Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Do You Think Education Is A Waste Of Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Think Education Is A Waste Of Time (515 Views)

Debate : Is Educating Female Child A Waste Of Resources? / Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources / University Education In Nigeria NOW Is A Waste Of Time. My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Education Is A Waste Of Time by superfly365: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Do you think spending four years in university was a waste of time? And if you could change it, what would you do differently
Re: Do You Think Education Is A Waste Of Time by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
It depends on your reasons for going there.....To me its not a waste of time
Re: Do You Think Education Is A Waste Of Time by squarelead(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
It is not a waste of time... The experience acquired in the four walls of an institution can't be compared. Though we overate education but we need it in every aspect of our lifes... Just learn a practical handwork before admission... My view
Re: Do You Think Education Is A Waste Of Time by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 14, 2017
Nope.
Re: Do You Think Education Is A Waste Of Time by SarahHenrick: 6:04am On Jun 16, 2017
It is not a waste of time... The experience acquired in the four walls of an institution can't be compared. Though we overate education but we need it in every aspect of our lifes... Just learn a practical handwork before admission... My view dissertation help

(1) (Reply)

Professional Chef Training Program 2017 / 2 FUTA Students Got Drowned In A Pond At The Fisheries Farm. / Win 50,000 Naira With Ease Anwsering Riddles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.