Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison (58353 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by pmc01(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Misplaced priority.
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by ominilongest(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
She quickly talk b4 she use it against her.. grin grin grin,i cannor laugh jare
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Yuneehk(f): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
OrestesDante:
You don start again with your single syllable comment
Is it your comment?
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yuneehk:
Is it your comment?
Is it yours.... Wetin concern you aproko?
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by MaziEDOZIE(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Every tribe especially the Afonjas hate,detaste,and always looking for a way to pull us the Igbos down at every inch and expense,but we keep standing tall and also keep forgiving their evil acts all day still they don't ever want to accept...God bless Linda Ikeji the more.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
OrestesDante:

You don start again with your SINGLE SYLLABLE COMMENT-SSC
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Dailyschoolnews: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't trust this gesture from Linda Ikeji...

Maybe it was a prophetess's instruction..
So as to cure her smelly ajangbadi.

There is no bigger fool

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by yabatown: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
pmc01:
Misplaced priority.

Linda Ikeji should have given this old fool some gap instead of encouraging her with this stupid donation.
Who doesn't know Kemi Olunloyo is a fraudster and deported criminal posing as a journalist?
Linda should have known better than this.
This is just a very cheap publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Nwakaumu2: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
MaziEDOZIE:
Every tribe especially the Afonjas hate,detaste,and always looking for a way to pull us the Igbos down at every inch and expense,but we keep standing tall and also keep forgiving their evil acts all day still they don't ever want to accept...God bless Linda Ikeji the more.
my brother something is genetically wrong with afonjas.they were on nairalaand here ranting and whining about How kanu would rot in jail,while abandoning their sister who was languishing in port-harcourt prison.they could not take even garri and kuli-kuli to her.may be they are waiting for her to die so they can harvest her body parts for ritual, the same way they did to Abiola.considering that vagina hunting now seem to pay better than Skull minning.afonja quit the envy and hate,Igbo are not ur mate.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by SageTravels: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When is aunty Kemi going to sue that church and the police for abducting her wrongly

When you donate for her legal expenses.
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Chiomababe: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
This is what our Nigeria woman are supposed to be doing , I love you linda, thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by benjsniper33: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Linda Ikeji is a feminist buying women and girls into her dirty feminist agenda.
And Omotola, Genevieve and other dirty Abuja girls

Girl power this girl power that . OK

keep collecting the money.

And the Alhajis with golden teeth keep tearing the pvssy while their sissy husbands are away working their assets out For the so-called powerful girls.
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Benitogucci(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Linda! Linda!! Linda!!! I've always known that you are a good person inside out irrespective of what virtually everybody is saying about. Keep on doing the good job. Much love.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Chiomababe: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Benitogucci:
Linda! Linda!! Linda!!! I've always known that you are a good person inside out irrespective of what virtually everybody is saying about. Keep on doing the good job. Much love.
Yes I aupport you ben
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by chubbygal(f): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Albinism
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by dumie(f): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When is aunty Kemi going to sue that church and the police for abducting her wrongly

You seriously don't like Kemi cheesy.. If she heeds to this advice, sues or takes this case further, I can assure u that would be recipe for disaster for Kemi. You can take this to the bank

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by frankly01: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
yabatown:

Linda Ikeji should have given this old fool some gap instead of encouraging her with this stupid donation.
Who doesn't know Kemi Olunloyo is a fraudster and deported criminal posing as a journalist?
Linda should have known better than this.
This is just a very cheap publicity stunt

I agree. Linda's action and donation is nothing short of hypocritical and playing to the gallery. She hates this lunatic KOO's guts after all the uncalled for harassment by Kemi, yet she decides to milk this for as much publicity as she can get. Fake gesture, and she will regret it. Kemi is a pig in a pigsty. She is already soiled, and will pull you in, Linda because she has no shame.Again, she is a certified nutcase as her picture below shows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Godsage(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe it was a prophetess's instruction..
So as to cure her smelly ajangbadi.
i don laugh tire . Dz guy no go kill me fr nairaland with his senseless posts o grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by moupe: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
frankly01:

I agree. Linda's action and donation is nothing short of hypocritical and playing to the gallery. She hates this lunatic KOO's guts after all the uncalled for harassment by Kemi, yet she decides to milk this for as much publicity as she can get. Fake gesture, and she will regret it. Kemi is a pig in a pigsty. She is already soiled, and will pull you in, Linda because she has no shame.Again, she is a certified nutcase as her picture below shows

Linda is just seeking for notice and cheap publicity. That 100k could have been spent on a worthy cause instead of knowingly contributing to Kemi Olunloyo usual 419 scam. Didn't the same Kemi boast that she was making millions as a 'journalist'? Retaining her in prison is a civic duty of waste management, pure and simple!
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
so money can make those who hated you to like u. so iya agba kemi can say thanks to linda after bashing her several times on the internet? interesting
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Finest4luv1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
That's there business ..my business is ...am making cool cash daily and monthly with just my one time investment of 5500..I earn 4k for anyone that join through me and earn 4k monthly no stories.no sleeping on the bicycle .join me and chop with me.this is not ponzi check my signature and contact me for more info
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by dinggle: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
100k donation and she is dancing naked in the market square. What will she do for 1million donation?
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by efavour: 12:21am On Jun 14, 2017
Jacinta44:
Haters can hate all they want sha...

But this Linda Ikeji na correct Human Being.

Fullstop!
This is how it's done. They are in the same aproko profession and should stand with each other instead of rejoicing when one falls.
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by hotseat: 1:00am On Jun 14, 2017
Linda Ikeji is a fraudster
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Ejanla07: 6:41am On Jun 14, 2017
Igbos feeding afonja since 7bc
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by ipreach: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2017
Seen

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Marshalrhino(m): 6:47am On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe it was a prophetess's instruction.. So as to cure her smelly ajangbadi.
you need help
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by Tex42(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2017
As controversial as she is, I still like her...
Kemi.
Glad to have u back madam vocal.
Re: Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison by AdeKamal(m): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2017
I don't get the gist properly..

Anyways.. I support women empowerment.. They only need to get some practical and gather wisdom about it.. However, the primary reason for creating women should not be neglected but rather harnessed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Bruno Iwuoha In A USA Hospital / Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) / VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.