Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2842 Views)

NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by deedeedee1: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2017
dealslip:

You are obviously not a Yoruba man
I am not yoruba because? Oh! i forgot, i insulted them? Well let me tell you that i feel no regret writing what i wrote. Before i started reading the comments, i knew fully well that a yoruba will disagree with what the man wrote. Yoruba people are ignorant. This is the simple truth. We have many ignorant people on our land.
If you dont like what i wrote, that is your problem, but that will not remove a single ijesha blood from my vein.

2 Likes

Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by modik(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Thumbs up for the simple truth scripted on here.

1,000,000,000 [sweet rhetorical unity propaganda, war threats and eviction notices/warnings] X 0 [justice, fairness, equity, good governance and factual/real unity among ethnic nationalities] = ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by nwadiuko1(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2017
oladeebo:
[s]
Nigerian Elites and political jobbers were preparing fire that will engulf them!
Nigeria nurtured them to higher height they looted Nigeria nation to zero and when nothing left to loot, or to say time of looting ended Nothing interested them any more in Nigeria ,So the balkanization is their option but for who to rule? the balkanized left?
Is Nigeria your personal heritage you write will on it?
This time No way for running away to Europe and America when trouble started, if Nigeria collapsed it will collapsed on all of us!
the first sensible post you ve made as regards this issue......maybe you havent taken the usual hydraulic soup this morning.....bravo!
Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by igbeke: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2017
This man just nailed it.
Should Nigeria remain to together for another 100years, we will never witness any meaningful development. The earlier we let go, the better for all.

1 Like

Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Fremancipation: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2017
We keep telling them that Nigeria is over and only exist on paper but their childlike fantasy mind and ostrich mentality won't let them see the reality in front of them. They rather scream anti-Biafran propaganda day and night as if it will magically solve Nigeria's problems.

3 Likes

Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by oladeebo: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Terkimbi01:

What is your suggested solution to cure Nigeria from her deadly deceases?

How can we live together with people are bent on wiping us out?
Just come to Benue state and see things for yourself.

...very,very good of you for this question
So we said we want to return to regional system of government but in today dispensation what our regional leaders did for us tangibly beside corruption and why we refused to take them accountable for our woe!
at least each state have three senators, six rep members, one minister each, one governor each, commissioners, many chairmen local government, Supervisors, and councilors!
what these people did for us since 18 years their existence in power now?
what is our reaction to them?
Now we give them support to balkanize Nigeria to make it easy for them to continue squandered us when no one will be powerful to challenge them!
Is that how country run?
Federal govt. must fully prepare for war to stop all these non sense!
The elites of Nigeria should be ashamed of themselves! there wickedness is over rated!
This time around they will not escape, if Nigeria will fall, let Nigeria fall on all of us!
oladeebo.
Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by oladeebo: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Fremancipation:
We keep telling them that Nigeria is over and only exist on paper but their childlike fantasy mind and ostrich mentality won't let them see the reality in front of them. They rather scream anti-Biafran propaganda day and night as if it will magically solve Nigeria's problems.
...look at those who send to school to come and savage Nigeria!
all system have been practice in this country and all didn't work, why?, why it work elsewhere and not in this county?
All the developed country is rule to success why not Nigeria.
and you blame system for the failure!
He who want peace prepare for war Nigeria government must prepared for war to stop all these non sense!
why you elites didn't support the MAO of China option in which all who failed Nigeria nation face the firing square for their acts and their assets confiscated for Nigeria to develop!
We will got to that step soon!
ladeebo.
Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by HiddenShadow: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2017
deedeedee1:

I hope you are not yoruba. If there is anything that make me regret that i was born a yoruba, it will be because of our ignorance. Yoruba people are the most ignorant people i have ever known. We see the truth, but choose to ignore it. Many yoruba people are naturally stupid and ignorant. It is only a yoruba person that will read this article, and still pretend the man is wrong, even though deep down, he knows the man speaks the truth. I wont want to insult yoruba people simply because i am one, but i feel irritated by their ignorance.
SMH!

I hope you have bullet proof

Your brothers will shoot at you today

Just buy armored tank and hide inside it oooo
Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by KratosCorp: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please give me one example of a country in this whole world that's anywhere near as diverse, divisive and populated as Nigeria is and still succeeded as a nation. Just give me one example.

And please do not mention USA - because US has the largest Christian population in the world and no other religious group comes anyehere close to the size of Christianity in the US. Islam is less than 1%.

Plus, the US as a country is built around the values and cultures of the White populace.

Cocasian Whites are over 62% of the population; whereas ALL Whites combined - including white hispanics - are over 75% of the US population.

So, ideologically and culturally, the majority population of the US (who are actually in control of the US national evolution and by extension the entire country) are not anywhere near as diverse as Nigeria is.

AromePeter:
Some people really think they have an opinion to share even though it's from a misinformed state of mind. One of the advantages of the Internet is, it has afforded this kinda people a platform to air their views... School in Nigeria with a malfunction institutions, you need to be an outlier & think outside the box to talk and do differently... We have example of nations that were more diverse and populated than Nigeria and still went on to use this as a strength to build a great nation. Things sometimes gets wrong to get right. All foundations are builds differently. If ours wasn't well laid, we are not too old to rebuild, reform and restructure... No great nation had it easily. Do your research and prove me wrong! The problem is everybody wants it sharp sharp in Nigeria. That's why we have the yahoo boys, kidnappers, cases of armed robbery and all manner of social vices I the country... Nobody wants to do due diligence and be patient to start a business or a movement and be patient to watch it grow and flourish. But people, businesses and even nations that has endured, tolerated, and worked diligently has been proven to be great and successful

1 Like

Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by AromePeter(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2017
deedeedee1:

Mention the countries. You dont know what you are saying. There is nothing like "diverse nations".
Correct yourself

You seem focused more on the error in omission than the context my friend... Open your mind and you'll understand the point.

Do you know we have Nigerians as representing constituencies in the UK and elsewhere?
Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2017
oladeebo:
[s]
Nigerian Elites and political jobbers were preparing fire that will engulf them!
Nigeria nurtured them to higher height they looted Nigeria nation to zero and when nothing left to loot, or to say time of looting ended Nothing interested them any more in Nigeria ,So the balkanization is their option but for who to rule? the balkanized left?
Is Nigeria your personal heritage you write will on it?
This time No way for running away to Europe and America when trouble started, if Nigeria collapsed it will collapsed on all of us!

Rip english
Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by achi4u(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2017
dealslip:
You are obviously not a Yoruba man
Bros he is a full blooded Yoruba.
Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by achi4u(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2017
nwadiuko1:
the first sensible post you ve made as regards this issue......maybe you havent taken the usual hydraulic soup this morning.....bravo!
Lol grin
This hydraulic soup sef
Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by achi4u(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2017
AromePeter:

You seem focused more on the error in omission than the context my friend... Open your mind and you'll understand the point.

Do you know we have Nigerians as representing constituencies in the UK and elsewhere?
Ur last statement is like someone shooting himself on the foot. It's justify what others are telling you.
Nigeria is like a broken glass, no matter how you try to patch it the cracks must always show.

Naija matter don taya me sef.
Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by beejaay: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2017
Terkimbi01:

What is your suggested solution to cure Nigeria from her deadly deceases?

How can we live together with people are bent on wiping us out?
Just come to Benue state and see things for yourself.

Breaking the country won't work, patching the country on as it has been before still won't work,why? Because hatred, corruptioin,tribalism,nepotism, and sycophancy have penetrated the very fabric of our being that it is even visible within the smallest of the small minorities. If Nigeria should break or restructure today, the problem will still resurface because we have allowed the hatred to penetrate us so much that offa people in Ilorin don't wanna associate with Ilorin people...
Our best time for breakup or restructuring was long gone(maybe 1960s), not now again...the country cannot be savaged with any of the methods we brandished about.

If the country or the breakup parts should ever have a chance at development we so much craved for, something drastic need to happen to our collective psyche that cause a paradigm shift in our thinking and attitude (something like a famine or war that will erase like 40% of our population), and those left will av a best chance at starting again....any other thinking or perceived solution is utopic...
I know some will see my opinions as stupid or crazy or even childish but 20years from now we shall see..the only mistake I made in my life was my ignorance of not leaving the country when I had the money and the chance cos I so much believe in the country and its people but now I know better
Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Dainfamous: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
beejaay:

Breaking the country won't work, patching the country on as it has been before still won't work,why? Because hatred, corruptioin,tribalism,nepotism, and sycophancy have penetrated the very fabric of our being that it is even visible within the smallest of the small minorities. If Nigeria should break or restructure today, the problem will still resurface because we have allowed the hatred to penetrate us so much that offa people in Ilorin don't wanna associate with Ilorin people...
Our best time for breakup or restructuring was long gone(maybe 1960s), not now again...the country cannot be savaged with any of the methods we brandished about.

If the country or the breakup parts should ever have a chance at development we so much craved for, something drastic need to happen to our collective psyche that cause a paradigm shift in our thinking and attitude (something like a famine or war that will erase like 40% of our population), and those left will av a best chance at starting again....any other thinking or perceived solution is utopic...
I know some will see my opinions as stupid or crazy or even childish but 20years from now we shall see..the only mistake I made in my life was my ignorance of not leaving the country when I had the money and the chance cos I so much believe in the country and its people but now I know better
Nigeria is doomed
Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by prince9851(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
I have a dream that one day my people shall have their own Brown Roof Republic

Oluwabusobomi... What about u wink
am sure u are a Yoruba christian
Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Terkimbi01: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
beejaay:

How do we achieve the shift?
can the pur Moslem brothers in the core north accept a new way of thinking?
Re: Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Facts facts facts. Surprised where this came from, cos they aren't known for saying the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HAPPENING NOW!! Shouts Of Biafra Take Over UPP Nat. Convention In Awka (photos) / Governor Ayade And His Wife Cause A Scene With Stylish Rides In Calabar. Photos / Bigotry: See The Number Of Igbos Apppinted By Elrufai In His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.