Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. (899 Views)

Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest~ A Must Read / Offa As Southwest: A Mistake Of My People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by nisai: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
I told you that south West is already a nation. All states in southwestern Nigeria declared today 12th of June,2017 public holiday to remember MKO Abiola, the elected president that was made never to become. They have one political party. They have the highest and most efficient human resources. The region has the strongest economy in Nigeria. It has the most functional educational system. It is more united than other regions. It manages its religious differences on table unlike other regions Who use arms. The southwest is smartly a nation within Nigeria.

By Jerry D. Ishaya
12/06/2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by Kayode1979: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yes ooooo you are absolutely correct

5 Likes

Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by ayampissed: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
wetin you come want us to fry now?
Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by nisai: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
ayampissed:
wetin you come want us to fry now?
grin grin
Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 14, 2017
This is the absolute truth.
Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by Zeddicuz(m): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2017
our developers from d eastern side of d divide shud learn from d southwest how to go abt it,not shouting Biafra upandan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by SHEAU(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2017
Partially agreed
Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by Alfranco(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2017
nisai:
I told you that south West is already a nation. All states in southwestern Nigeria declared today 12th of June,2017 public holiday to remember MKO Abiola, the elected president that was made never to become. They have one political party. They have the highest and most efficient human resources. The region has the strongest economy in Nigeria. It has the most functional educational system. It is more united than other regions. It manages its religious differences on table unlike other regions Who use arms. The southwest is smartly a nation within Nigeria.

By Jerry D. Ishaya
12/06/2017
SW is a Nation in a Country. A country has nations as constituents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2017
The west, the best.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by Saintsquare(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2017
We are also tolerant, as long you are law abiding. West side the best side.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by omofunaab(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2017
Here in the south west, your father can be an alhaji while your mother can be a deaconess and the whole family will still be one.

West side is surely da best

9 Likes

Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by kingzizzy: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2017
nisai:

By Jerry D. Ishaya
12/06/2017

They have everything but they cant do without 'one Nigeria'? Who is fooling who? Besides Lagos which was the collective input of all Nigerians, there isnt anything noteworthy about the SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by deedeedee1: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2017
It is a nation in a country, not a nation in a nation. Nigeria is not a nation, but a country.
Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by deedeedee1: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2017
kingzizzy:

They have everything but they cant do without 'one Nigeria'? Who is fooling who? Besides Lagos which was the collective input of all Nigerians, there isnt anything noteworthy about the SW
Please you are not needed here. This is an oodua thread. If you have nothing sensible to say, you can leave.
We dont want your tribal war today.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by blackfase(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2017
Omo Yoruba ni mi....

How I so wish yorubas can he united in here quest for everything, politics, economy etc and be able to deal and curse all the saboteurs, the jegudujeras and alatenujes in our midst....How I wish....

1 Like

Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by nisai: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2017
kingzizzy:

Keep crying behind the computer and using envious posts to pacify yourself. grin

4 Likes

Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by nisai: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2017
deedeedee1:

Please you are not needed here. This is an oodua thread. If you have nothing sensible to say, you can leave.
We dont want your tribal war today.
Thanks
I no understand the guy oo.
Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by basty: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
blackfase:
Omo Yoruba ni mi....

Yes o. A dara fun awa omo Oodua.

Oodua a gbe wa o

1 Like

Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by Basic123: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
kingzizzy:

Because they are diplomatic enough to live with you guys.

Beside lagos bla bla....lolz,you can assume that stale assumption to save yourself from hypertensive crisis.
Re: Southwest, A Nation In A Nation. by Basic123: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
The best west side till I die!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Lt.col Philip Effiong Declaration Of Biafra Cessation / Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. / 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.