Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News (55870 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Photos: Omokri Bust APC Lies Of Buhari's Unannounced Kaduna Visit / Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by BrutalJab: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

That's to tell you how stupid you sound if you say a region contributes nothing, yet your people are trooping in there for a better life. Don't pull out gibberish from your anus next time. You ain't dealing with kids here.
lol, can you tell me what they contribute or do you want to keep disgracing ur generations here?
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by FUSS: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Loop1:

No Igbo speaking state has oil .I stand to be corrected .

Must you developers claim everybody land ?.

@Loop1 you b mumu o.
oil is in imo,Abia and Anambra states
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by EvilMetahuman: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2017
nnamdi7160:

Please if you can help tell your FG that they should come up with the referendum we are ready to go.yoy guys are still holding us down
and when did that become the job of federal government? what is the job of your leaders? what is the job of your senators?

MrSly:

Who is this stupid man wallowing in self hypnotised illusionary transcendence. Your greed and envy induced hatred for Igbo's has beclouded your already shady reasoning. When has quit notice become the first step to conducting a peaceful referendum? It is only the deluded lazy and sucking 'nut' who intended to inherit properties of the Igbos on a platter of gold that goes around issuing quit notice. But sadly it can't ever work. If you need properties then work for it for there is no food for a lazy man 2thess 3:10.
it is hard for a flat head to reason properly. stupidity runs in their vein.

before you dissolve any marriage in court, the couples have to stop living together to show things are not well between them.

you(igbos) told your husband(nigeria) that you want a divorce, he said okay, get the hell out of my house and go get a lawyer(referendum)

then you said No, your husband should get you a lawyer and you are not leaving his house because of your properties in his house.. isn't that the job of lawyers to get your properties after separation and give you whatever is due?

but like i said, flat heads are dumb.
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Lightening: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2017
Loop1:

No Igbo speaking state has oil .I stand to be corrected .

Must you developers claim everybody land ?.

You are hereby corrected. All SE states have commercial oil deposits. Use Google next time
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by modik(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2017
greenmonk:

This was same way you people accused Zik of betrayal when he advised you not to fight the last war but thirty months later it was the same Zik who intervened to save you from extermination.
True heroes use their brain but you people have decided to get biafra with you mouth and chest beating.
Uwazuruike is one of the heroes of Iboland IBADAN-LAND whether you avknowledge him now or not.

IBADAN-LAND
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by FUSS: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

and when did that become the job of federal government? what is the job of your leaders? what is the job of your senators?

it is hard for a flat head to reason properly. stupidity runs in their vein.

before you dissolve any marriage in court, the couples have to stop living together to show things are not well between them.

you(igbos) told your husband(nigeria) that you want a divorce, he said okay, get the hell out of my house and go get a lawyer(referendum)

then you said No, your husband should get you a lawyer and you are not leaving his house because of your properties in his house.. isn't that the job of lawyers to get your properties after separation and give you whatever is due?

but like i said, flat heads are dumb.

you want the wife that asked for divorce to leave her hard earned properties behind so that you can quickly steal them before the lawyer comes.

well, we know better. these abokis have been eyeing these properties for years but you people will not steal it just like you did the last time

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Almuhmen007: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2017
I wonder o, I don't really know what this so call Biafra want, anyone that wants to go should go pls, all I believe is that you guys will regret it either negative or positive ways.....
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by SEOManiac: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2017
princessayesha:

Change begins with you my dear. Nobody really hates Igbos, you just have the feeling that you are hated by other tribes, but if you look at it properly, Igbos are the ones that hate other tribes. A few weeks back I entered a taxi and the driver ia an Igbo man. He kept ranting about how yorubas are chamelions and Hausas are evil, he did'nt forget to tell me how good Igbo people are and how they are smarter than everyone.

You mean you are forming the basis of your conclusion on the rants of one Igbo man.

If igbos hate other tribes and choose to leave, is it supposed to be an issue?
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by EvilMetahuman: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2017
FUSS:

you want the wife that asked for divorce to leave her hard earned properties behind so that you can quickly steal them before the lawyer comes.

well, we know better. these abokis have been eyeing these properties for years but you people will not steal it just like you did the last time
how do people steal a properties you bought in your name?

why do you people think like a mor0n self? angry
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by soso22(m): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2017
uwazuruike is a traitor and a coward, if he thinks otherwise let him visit his village okwe in okigwe LGA,Imo State.anuohia nwuruanwu!!!
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Kirigidi(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Oya come pursue igbos from north let's see.Bloody hypocrites!!! You don't want Easterners but you want to continue to enjoy Eastern resources
So we Niger-Deltans the owners of the oil are now Igbos? Just continue to day-dream thinking we will join your Igbo Biafra.
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Oshiogwemoh(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Oya come pursue igbos from north let's see.Bloody hypocrites!!! You don't want Easterners but you want to continue to enjoy Eastern resources
what resources do you have in the east?
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by AlanTuringAI: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
BrutalJab:

lol, can you tell me what they contribute or do you want to keep disgracing ur generations here?
Since you're ignorant, I'll give you a little lecture. I know you're from the South East and have Abia and Imo as the only approved Oil producing States there and always call others parasites. What if I tell you that my local government alone in the South West produces more oil than your entire region? That's just for starters. I'll give you that as an assignment to find out which local government that is.
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by DrGoodmanFather: 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
BrutalJab:

So Bianca was ur dad's side chick? hahahahs

Show me one thing ur region has contributed to this country. don't ever mention amala and ewedu o

Lol. we Afonja dey fuckyou up big time. From the back.

As for development, you can ask your Mama, she will have a lot of history to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by BrutalJab: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

Since you're ignorant, I'll give you a little lecture. I know you're from the South East and have Abia and Imo as the only approved Oil producing States there and always call others parasites. What if I tell you that my local government alone in the South West produces more oil than your entire region? That's just for starters. I'll give you that as an assignment to find out which local government that is.
My problem with dull people like you is that you normally don't take corrections and u label anyone arguing with you an Easterner.

Dullards like you believe East starts after Ore.

Which oil do ur LGA produce? Palm oil? Irele? grin

The Ilaje or Ese Odo u are even claiming shouldn't have been part of Ondo state, if not the dabaru Obj and his cohort did back then. Kid you know nothing. Are you from Ugbo, Igbokoda, Apoi or Ayetoro? grin
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by BrutalJab: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Lol. we Afonja dey fuckyou up big time. From the back.

As for development, you can ask your Mama, she will have a lot of history to tell you.
Kid, ask ur dad to tell you bout history. I don't lecture under 18s. oponu aboda
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by ibbobla(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
BrutalJab:

My problem with dull people like you is that you normally don't take corrections and u label anyone arguing with you an Easterner.

The Ilaje or Ese Odo u are even claiming shouldn't have been part of Ondo state, if not the dabaru Obj and his cohort did back then. Kid you know nothing. Are you from Ugbo, Igbokoda, Apoi or Ayetoro? grin

Do you mean to tell me you typed this with convenience? If yes, then it was an exercise in futility. Don't always be a cynic or display high level cynism where you lack evidence. The Ilajes are from Ife, even the grade A Oba (Olugbo of Ugbo) recently alleged so. The Ilajes don't speak a dialect that is outrightly incompressible by the people of Ondo city (Ondo dialect). My pain is your trying to subvert fact. Ugbo in Ilaje is where the oil exploration takes place and no other place in Ondo state.
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by princessayesha(f): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
SEOManiac:

You mean you are forming the basis of your conclusion on the rants of one Igbo man.

If igbos hate other tribes and choose to leave, is it supposed to be an issue?
No it is not. That is why the Northern youth are giving them the chance to realise their dream.
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by greenmonk: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
GreatSE:

You Yorubas claim you know everything but you know nothing..... We are Igbos and we are more intelligent than you, There is diff in giving ultimatum to repeat the killing of Igbos like 1966 and Conducting a REFERENDUM to peacefully determine which part of BIAFRA is leaving Nigeria, its only a daft man that cannot understand this. Even, have you heard Igbos condemning the Ultimatum, the noise is to make UN hear the genocide the North is planning and make our secession faster. Uwazurike represent few criminals who feel they are gaining from this cesspit called Nigeria
Intelligence and wisdom are not the same thing and I prefer the later.
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by BrutalJab: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
ibbobla:

Do you mean to tell me you typed this with convenience? If yes, then it was an exercise in futility. Don't always be a cynic or display high level cynism where you lack evidence. The Ilajes are from Ife, even the grade A Oba (Olugbo of Ugbo) recently alleged so. The Ilajes don't speak a dialect that is outrightly incompressible by the people of Ondo city (Ondo dialect). My pain is your trying to subvert fact. Ugbo in Ilaje is where the oil exploration takes place and no other place in Ondo state.
What do you even know? Oba Olugbo that can't stay in Ugbo and rule? Why will he stay in Igbokoda to rule over another community? U know nothing about Ilaje Boy.
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
8 pages just because it has to do with Igbo's?
Danm!!!
These Igbo's are truly something else grin
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by DrGoodmanFather: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
BrutalJab:

Kid, ask ur dad to tell you bout history. I don't lecture under 18s. oponu aboda

He pain am grin grin grin Eleribu grin grin. My dad is late, you can join him very soon to help ask him. grin
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by dinggle: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
He is a traitor who should be banish from Biafraland.
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by efficiencie(m): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Adiola:
you are educated who gave the order to leave the fg or touts in the north ? let fg publicly declare it and watch us leave

This is just evasive speech! If you guys commence your mass movement from all regions of Nigeria to Biafraland the government of the day will see your seriousness and the government cannot stop your mass movements of people and resources owned by Biafrans...you guys scream Biafra but you all do not love your Biafra at all. If you all loved your Biafraland you would have built sound infrastructure, invested in your land only and transform Biafraland to an enviable region but you guys are all talk and no action...
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by BrutalJab: 6:34am On Jun 15, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

He pain am grin grin grin Eleribu grin grin. My dad is late, you can join him very soon to help ask him. grin
U and your mom will join him before this month ends. Oponu
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by kingzizzy: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2017
MrigweC:
My problem is that my fellow Igbo brothers will not channel there resources and time towards making sure our governors in d east brings development rather we are fighting to be on our own . I stayed in umuahia for 23 good years yet no one single overhead bridge , no good government hospitals, no good roads.pay civil servants na problem for them yet every month they will reason allocations.

The Nigerian system does allow people to hold their political leaders accountable. Remember, these are Governors have all the powers on earth and cant be touched. Biafra is part of changing the system that cannot be changed in Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by AlanTuringAI: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

See how stupid you sound denying where you are from. I don't need a soothsayer to tell me only a South-Eastener could harbor this amount of hate for anything Yoruba.
People like you are clever by half. Just because you can name a few places in Ilaje land, you feel that qualifies you to teach me an Ilaje man my history and which state I should rather be, and not Ondo state. You're really dull. What do you know about the genealogy and history of Ilajes?
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by DrGoodmanFather: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

U and your mom will join him before this month ends. Oponu
grin You dey scared? My father needs someone to send message. I go dey pay your family for you to be his errand boy.
When do you plan to go? grin grin
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by BrutalJab: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

See how stupid you sound denying where you are from. I don't need a soothsayer to tell me only a South-Eastener could harbor this amount of hate for anything Yoruba.
People like you are clever by half. Just because you can name a few places in Ilaje land, you feel that qualifies you to teach me an Ilaje man my history and which state I should rather be, and not Ondo state. You're really dull. What do you know about the genealogy and history of Ilajes?
Oponu, no be only Igbos dey Nairaland. Who is harbouring hate for you?

La ba Obat ji ko ni itan iba ba e. Eranko wo gha ni. grin
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by BrutalJab: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

grin You dey scared? My father needs someone to send message. I go dey pay your family for you to be his errand boy.
When do you plan to go? grin grin
goan ask ur mom

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / "My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.