Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) (69331 Views)

Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught / Ritual Killer Caught With The Remains Of His Dead Victim In Ogun - Pictures / Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nma27:
Whack hitman. Plus which wicked fool sent him? The heart of men is wicked!

abeg comot dat your dp wey dey distract my throat and imagination.
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by davidif: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ajasco222:
A hired killer sent all the way from Sapele, Delta State to assassinate a woman in Jakande, Lagos State got nabbed today.

According to reports, the unidentified man entered the woman's boutique and strangled her with a rope but was stopped by residents who heard the woman screaming.

He was stripped naked by an angry mob who almost lynched him to death before the Police came to his rescue. The woman has been rushed to the hospital for treatment.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/hired-killer-caught-while-trying-to.html

Wow!!!!
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by slamkobe(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
higher killer ni. he looks so hungry.
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by iwatch: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When will people learn
There are some jobs you just don't give to amateurs.

See how hungry he even looks.

I pity the woman who contracted him; now that they have caught him, she won't even get a refund.
Why are all your comments riddled with support of criminals.

I urge the entire Nairaland to investigate this guy... he is criminal. Please check his profile and the ones where he quoted. This is definitely a theif and killer. First you were supporting evans and now this...
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

abeg comot dat your dp wey dey distract my throat and imagination.
Lol... Take your share

Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dats wat u get wen u send a boy to do a man's job
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by cpast: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
I don join dis distinguished forum at last!wow,m so glad.

Human beings are losing every sense dignity out of vanity and our society encourages insanity because most of us are filled with anxiety.Life no longer has sanctity and all we indulge frivolity,ending people's lives out of enemity without feeling the enormity!

Gush! HANG HIM BY THE D.I.C.K!

2 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
GoodFaith:

Village boy Open ur eyes Read book

I don't understand you. Are you inebriated?
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by 1daboi: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bush meat don catch the Hunter
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Reuben07(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Hired killer that use rope, is that one a hired killer?
he is a confirm hired killer because he was paid to do so but when you now talk of sophistication you can now class them as high class, medium class and low class but as for him he is infact a hungry class hired killer.
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
I so dislike when some Yoruba boys try to speak pidgin English.. Yoruba don bend their mouth.
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by scantee(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
I was there live and I witnessed all that happened, actually he claim to be buying cloths and doing some selection, but the girl in the shop don't just trust him, while he is busy doing selection, the girl was busy arranging cloths and using side eye to watch him unknown to the guy, when the girl bend down small he jumbed on her and hold her neck tight with hand not rope, so the girl was pleading for him to allow her, but he tried further to strangle her, she then bits his hand and shouted, unfortunately to the useless guy, I was outside negotiating with Agboro guys who stopped my workers that is doing fiber work due to settlement, they all rushed in when they heard the girl screaming for help.

He was beating merciless, before the landlady called police to hand him over, the guy claimed that he is mental unstable and feel like to kill people at will whenever that spirit push him, he was not actually sent to kill the girl by anybody, rather the spirit sent him in.

Lolz

4 Likes

Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by ephi321(f): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
It may be a case of mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by scantee(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
ephi321:
It may be a case of mental illness.

Is mental problem, I spoke to the guy myself
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by scantee(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sijo01:
I wonder how much the idiiot was paid that he wanted to take a life that he can't create.

Is a mental problem, not hired killer, I spoke to the guy myself.
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by ephi321(f): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
scantee:

Is mental problem, I spoke to the guy myself

cry very unfortunate. Thank God they didn't carry out their usual jungle justice.
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by scantee(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
ephi321:

cry very unfortunate. Thank God they didn't carry out their usual jungle justice.

I tell you, actually told the hood guys not to beat him further looking at him will tell you he is mental unstable.

There is no how hired assassin will come to kill sells girl instead.
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
scantee:

Is a mental problem, not hired killer, I spoke to the guy myself.

shocked shocked a mental problem? like seriously
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Yinkus4life(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin[quote author=BigBelleControl post=57485697]Hired killer that use rope, is that one a hired killer? [/quote grin[quote author=BigBelleControl post=57485697]Hired killer that use rope, is that one a hired killer? [/quote
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by ephi321(f): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
scantee:

I tell you, actually told the hood guys not to beat him further looking at him will tell you he is mental unstable.

Well done to you for speaking out and saving a life. I hope he gets help.
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by julietcedar: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nileg:
LOL which kin hire killer be this wey for the advanced world na strangling he wan take assassinate person grin grin grin

Learner ni
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by slurryeye2: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
scantee:

This is first hand account of someone that witnessed the event. Surely there are many mentally unstable people in Nigeria, and there are handful of them on Nairaland. If you read comments from the 1st page, you will understand that there are so many mentally deranged people on Nairaland. I wish there is dislike button to dislike all their comments. These fools joke about killing like it is something worth joking about. They are surely as mentally unstable as this culprit.

1 Like

Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by bionixs: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Hired killer that use rope, is that one a hired killer?
he should have use a gun so that even the dead would hear,abi?
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Dailyschoolnews: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lols... He seems more hungry than killer.
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Charly68: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hired killer caught & they allowed police to take him away just like that ! They may collect cash from him & let him loose ...justice should have been done immediately
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by francisbiz: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When will people learn
There are some jobs you just don't give to amateurs.

See how hungry he even looks.

I pity the woman who contracted him; now that they have caught him, she won't even get a refund.
I know you are a stickler for professionalism.
Don't waste your strength, a Professional would be sent to your mother.
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lol its not real oooooooooo. Its just a movie. Nollywood.
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Maruchi203(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dats just the side effect of poverty... Hunger don engulf em brain, na why em go use rope..
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by Alfranco(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=MDsambo post=57485799][/quote] A killer rope like that is called garrote.
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
potent5:
Na wah for the guy wey carry dangote sack for the pictures. Na advert be that?
Lol. Na inside d sack he keep d money 4 d contract. It was wen dey caught him dat dey collect it 4rm him. I was there wen it happened, na dollars full dat sack.
Re: Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) by emmykendona: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
the guy deserve a jungle Justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) / Kidnapper Honest Digbara ‘Bobosky’ Arrested In Rivers State / Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.