Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Is Firstbank Hoarding The Capt Testing Packs For The Fir & Pine Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is Firstbank Hoarding The Capt Testing Packs For The Fir & Pine Recruitment (1150 Views)

UBA And Firstbank Massive Recruitment 2016 / Fir And Pine / When Is Firstbank Second Batch Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Firstbank Hoarding The Capt Testing Packs For The Fir & Pine Recruitment by alhassanx: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2010
FIR & PINE Ltd is recruiting using the computer aided prometric testing using ARCPACE LTD UK but the testing pack is to be waehoused and distributed FBN nation wide but its only abuja there distributing it and its not even advertise why can someone tell me
Re: Why Is Firstbank Hoarding The Capt Testing Packs For The Fir & Pine Recruitment by Graceumoh2: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2010
sorry alhassan one quick how do i get the testing packs now cos i have already applied
Re: Why Is Firstbank Hoarding The Capt Testing Packs For The Fir & Pine Recruitment by nnemak(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2010
Any update on this.
Someone i know was invited to the test next 2 weeks time but is sceptical about going to Abuja because they are asking for 10 pound to write the TEST,

I personal suspect its scam because even the so -call ARCPACE LTD UK seems not to exist ?? and how can your father employer start collecting money just for you to write an aptitude??

Those that have had experience thee company should lets us know!!
Re: Why Is Firstbank Hoarding The Capt Testing Packs For The Fir & Pine Recruitment by nnemak(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2010
Re: Why Is Firstbank Hoarding The Capt Testing Packs For The Fir & Pine Recruitment by donbuchi1(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2010
al hassan and grace umoh, there is something u guys know we don't know

(1) (Reply)

Multimedia Related Jobs In Nigeria / Geoplex / Scholarship In Petroleum Engineering And Oil & Gas Fields- Deadline 15 December 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.