Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. (39641 Views)

Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by sweetgala(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Caustics:
hold the tail and drag it backwards when it is moving. it will die instantly

How you take know this kind info
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by alamscolo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please me no see any pics attached keh....waris all dese one nah
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by kowalsky: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
SLYBABA:
Doubt if thats a cobra

that's a king cobra. the biggest of all cobras
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by kowalsky: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
davidif:

You dey mind dem?

that's a king cobra bro. the second picture shows the outline of its cape
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Illiterate, that's not any cobra but a reptile. Must u eat it sef?
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by davidif: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
kowalsky:

that's a king cobra bro. the second picture shows the outline of its cape

Wrong! Wrong! Wroooooong! King Cobras tend to be longer and they have a much bigger good than this. You Nigerians only seen to classify your snakes as either pythons or cobra's. There are multiple dangerous snakes out there that are not cobra's brah.
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Oluwafreshing(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Caustics:
Baba ooooo. how many have you killed like that. this technique has sent many to the great beyond
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by lavenjcrown(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
grayht:
lalasticlacla right now.....
Lolz... This is the best meme so far. Its really burst ma brain.

1 Like

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Afritop(m): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Iamkuttie:
The snake was killed on his way back from farm.

Mhen, the leghnt is something else.
And you left the head intact thinking it is dead not knowing it is posing for the camera
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Caustics:
are you serious?
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by franklingud(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
But this thing can long shaa!

Hmmn! Why these snakes have beautiful skin? undecided
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by FIDELITY24(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
waxxydude:
My guy anybody wey tell you say na deity don chop bellefull. So you wey dey hungry no suppose mind am, roast that thing well chop am well.

Naso one yeye aligator wey dem catch for my hood when i dey stroll back from work. One man come dey talk say na messager of the gods , and this people owu dey show dem multicolor, when them roast am dry use am cook small soup, chop am with two days old eba, the gods shake. Now if dem (gods) won send anima message dem go tell dem say make Dem pass back of the street.

Wetin concern deity and owu? When u dey naija behave naija.
Hahahaha... u funny bro!
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Momoh7(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
cool
Who snake don help
my uncle lala
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by PossieSlayer: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
lala the lala... your snake fetish is consuming
Iamkuttie:
The snake was killed on his way back from farm.

Mhen, the leghnt is something else.
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Skilme(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Killed exactly this type of snake in our compound but we never knew it was cobra by name... same size same length
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Slurity(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
why not call this a Python too?
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Prechy08(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
That snake Is very dangerous, it must have spread its poison, pls chop off its head. I advice DONT EAT
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Aurelius1(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
Cobra not edible o..No go chop Vernom poison

I've warned
It's edible. Just don't eat the head.
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by iXavier: 1:20am On Jun 15, 2017
waxxydude:
My guy anybody wey tell you say na deity don chop bellefull. So you wey dey hungry no suppose mind am, roast that thing well chop am well.

Naso one yeye aligator wey dem catch for my hood when i dey stroll back from work. One man come dey talk say na messager of the gods , and this people owu dey show dem multicolor, when them roast am dry use am cook small soup, chop am with two days old eba, the gods shake. Now if dem (gods) won send anima message dem go tell dem say make Dem pass back of the street.

Funny af
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by UncutSk(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2017
jerryunit48:
Python?
how can that be a python?
Most ridiculous shit I seen all morning angry angry

Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by luvcarz(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2017
I really love farming, but stories like this, I.e encountering a snake on your way from the farm really scares me oo. Can't snakes just stay in isolated thick forest, must they roam around.
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by alaskido(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2017
waxxydude:

Old boy you bad. I cant stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by jerryunit48: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2017
UncutSk:
how can that be a python?
Most ridiculous shit I seen all morning angry angry
It was actually the OP that said Python not me , I was only trying to say this is not a Python, he has since corrected it
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by Ajicold(f): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
waxxydude:

lol Which One Is Two Days Old Eba Again?
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by 900warriorz: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Just reading comments and I'm mad at some people...how can you call that African cobra a python? angry
you can't see the ringed lines on its neck? that's a dahmn mo'fvcking cobra and it highly poisonous! a bite will destroy your cells in split seconds....plus, it's not edible no matter how you cook it. cobra is not on the menu of snakes you eat. FFO's angry
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by waxxydude: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ajicold:
lol Which One Is Two Days Old Eba Again?
Eba that is two days old. smiley
Re: See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. by UncutSk(m): 5:47am On Jun 16, 2017
jerryunit48:
It was actually the OP that said Python not me , I was only trying to say this is not a Python, he has since corrected it
OK sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / Tiger-nut Seller In Suit At Abuja Market (Photo) / Huge Python Killed By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.