Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Diamond Platnumz Reconciles With Baby Mama Zari After Accusing Her Of Infidelity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz Reconciles With Baby Mama Zari After Accusing Her Of Infidelity (1408 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Platnumz Reconciles With Baby Mama Zari After Accusing Her Of Infidelity by joshkiddies: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Tanzanian singer, Diamond Platnumz, who was in the news days back after he had a cryptic message face-off with his baby mama, Zari, accusing her of cheating on him, has decided to let all that go and settle his issue with her.

Diamond who shared a video collage with baby mama and their son, captioned it; “I have spoken”, and the couple have deleted the call out posts they left before now on Instagram.

He also shared their video which had their kids in it, goofing around with snapchat filter.

More photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/diamond-platnumz-reconciles-baby-mama-zari-accusing-infidelity.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Diamond Platnumz Reconciles With Baby Mama Zari After Accusing Her Of Infidelity by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I AM HAPPY FOR THEM.. NO CHILD DESERVES TO BE RAISED BY A SINGLE PARENT.

I SEE ALOT OF MARRIAGES HITTING THE ROCK AND IT BREAKS MY HEART.

DO NOT GET INTO MARRIAGE IF YOU AIN'T READY FOR IT. I SEE NO REASON FOR A WIFE OR HUSBAND TO CHEAT. DON'T BLAME IT ON SOMETHING SPIRITUAL, YOU OWN YOUR DICK AND YOU OWN YOUR PUSSY SO TAME IT. IF YOU WANT TO FLIRT AND SLEEP WITH ALL THE MEN OR LADIES IN YOUR COMMUNITY, DO IT BEFORE YOU GET MARRIED.

TO ALL MARRIED FOLKS, HEAR THIS!

NO MARRIAGE IS BETTER AND NO ONE IS BEST

NOBODY, NOT EVEN YOUR PASTOR, IMAM, FATHER, MOTHER, BROTHER OR SISTER IS AN EXPERT IN MARRIAGE AND MARITAL ISSUES

WHAT WORKED FOR OTHERS IN THEIR MARRIAGE MIGHT CRASH YOURS, SO BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU LISTEN TO

EVERY MARITAL UNION YOU SEE INCLUDING YOURS IS A COURSE ON ITS OWN IN THE INSTITUTION CALLED MARRIAGE
Re: Diamond Platnumz Reconciles With Baby Mama Zari After Accusing Her Of Infidelity by benedictnsi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
cool.... make dem enjoy
Re: Diamond Platnumz Reconciles With Baby Mama Zari After Accusing Her Of Infidelity by Kobicove(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Overgrown babies undecided

Is social media the best place to settle your domestic differences?
Re: Diamond Platnumz Reconciles With Baby Mama Zari After Accusing Her Of Infidelity by praizblog: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
are they really happy
Re: Diamond Platnumz Reconciles With Baby Mama Zari After Accusing Her Of Infidelity by soulfood(m): 2:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Baby mama trending
Re: Diamond Platnumz Reconciles With Baby Mama Zari After Accusing Her Of Infidelity by crazyABO(m): 6:06am On Jun 14, 2017
Infidelity ko intercontinental ni sad he no do him research well before he disgrace him wife for social media undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Wants Y’all To Know Something (photos) / 8 Lovely Celebrity Couples Spotted At Banky W And Adesua's Wedding (photos) / Africa To The World..vote Dj Wal As The Best Dj Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.