Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) (58278 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by EBMedia: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Media personality, VJ Adams and actress Bimbo Ademoye have gone public with their romantic relationship after months of speculation, IGBERETV reports.

VJ Adams shared a video from the surprise birthday party he organized for Bimbo. The actress expressed shock as she stepped into the well-decorated room which also had rose petals arranged in the form of love.

Friends and family who had been in hiding all stormed out of a different part of the room with joyful screams of “happy birthday”.

Bimbo was completely speechless for a moment before she caught her breath and exchanged pleasantries with everyone present.

VJ captioned the video on his Instagram page;

"I know how much Family means to you… Happy birthday Queen intimate pre birthday"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoPGNcDqViq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by clark0: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
All the best

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by GodsLyfe: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
EBMedia:
Media personality, VJ Adams and actress Bimbo Ademoye have gone public with their romantic relationship after months of speculation, IGBERETV reports.

VJ Adams shared a video from the surprise birthday party he organized for Bimbo. The actress expressed shock as she stepped into the well-decorated room which also had rose petals arranged in the form of love.

Friends and family who had been in hiding all stormed out of a different part of the room with joyful screams of “happy birthday”.

Bimbo was completely speechless for a moment before she caught her breath and exchanged pleasantries with everyone present.

VJ captioned the video on his Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoPGNcDqViq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
If you're a male residing in Uyo pls kindly check my thread.
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by tim1256(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Are you sure this is not a skit?

2 Likes

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Life cycle of 3 months

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by pode(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
The God of wonders shall do a wonders in your relationship
Only Congratulations I have for them

7 Likes

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by princeade86(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
scrome:
And when there's problem, they still go public. Congratulations.
is good to live ur life out of social media.

5 Likes

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by troubleshooter: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
VJ will serve you better breakfast ni o. Open ya eyes Omo daadaa.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by upower123(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
This people nor dey wise oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Abalado(f): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Make una they play ooo
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by MorningSir: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
They even look alike

1 Like

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Pandev(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Kingzeez10: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
All the best fun won

2 Likes

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Internet love don't last long.
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by XerXerz: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Congratulations
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Na fine babe sha..
Vj adams wey collect my girl friend that year in Unilag.. I go buy babe little something with my hard earned money, he go buy bigger thing for her. Babe no gree post me again for her bbm.. Everyday na vj adams she go dey post.
God dey..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Nealson(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Where is the nairaland pretty damsel wan go public with báyìí grin shey una dey vacation ni? cheesy

Let's make this ship sail nah grin grin grin

Shipping shipping things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Nealson(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Na fine babe sha..
Vj adams wey collect my girl friend that year in Unilag.. I go buy babe little something with my hard earned money, he go buy bigger thing for her. Babe no gree post me again for her bbm.. Everyday na vj adams she go dey post.
God dey..

Don't worry my guy you go dey alright 😉

1 Like

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by happney65: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Since yesterday. NL and it's nonesense moderators

1 Like

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by rosch(f): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
She is so underated.
One of my favourite actresses.
I too love this babe.
Me no too send adams

17 Likes

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Beautiful for both of them.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nothing to see here, some of the best loved stories are not in the public.
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by jeromestarks: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Why marry a woman who has not only been fvcked and mounted by many men but who has also goon far to carryout operation on her hips?

This relationship will not last. Soon, they will part ways. Soon, they will depart.

Never marry a woman who is above 23. No matter how beautiful she looks, she's definitely treating one terminal disease or the other. Be wise.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men and train another man's child. Plus, you will die and leave your inheritance for the bastard children because a woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market.

Don't pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men who didn't pay more than two eggs and indomie. Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

8 Likes

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by ukaface(f): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bimbo and vj Adams ke?!?

Tor! Wetin concern me kwanu?
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by 77star: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
ChefLinda:
Best of luck to them if it's not a skit o
I feel compelled to quote you
Please, I want to make an enquiry from you privately. Can I send a dm please?
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
cool
Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
People wey dey love, dey love. Some go soon come here come wail on how the guy shouldn't have dated a "Nigerian girl"
Demented souls... tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thought he married Juliet Ibrahim few years ago

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[SEE Photo's] 5 Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria!!!! / Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? / Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.