be frustrating.
Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by mastalee(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2010
My advice are

1. Don't use any of the FREE blog. I.e Have your own domain name
e.g www.yourniche.com. this makes you look professional.

2. Find a way to generate traffic(this is very important)

If you find profession assistance, call 08081137774

Ogunde Anthony
Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2010
mastalee:

My advice are

1. Don't use any of the FREE blog. I.e Have your own domain name
e.g www.yourniche.com. this makes you look professional.

2. Find a way to generate traffic(this is very important)

If you find profession assistance, call 08081137774

Ogunde Anthony

Check your site well, aint working for me
Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by Chizin(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
Well, blogging wort it. You can make a lot of money from it, if you put more time to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Recharge Card Dealers Pls / Agro-export Seminar @ Ikeja Lagos. / Charcoal Cooperative Exports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.