Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Christian Leaders Accuse Nigerian Army Of Genocide In Jos! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Leaders Accuse Nigerian Army Of Genocide In Jos! (663 Views)

U.S Declassified Memo Accuses Murtala Muhammad Of Genocide / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage / You’re Racist, Lebanese Accuse Nigerian Immigration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Leaders Accuse Nigerian Army Of Genocide In Jos! by kidonig: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2010
I saw this caption in the Daily Independent and it really alarmed me. This is exactly how the civil war started and it seems as though we have not learnt any lessons at all. Please click the link to read the article.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jan/21/406.html

Why do we continue to hide our heads in the sand thinking that we are in safety while our whole body is exposed?
Re: Christian Leaders Accuse Nigerian Army Of Genocide In Jos! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2010
its shocking
Re: Christian Leaders Accuse Nigerian Army Of Genocide In Jos! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2010
What the heck,this is the most inciting propaganda i have seen in recent times
Re: Christian Leaders Accuse Nigerian Army Of Genocide In Jos! by ozalogbo: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2010
@Bluetooth
What evidence do you have that the Christian leaders are on a propaganda campaign? What gives you such impression?
Re: Christian Leaders Accuse Nigerian Army Of Genocide In Jos! by Goldmind1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2010
It' a pity what is happening in Jos. Nigeria is never one country, whether we like it or not. I used to say that, if we spend next 50 years as a nation, we would have spent 50 wasted years.

They are now gradually islamizing the country by force. It's pity that Britain sold us into the hands of these Hausa Fulanis becos of Oil, and handed over govt (the army) to the Northerners. It's only God that can quecnch this problem.

This is exactly how the civil war started. I believe Gowon would be regretting the Nigeria he fought for. Well, they may do that in North central, they may also try that in South west and South South, but that can not happen in South east. Am saying it and repaeting it again that we will defend our land (south east) with our last blood, and even shift them up to Niger republic.

Now let me talk to my fellow Christians in Nairaland. I think this is not time we should only be asking for God's blessing and heaping up false Pastors, who would be saying what we like. Behold persecution and tribulation is closing in on us. This is the time we would know who the real Christian believers are. Pray, if you know how to pray that this plan to islamize the nation would fail woefully. And also pray that the price of crude oil in the international market would crash in no distant time, so that the Arab nations would go broke and not see the money to sponsor terrorism.

(1) (Reply)

Turai For Vice President / Breaking News!senate Declares Jonathan Acting President / 3 Northern Govs Head For S'arabia To Brief Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.