Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria (25813 Views)

Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers / Sale Of Uniben Postgraduate Form 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by Omonoba1: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
eph12:

And you read somewhere that the people that threatened her are optometry students?
oga please leave my mention.
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by armadeo(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
eph12:

Lol.. I believe you.
It's either there are no cults in uniben or they are there for people's protection. Na so

Cults are many in Benin. I even came across some I have never heard of before.

Lol.

But one thing I know is that cults don't force anybody to join. That is a lie from people who have been caught.

Intention form dey. You pay to join sef.

1 Like

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
But this story sha. No be the same skool I go?

Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by mechanics(m): 12:56am On Jun 15, 2017
it's well, God pass them.
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by laribari(m): 5:34am On Jun 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
your brain must be discharging profusely if you still cannot figure out what you did is unacceptable. Scroll down others that commented after you and see how many quoted the whole original post. You need brain transfusion from a dog.

You are dumb if you didn't get the message. Over sabi wan kill you! I deliberately quoted it back FOR the OP for him to realize how long it is.

In my own quote I said I would have read but it's too long and quoted it for him to see (since he didn't realize) but your tiny brain works one way like a zombie or a vampizo that is programmed to attack people over nothing.

This is a public trend and you don't even own it or created it.
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by uvalued(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2017
FEW readings which does not add up.. is still not acceptable how much the word of God (spiritual things) which is unseen...go believe spiritual
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by diezani(f): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2017
laribari:

You are dumb if you didn't get the message. Over sabi wan kill you! I deliberately quoted it back FOR the OP for him to realize how long it is.

In my own quote I said I would have read but it's too long and quoted it for him to see (since he didn't realize) but your tiny brain works one way like a zombie or a vampizo that is programmed to attack people over nothing.

This is a public trend and you don't even own it or created it.

So what is the deal about the length? it's the lecturer's account as published! Quoting the whole story again makes scrolling cumbersome for others who have read the story already. There's no compulsion to react to or comment on the story
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by laribari(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
diezani:

So what is the deal about the length? it's the lecturer's account as published! Quoting the whole story again makes scrolling cumbersome for others who have read the story already. There's no compulsion to react to or comment on the story

Madam, I didn't expect you or those who have read before to read again. Just scroll down abi? Why are you people making this such an issue?

Una leave the topic dey face me, I can't laff. I don steal the show, make una continue oo.

I have seen trends being quoted and I do not complain. There are some I enter and I just close it. Nor be by force!! I have rights to write what I want to write or quote here. Please don't question it.

Too bad if you hate it but you don't have to tell me, after all I quoted it just ONCE. It hasn't gotten out of hand.

Everybody sef wan talk. Well nor be una fault, I blame the OP becos this trend is too long and people can't pick anything there, so I'm now used as the trend. grin grin
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by laribari(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
armadeo:

Cults are many in Benin. I even came across some I have never heard of before.

Lol.

But one thing I know is that cults don't force anybody to join. That is a lie from people who have been caught.

Intention form dey. You pay to join sef.

Bro I disagree with you o!

Except na cults of today but in my days late 90s, baba if them target you na wahala oo. Personally, I had a friend (Jude) who was a strong man and the guy disturb me tire to the point that when we enter lagos for holiday he was still sweet talking me.

The dude didn't use force sha cause na my guy. Some of your friends can set you up self for you to join. Uniben don cool sha! Thank God.
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by diezani(f): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
laribari:

Madam, I didn't expect you or those who have read before to read again. Just scroll down abi? Why are you people making this such an issue?

Una leave the topic dey face me, I can't laff. I don steal the show, make una continue oo.

I have seen trends being quoted and I do not complain. There are some I enter and I just close it. Nor be by force!! I have rights to write what I want to write or quote here. Please don't question it.

Too bad if you hate it but you don't have to tell me, after all I quoted it just ONCE. It hasn't gotten out of hand.

Everybody sef wan talk. Well nor be una fault, I blame the OP becos this trend is too long and people can't pick anything there, so I'm now used as the trend. grin grin

T-H-R-E-A-D

Anyway I'm the Op. Cheers
Re: Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria by laribari(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
diezani:

T-H-R-E-A-D

Anyway I'm the Op. Cheers

Then you nor even suppose to dey talk jare. Na you cos the hullabaloo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai / TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham / N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.