Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria (25735 Views)

Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers / Sale Of Uniben Postgraduate Form 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2017
Lol. See this asylum seeker dey tear odu for hia! Abel dis story n.a. complete story.
Nobody go table ur matter from one T to another if just marks.
Fabu unlimited

2 Likes

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by boiz2men(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2017
For those of you doubting this

My colleague finished from opt Dept in uniben. He said the lecturer was employed in 2015 and that one time while she was lecturing in 218LT .some boys came to harass her .

The story is so true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2017
ademega:
If NA Epoma of 1990s I fit say NA true. Cultists are not that strong in Nigeria Universities like that again. She only wan overstay for oyinbo land
Cultism is still relevant in uniben. I believe her story
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2017
peddy231:
This story get as he be. Abi nor be the same university wey all men go. This story is not sounding true at all.
YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL. IF YOU KNOW YOU WONT BE TALKING LIKE THIS.
MY ONLY OBJECTION IS HER CLAIM THAT THEY FOLLOWED HER TO CANADA

1 Like

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by eph12(m): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2017
fiendishghoul:

No, but I'm sure that there are also cultists in that new school he's going to. I'm just saying they won't just start harassing every tom dick and harry to become a member, doesn't work that way.
He has been warned and​ told how to behave. Funny thing is that he​ does not even have the mind to do some strong things. Though I even suspect he has joined already or has very close​ friends that are cultists.
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by dljbd1(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2017
laribari:

When I saw uniben, I was so interested to read becos I finished from there (based on Ekosodin and Osasogie things) but your post too long. I nor fit read.
and must you then quote the whole thing...jezzzz!
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by LifeCoachAndre: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2017
DICKtator:
Loool

But the same people you are fleeing from have a strong network in Canada. Well, probably not in the Northern regions.
grin grin grin grin

How you know
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by NeeKlaus: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2017
laribari:

I'll pass!
The stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave.. suit yourself. Good day.
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by Beejayx: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2017
lipsrsealed :-XUniben anything can happen.... but why her story b like DAT ehnn.. the high lords must be involved..... NBM network Strong sha.no doubt...korofo no dey joke . Jesus pass all of dem sha
if I tell u my story ehn...u go believe undecided :-XUniben anything can happen.... but why her story b like DAT ehnn.. the high lords must be involved..... NBM network Strong sha.no doubt...korofo no dey joke . Jesus pass all of dem sha
if I tell u my story ehn...u go believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by Jman06(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Omonoba1:
Why do I find this story difficult to believe?? Not even Engineering but optometry boys.. I think the story is made up by this woman in other to continue staying in Canada..
So for ur mind na only engineering boys dey join cult i laf u my guy.

1 Like

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by DICKtator: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2017
LifeCoachAndre:

How you know

how do you mean?

wasn't it the same people busted by the Canadian police for GTA, robbery and other crimes last year?

It was all over the news, even on Nairaland.

That is how i know!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by oshorstan(f): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2017
HahahahaahaahAhhAh.... The wind & dust everywhere
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2017
grin na small boy way join cult dy drag girl with me...na flash the guy gimme for phone way make me run for my life ..I broke up with her.. blocked her on all social media ..changed my line and changed my house plus my name .... hehehehehe madam there are no bleeps left to give to your story ..if I can do this for common girl mata na u cari ur family take dy play ludo ?

1 Like

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2017
This is sad, if it's true.
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by Ebube98(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2017
NIGERIAN BILLIONAIRE MIKE ADENUGA WANTS TO BUY ETISALAT FOR GLO
It has not been confirmed yet… But there are possibilities that Nigeria’s second wealthiest man and Globacom BOD Chiairman is interested in acquiring etisalat. Etisalat is currently in very serious debt, the kind of debt that would have resulted in a complete takeover by major creditors had the CBN and NCC not stepped in on time. The back-breaking effect of the huge loan is evident in the inability of the network to expand its base and also offer cheaper data and voice services.

But the question to ask is… Why Globacom?

Mr. Mike Adenuga[i][/i]

Well, Mike Adenuga is the chairman of Glo, the second richest man in Nigeria and according to Forbes, he is worth $10 billion. His mobile telecoms company Globacom may be the worst performing mobile telecoms company in Nigeria, but it has the second largest subscriber base, and holds the title – “Grandmasters of data”. Acquiring the assets of Etisalat will help boosts the services of Glo, and possibly a transfer of Etisalats 18milliom subscribers into Glo.

This could go a long way in cementing Glo’s ambition of being number one mobile network in Nigeria. Etisalat is losing subscribers very quickly, subscribers who are moving off to other networks. In the last 10 months, the company’s representatives have confirmed a total loss of almost 3 million subscribers.

Etisalat’s toprepresentatives have denied any knowledge of such gist anyway. The Vice President for Regulatory Affairs at Etisalat, Mr. Ibrahim Dikko has insisted that he doesn’t know of any bids made by Glo, but looking at the fact that news of Etisalat’s distresses have gone round, bidders would surely come. But he said that Etisalat was negotiating with its creditors to review the loan agreement of 2013.

Right now, I don’t know what to say… I don’t know if this is going to be good or bad for us. I just hope Etisalat resolves their issues soon enough.

www.kongonut.com
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by ernieboy(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2017
boiz2men:
For those of you doubting this

My colleague finished from opt Dept in uniben. He said the lecturer was employed in 2015 and that one time while she was lecturing in 218LT .some boys came to harass her .

The story is so true
how CE she is the only lecturer being harassed or don't the other lecturers fail students?

1 Like

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by kingsamosy(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2017
peddy231:
This story get as he be. Abi nor be the same university wey all men go. This story is not sounding true at all.

if you didn't go to Uniben, you will not understand.
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by Tobium1(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2017
From the way they tracked my all the way to Abeokuta, to the extent of mentioning my room number, It serves as an affirmation to the fact that Black Axxe Confraternity is well connected and diverse and that their members are spread throughout Nigeira and other countries.

Before nko!! Dis lady dey talk as if na only uniben dem dey
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by kingsamosy(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2017
laribari:

When I saw uniben, I was so interested to read becos I finished from there (based on Ekosodin and Osasogie things) but your post too long. I nor fit read.

bros you head dey there. based on Ekosodin level, most people on nairaland think say na joke.

1 Like

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by smudge2079(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2017
Everything is possible, Lets not discredit her story. I believe there is more to it tho. The same Uniben...
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by Chukwudi4naija(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2017
This story is absolutely false. UNIBEN that is as calm as graveyard since 2006. Over there cultists hardly graduate due to their unseriousness. It is even worse in sciences because most of them are even asked to withdraw as they cannot meet up with the level of credit to advance to the next level. Men in uniben no longer believe in cultism but now appreciate the importance of making money as the only root of wielding more power than involving in physical combat. I'll only excuse this woman because she is seeking a better life out there, but she shouldn't have mentioned any institution.

1 Like

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by AYANBOI(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2017
Omonoba1:
Why do I find this story difficult to believe?? Not even Engineering but optometry boys.. I think the story is made up by this woman in other to continue staying in Canada..
....So u tinkx cults are not among doctors or lawyers,bro dae re everywher even in all fields of profesion
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by Beautifulemi(f): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Why would we all think that the story is not true? What has our society turned into? Why can students not read to at least get a pass in their exams? Why would the life of a lecturer be threatened? If you want to be an optomologist, how can be one without studying? God please save our country and save us all from these youths who do not mind to do anything in order to be bosses. God save us from our politicians who are rogues and constantly engage these cult guys in their activities. God, save us in this our country called Nigeria. Please let it be green again.
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by tripoli007(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2017
Madam lecturer ,wisdom is profitable to direct aye'ss no get joy ohh. Madam if u had done the needful u won't be seeking assylum ,why fail a student self ,if u give the person E ,will it improve his or her cgpa ..u just use your hand put yourself inside trouble .. Dodorima to all glorious .. Ee clear ohh ..who know no go know .. I wish this can be replicated to all those wicked lecturers
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by maxti: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2017
fiendishghoul:

I know UNIBEN, I graduated from there last yr, lived in ekosodin for 5 years, And I can tell u categorically that ur neighbor's son isn't telling u the whole story

Thank You!

Gullible parents believing such a story. They should start by checking his results first.

1 Like

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by AYANBOI(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2017
U shud av done wat dae ask u to do o cox dae re everywher even in d overseas dnt tink ur safe dere n moreover u cnt b stayin dere for life so y joking wit ur life.
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by dapachez: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2017
hinograce:
. That department is a vvvvv bad one. I hope things have changed. Started Uniben in optometry but graduated from another department. The lecturers there are super biased and most of them still nurse the grudge of not being able or allowed to study medicine they hoped to study while they where younger. Hence treat students as though they are d cause of their issue
How many of the lecturers can you name that wanted to read medicine? Most of them there picked optometry and ended up there

1 Like

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by einsteine(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2017
This woman na liar Jor. Nor be uniben wey we go. She just wants to stay longer than her visa allows her. Everything she wrote there is a blatant lie.
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by NGELEBUBE: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2017
agaracha must come back,na yourself u dey do! after uniben don help u graduate still give u job u come dey scatter our collective reputation, if ur game no pay for canada u go tell america say canada people wan enslave ur family, u think say u dey do us na yourself u dey do!

1 Like

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by einsteine(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2017
She is lying. I went to Uniben. Most cultists who fail get extra years till they pass. Who has time to be tracking one lecturer everywhere just because of a single course?

The woman's sole reason for this epistle is to get asylum and continue to stay in Canada.

Beautifulemi:
Why would we all think that the story is not true? What has our society turned into? Why can students not read to at least get a pass in their exams? Why would the life of a lecturer be threatened? If you want to be an optomologist, how can be one without studying? God please save our country and save us all from these youths who do not mind to do anything in order to be bosses. God save us from our politicians who are rogues and constantly engage these cult guys in their activities. God, save us in this our country called Nigeria. Please let it be green again.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oxford University's African Studies Centre Blocks David Hundeyin On Twitter / Lagos To Ban Unintelligent Students From Public Schools / Unilag Freshers Seen Climbing Wall To Undergo Their Mandatory Drug Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.