Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News (55913 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Photos: Omokri Bust APC Lies Of Buhari's Unannounced Kaduna Visit / Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by newdawnlive: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
nothing but coward they just they make noise on nairaland now they are begging aboki people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Ofemmanu1: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
MrigweC:
My problem is that my fellow Igbo brothers will not channel there resources and time towards making sure our governors in d east brings development rather we are fighting to be on our own . I stayed in umuahia for 23 good years yet no one single overhead bridge , no good government hospitals, no good roads.pay civil servants na problem for them yet every month they will reason allocations.
But your hardworking flat.head fellows keep developing abokki and Afonja land while umuahia is navigating to hell?

Igbos are cursed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Iseoluwani: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
BrutalJab:
Uwazuruike is on his own.

Why are the so-called Unity beggars a. k. a Afonjaz always invading any thread associated with Igbo and Biafra. Isn't that A sign that they can't reason or think on their own without the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by jaychubi: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is d only Igbo leader

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by ayogozie(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
The problem of we eastern and southener is good leader our people so much believe in money and materialistic things

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Stanleyville(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
APCsupporter:
These fools keep confusing me. they are now insulting the man for preaching unity and calling him a traitor while at the same time, they are sad because the North has threatened to kick them back to the promise land. please what do these people want
they want yo head on a plate!...isiaki

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Ofemmanu1: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
nwadiuko1:
yorubas are despicable....look at them jobless dolts ranting up and down
Oloriburuku, omo-ale jatijati.
The best part of you is still running your old man's leg.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by 0ntruth: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
BrutalJab:
Uwazuruike is on his own.

Why are the so-called Unity beggars a. k. a Afonjaz always invading any thread associated with Igbo and Biafra. Isn't that A sign that they can't reason or think on their own without the Igbos

This is Nairaland.com owned by A Yoruba Guy patronized by Igbo,Hausa,Yoruba,Efik, e.t.c And there is no version set aside for just Igbos that only Igbos should comment on it.

This is not Ohaneze Ndigbo Meeting point or Nnamdi Kanu's forum. So stop asking dumb question.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by IJOBA2: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
chymes0359:

IGBO KILLED AND STAB IGBO's
JUST LIKE THE WAY OPADOKUN STABBED MKO ABIOLA FROM BEHIND

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by burkingx(f): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
Leave that idiot.
He's going to receive it hot this coming few days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by nwadiuko1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Oloriburuku, omo-ale jatijati. The best part of you is still running your old man's leg.
ndo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Ofemmanu1: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
newdawnlive:
nothing but coward they just they make noise on nairaland now they are begging aboki people
Igbos are cursed coward.s

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by millionaireman: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Uwazurike loves Pusssy more than freedom.

He missed pusssy a lot in prison,

so when he was released by Evil Nigeria govt, Uwazurike renounced agitation for Biafra.

He started going after the most beautiful pussies between Owerri and Okigwe.

Getting fine Pussies have been Uwazurike's preoccupation in the last four years.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by hammer6: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Uwazuruike is finished. Nnamdi is the man of the people.

He was merely representing himself in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by ItsTutsi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Anything that will disrupt ur ashawo business up north wouldnt make sense
CheapSunglass:

No sense in this post.
How did ango give Igbos the perfect opportunity?

How does going back to the east give Igbos what they've been asking for?
Smh.
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by ItsTutsi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
You see how ur father brought u up! lipsrsealed undecided
millionaireman:
Uwazurike loves Pusssy more than freedom.

He missed pusssy a lot in prison,

so when he was released by Evil Nigeria govt, Uwazurike renounced agitation for Biafra.

He started going after the most beautiful pussies between Owerri and Okigwe.

Getting fine Pussies have been Uwazurike's preoccupation in the last four years.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Pearlyfaze: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
MrigweC:
My problem is that my fellow Igbo brothers will not channel there resources and time towards making sure our governors in d east brings development rather we are fighting to be on our own . I stayed in umuahia for 23 good years yet no one single overhead bridge , no good government hospitals, no good roads.pay civil servants na problem for them yet every month they will reason allocations.

Is Overhead bridge a sign of development? Is FMC not good enough? Absuth Nko. ? I don't know why people always talk off point here. The discussion is on the Visit of Uwazurike to the Northern Nigeria. Say what you think about the visit not insulting people. How much is the entire south East allocation from the FG you can start analyzing from the 2017 budget. Uwazurike shouldn't have visited the Northern Nigeria to beg for unity if he still thinks of Biafra, the only thing I see is telling the Igbo's that he was scamming them all along

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by 4everGrand(m): 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
For the IBOs that are reasonable I think they should make their stance public, and I think this is the route this dude is taking.

It does not do the IBO nation good if they all are coming across as hateful and silly kids.

Some Ibos I know are ok upstairs, and they would need to show that they believe in Nigeria.

Btw, how do secessionists think Nigeria would divide along? Foolish thinking.
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by BrutalJab: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=57491803][/quote]
Pray for your parents so that your children too can pray for you. Sense is very far from u kid.
Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Pascal181: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
This man is d definition of a traitor... he's is a coward not qualified to lead up to 10 people. Don't be surprised he receive money from those northern old men to sell his people.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by BrutalJab: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
0ntruth:
This is Nairaland.com owned by A Yoruba Guy patronized by Igbo,Hausa,Yoruba,Efik, e.t.c And there is no version set aside for just Igbos that only Igbos should comment on it.

This is not Ohaneze Ndigbo Meeting point or Nnamdi Kanu's forum. So stop asking dumb question.
Owned by a Yoruba guy? Is that a title?

Don't let hypertension kill you o

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by EvangD(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Cooly100:

http://sunnewsonline.com/quit-threat-uproar-over-uwuazuruikes-visit-to-kaduna/
it is unfortunate, that uwazurike has finally belittle himself becos greed. He fail to understand that kanu presently is the most influencial nd powerful learder in africa.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by CheapSunglass(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Anything that will disrupt ur ashawo business up north wouldnt make sense
Please go back to your skull mining business. undecided

No wonder you can't make any reasonable contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Iseoluwani: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
BrutalJab:

Pray for your parents so that your children too can pray for you. Sense is very far from u kid.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Afribest(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Let not forget there sembol. I before others (ibo) Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by wristbangle: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
APCsupporter:
These fools keep confusing me. they are now insulting the man for preaching unity and calling him a traitor while at the same time, they are sad because the North has threatened to kick them back to the promise land. please what do these people want

Bro, U don't need to worry yourself about Igbos. They have finally gone mad and I doubt if physical or spiritual cleansing will heal them

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by Ofemmanu1: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Alariwo2:

Honestly.. I saw this coming, with all they did with GEJ and the North to ridicule Yorubas.

Don't mind the e-idiots and e-miscreants of eastern extraction you see on Nairaland here.. The sole aim of their agitation is to blackmail Nigerians to dash them presidency which will never work.
I'll rather sleep off in my house than go vote an igbo candidate at the polls

Let them face their struggles alone.. I'm glad my SW is doing fine despite GEJ's misdeeds with his igbo backbones.. They still have nothing to show up till date.
They can never have anything to. show for it.

Sadauna cursed igbos.
Tafwa balewa cursed igbos
Akintola cursed igbos.
Awolowo cursed igbos.
Oba Akiolu cursed igbos.
Now igbos are raining curses on an already cursed flatty..

SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by IJOBA2: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
mekaboy:
It's the brainwashed IPOB touts that are insulting him.
YOU ARE CONSISTENTLY INCONSISTENT. THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN THE BETTER FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by kingzizzy: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Loop1:

No Igbo speaking state has oil .I stand to be corrected .

Must you developers claim everybody land ?.

Really? So what do you think Orient petroleum Anambra, Agip Imo and Shell Abia are?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by IJOBA2: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
sweerychick:
You see why i pity ipob and massob members? Both uwazurike and nnamdi kalu are the same. The rip off gulible igbos and make them suffer for a senseless cause. Ndi igbo ibem tetenu na ura, hausa/fulani, yoruba and other tribes are not our greatest enemies, our greatest enemies are our so called igbo leaders.... Ka anyi ji enyiye chuwa ewu ojii!.. Im out
JEE SUO AKPU ORU NA ALA BIKOangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.