Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. (39640 Views)

Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by CANTICLES: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Officialkplus:
How Did he killed it without damaging the skin...

Abi the snake eat poison..?

I'm the only one who noticed this...?

You are right, There should be at least a mark on its body depicting either Long thick wood or cutlass was used in killing it. no such thing , am thinking It was trapped . But even trap should have a mark .
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by binsanni(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
jesu. pepe soup things
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Opistorincos(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cut the head comot, better safe than sorry
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
.booking gone wrong..
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by CANTICLES: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Caustics:
hold the tail and drag it backwards when it is moving. it will die instantly

Caustics , warn yourself o grin . this one you wrote above is a suicide mission

3 Likes

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by thundafire: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Almost 2 days lala no put Snake 4 FP dy as if dy guy dy after dy snake post b4 anything else sai lala
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by CANTICLES: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Opistorincos:
Cut the head comot, better safe than sorry

That's very true.
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
make i dey fp too.......

buh lala n snake sha...
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
snake things.
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by koolguy88(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
soup things don dey grin
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by darkckUSA: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Bro that ain't no Python.... Looks more like a cobra to me

Meanwhile lala right now

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by columbus007(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Black mamba shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by themayor4542(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Iamkuttie:
The snake was killed on his way back from farm.

Mhen, the leghnt is something else.
Now that's a snake worth killing. Not harmless pythons and constructors that pose no threat to human lives.
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by hysteriabox(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lala

5 Likes

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by marooh: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Because you kill snake that's why somebody is making his cool cash by getting huge traffic!

But wait am thinking of something did you know it almost 5 days that I did not go toilet.....
Wow!
SHOULD I upload my 5day shit pic after non toileting .........

MTCHEW........ undecided
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is it edible Looks very venomous
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by 0b100100111: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Egusi thingz!!!
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Killing the symbology of the ETs that guided you to eat the fruit that made you Godman isnt cool.

Can we stop already !
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
waxxydude:
My guy anybody wey tell you say na deity don chop bellefull. So you wey dey hungry no suppose mind am, roast that thing well chop am well.

Naso one yeye aligator wey dem catch for my hood when i dey stroll back from work. One man come dey talk say na messager of the gods , and this people owu dey show dem multicolor, when them roast am dry use am cook small soup, chop am with two days old eba, the gods shake. Now if dem (gods) won send anima message dem go tell dem say make Dem pass back of the street.

Wetin concern deity and owu? When u dey naija behave naija.

You wicked, two days old eba!

2 Likes

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by drololaaof: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thank God they did caption it as Python this is black snake there is red stripe inter spaced with white in the neck region
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by judgedredd22(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Officialkplus:

all he did was speak your kind of english to the snake and it died willingly! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by SeniorZato(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
You people should stop posting snakes on NL they scare me alot
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by MIKEOFADE: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
thats a forest cobra
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Goldenheart(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lala right now

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by passionate88: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Officialkplus:

Am I sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by SHAKABOOM: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
phayvoursky:
U JUST KILLED A DEITY.

THE gods ARE COMING FOR YOU.
We go chop the diety as diet,chop the gods join sef.. sad

1 Like

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by frubben(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na lala food b dat grin

1 Like

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
I love reading people's comments. I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless

1 Like

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by slowice(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin yes oo

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by DeRay98(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
phayvoursky:
U JUST KILLED A DEITY.

THE gods ARE COMING FOR YOU.

A deity in India. grin
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by AuroraB(f): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Caustics:
hold the tail and drag it backwards when it is moving. it will die instantly
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. What!!! Are you joking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / Tiger-nut Seller In Suit At Abuja Market (Photo) / Huge Python Killed By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.