Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources (8942 Views)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / Debate : Is Educating Female Child A Waste Of Resources? / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
After they will argue what a girl actually have to offer. 

Waste education that most don't need, after fornicating all through nysc then sit back and search for a rich guy to marry.. 

Why don't u work...? 
Poor girls always have big things to say and dream.

before I use to argue or insult parents who say; sending a girl to school is a waste of resources,

but as time goes on I've come to realize that the statement is 100%true .

most Nigerian ladies have nothing to offer, 70% of ladies going to school in Nigeria are doing it because their friends are going to school too or have acquired a certificate.

it is only in Nigeria that ladies of 22years will start dreaming about marriage as if their lives revolves around marriage which they don't even have anything to contribute to.

why go to school when;
after NYSC you sit home and start looking for a husband that will feed you?

I really don't blame most Nigerian ladies for being lazy, I blame Nigerian men.
Nigerian guys/men are the most sex starved guys/men in the world.

people who can't stay without sex,
it is only in Nigeria that you hear statements like; a relationship without money is this and that .

one thing about Nigerian men, they keep complaining about dependent ladies yet there are many independent ones around but they don't go for them because they're not too classy as if they're going to eat big yansh, most independent ladies don't have time for showing off, being classy etc, they don't force their bumbum to shake while walking, but the average Nigerian lady that is poor would want to dress as if she's a billionaire when she doesn't have kobo yet.

if you're rich can't you go for a rich lady yourself?

I've seen Nigerian ladies say that many of them were born into poverty you can't expect them to stay like that,
so without a husband you can't make it in life?

four dreams/priorities of most Nigerian ladies;

1.Finish Secondary School
2.Get a University or polytechnic certificate
3.NYSC
4. Get a husband who can take care of their needs.

some days ago I read a post where a middle class lady that is working in a multional company said; I just work for nothing because I can't spend the money on myself, I save the cash and my future husband will provide everything I want and pay me extra salary, these days when I see such posts I don't reply I only take them as evidence that sending most Nigerian ladies to school is really a waste of resources.

it is only in Nigeria that I see ladies telling their fellow unmarried ladies to go and marry that without a man she's not complete, how many times have you heard such from people, like telling a guy that without a woman he isn't complete? simply because most Nigerian women have nothing to offer.

The no1. thing on most Nigerian ladies minds is having a husband who will take care of their every needs, after school, they don't even want to work. They get that certificate just because some people are getting it too.

all said and concluded; Sending some ladies to school is a waste of resources.

why not just wait for the rich guy that will take care of you at home instead of going to school and still do the same thing?

nb; my post isn't misogynistic it's just the pure fact, and I'm not generalizing it,

SENDING SOME LADIES TO SCHOOL IS A REALLY A WASTE OF RESOURCES BECAUSE EVEN WHEN THE SAID LADIES ARE IN SCHOOL ALL THEY DREAM ABOUT IS HOW TO CATCH A RICH GUY, JUST DON'T GO TO SCHOOL BECAUSE IT'S OF NO USE BECAUSE GOING TO SCHOOL INITIALLY MEANT YOU WANNA WORK IN A PARTICULAR FIELD.

Some people will come here now and start shouting I'm broke because I had time to compose this write up, lol I'm not broke. Billionaires trump, elon musk, George soros, Robert koch and bill gates also compose lengthy posts but Nigerians think anybody who create lengthy posts is broke or jobless,.

BTW correct any blunders by yourself

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by mumureloaded(m): 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
sis or bro in disguise you ain't broke. but this one you carry come get as e be. you want to work to make money right? hook a billionaire while in school the goal is to make money too. even the main aim of olosoism is money and as a matter of fact that's a special field too. because your field is former doesn't mean those that work at informer org. like my sister from Benin are not up to something........... do you understand?
Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by sirusX(m): 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Guy...abi lady, you're annoyed oooh shocked

The independent ladies you talked about are definitely educated ...and they also aspire for a future partner to settle down with

Ladies crave security in marriage and that includes finance. Although there are those who feel that settling down is their focus and getting a rich dude is priority, they need to understand that having goals in life is necessary

1 Like

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2018
Its obvious ure a guy.

Ur talk is like when a girl is telling everybody that her pusssy is free of charge-come and fucck.

That's how u sound...things you won't hear a girl say.

3 Likes

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2018
mumureloaded:
sis or bro in disguise you ain't broke. but this one you carry come get as e be. you want to work to make money right? hook a billionaire while in school the goal is to make money too. even the main aim of olosoism is money and as a matter of fact that's a special field too. because your field is former doesn't mean those that work at informer org. like my sister from Benin are not up to something........... do you understand?

you say?
Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 12:09am On Mar 31, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Its obvious ure a guy

and what's wrong if I'm a guy undecided
Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2018
sirusX:
Guy...abi lady, you're annoyed oooh shocked

The independent ladies you talked about are definitely educated ...and they also aspire for a future partner to settle down with

Ladies crave security in marriage and that includes finance. Although there are those who feel that settling down is their focus and getting a rich dude is priority, they need to understand that having goals in life is necessary

who says they shouldn't? or only in Nigeria?
Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:

and what's wrong if I'm a guy undecided
What's wrong is hypocrisy.

Change ur sex to male. I believe you're not a kid
Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

What's wrong is hypocrisy.

Change ur sex to male. I believe you're not a kid

read the last statement again, because I created a lengthy post doesn't mean I'm a kid or I'm a broke.. it's obvious you didn't even read the post.

leave my gender status alone, I'm a guy but I don't wanna change it, I have issues on nl, pls don't disturb me abeg ,don't wanna get banned.

4 Likes

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by mumureloaded(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:

you say?
the difference is that they work at the informal sector, olosoism NiG while serious ones like you work maybe in formal sector........
Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 31, 2018
Right now there is a thread on FP, slamming old single ladies. The Op went on to advise us to hook a man when we are young, lest we turn desperadoes.

Most young ladies are dependent.
Guys have to deal with that.

Ahbeg, allow us dream of marriage and marry early. Before una go call us...feminist, misandrist, evening newspaper, borehole...fairly used...etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by rafindo(m): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2018
As a huge fan of Flora nwapa, I saw myself as an emblem of defending the woman as an equal partner in the project called humanity. I engrossed more of my reading the novel jagua Nana and the joy of motherhood , how the women then represent the definition of struggle to achieve success in the mist of men dominated sphere. I became an advocate of women right and a feminist my fellow men mocked me about defending nigeria woman.
I changed my position after 5years of studying a Nigerian woman and these are theory of that study.

No need training a Nigerian girl to a university level reason been that they have no plan beyond six months all they do during the university days is dating aristos or looking for who will take care of her and her needs.

Second the Nigeria girls are economically parasitic to the economy all the mindset they possess are consumption driven not productive, so training them is not an economical cost for the government.

Why train people who are only interested in watching Philippines, Mexico, zeeworld and the useless bbnaija program. Naturally Nigerian girls are shallow thinkers. Show me any nigeria girl with a solid plan beyond 6months that does not have marriage as a theme and I will never comment again in nairaland.

Lastly all Nigerian girl from the age of 16-40 are all prostitutes. Did I say that yes and I stand by it. Prostitution is defined as an arrangement where a woman seeks favours either in kind or in cash for rendering service such as sex, girlfriend, kissing, romancing or any act capable of given her an undue advantage over a man.
Your girlfriend is a prostitute if you have to spend any money on her during the dating. Simply put you are paying for her service.

I pray that government train more guys since all the girls are interested in his who will take care of her responsibility.
On behalf of former hardcore feminist I rest my case

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 1:27am On Mar 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Right now there is a thread on FP, slamming old single ladies. The Op went on to advise us to hook a man when we are young, lest we turn desperadoes.

Ahbeg, allow us dream of marriage and marry early. Before una go call us...feminist, misandrist, evening newspaper, borehole...fairly used...etc.

why are most young ladies dependent? plus, are ladies between 18-30yrs not working in America?

1 Like

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by Apina(m): 1:29am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:

Waste education that most don't need, after fornicating all through nysc then sit back and search for a rich guy to marry.. 

Why don't u work...? 

before I use to argue or insult parents who say; sending a girl to school is a waste of resources,

most Nigerian ladies have nothing to offer, 70% of ladies going to school in Nigeria are doing it because their friends are going to school too or have acquired a certificate.

it is only in Nigeria that ladies of 22years will start dreaming about marriage as if their lives revolves around marriage which they don't even have anything to contribute to.

why go to school when;

it is only in Nigeria that you hear statements like; a relationship without money is this and that .

one thing about Nigerian men, they keep complaining about dependent ladies yet there are many independent ones around but they don't go for them because they're not too classy as if they're going to eat big yansh, most independent ladies don't have time for showing off, being classy etc, they don't force their bumbum to shake while walking, but the average Nigerian lady that is poor would want to dress as if she's a billionaire when she doesn't have kobo yet.

I've seen Nigerian ladies say that many of them were born into poverty you can't expect them to stay like that,

3.NYSC

some days ago I read a post where a middle class lady that is working in a multional company said; I just work for nothing because I can't spend the money on myself, I save the cash and my future husband will provide everything I want and pay me extra salary, these days when I see such posts I don't reply I only take them as evidence that sending most Nigerian ladies to school is really a waste of resources.

it is only in Nigeria that I see ladies telling their fellow unmarried ladies to go and marry that without a man she's not complete, how many times have you heard such from people, like telling a guy that without a woman he isn't complete? simply because most Nigerian women have nothing to offer.

The no1. thing on most Nigerian ladies minds is having a husband who will take care of their every needs, after school, they don't even want to work. They get that certificate just because some people are getting it too.

why not just wait for the rich guy that will take care of you at home instead of going to school and still do the same thing?

nb; my post isn't misogynistic it's just the pure fact, and I'm not generalizing it,

SENDING SOME LADIES TO SCHOOL IS A REALLY A WASTE OF RESOURCES BECAUSE EVEN WHEN THE SAID LADIES ARE IN SCHOOL ALL THEY DREAM ABOUT IS HOW TO CATCH A RICH GUY, JUST DON'T GO TO SCHOOL BECAUSE IT'S OF NO USE BECAUSE GOING TO SCHOOL INITIALLY MEANT YOU WANNA WORK IN A PARTICULAR FIELD.

Some people will come here now and start shouting I'm broke because I had time to compose this write up, lol I'm not broke. Billionaires trump, elon musk, George soros, Robert koch and bill gates also compose lengthy posts but Nigerians think anybody who create lengthy posts is broke or jobless,.

Thats why they will continue to be termed second class citizens, commanding little or no respect cos they dont attach any sort of dignity to themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:

Why don't u work...? 

why go to school when;

3.NYSC

You do realize there are female CEOS, programmers, scientist and all hell the person who wrote code for man to land on the moon was a woman, my advice to you is to work hard, as woman are getting more educated and open to more choices. Are you in Lagos by any chance, have you seen the amount of female startup founders.

3 Likes

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 2:01am On Mar 31, 2018
pcguru1:

You do realize there are female CEOS, programmers, scientist and all hell the person who wrote code for man to land on the moon was a woman, my advice to you is to work hard, as woman are getting more educated and open to more choices. Are you in Lagos by any chance, have you seen the amount of female startup founders.

you've comprehensive issues.. I'm talking about naija ladies, how many naija ladies are scientists? we don't have female scientists in Nigeria, read my post I'm not talking about America, abi were naija ladies the ones who wrote codes for Neil Armstrong??

nonsense how many female CEO's do we have in Nigeria? I'm talking about naija you're talking about elsewhere

3 Likes

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 2:06am On Mar 31, 2018
pcguru1:

when Lagos turn pride?? I've travelled to S. A not to talk of shitty Lagos.. I'm already working hard dude.. don't give yourself hypertension because of my post, I didn't generalize it since you have comprehension issues.

I said most not all naija ladies.

1 Like

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:

you've comprehensive issues.. I'm talking about naija ladies, how many naija ladies are scientists? abi were they the ones who wrote codes for Neil Armstrong?? nonsense

Sure thing , Your mind is formed already so............
Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 2:10am On Mar 31, 2018
he keeps saying outside the country.. dude you lack comprehensive issues, stop talking about outside the country

1 Like

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 2:13am On Mar 31, 2018
the money spent on your education need to be reimbursed ASAP, I said sending most Naija ladies to school is a waste of resources and gave my reasons I didn't say sending all naija ladies to school is a waste of resources because (the ones not included in the most % I said earlier have value and dignity, they have good future, they know why they went or are going to school). if you can't comprehend skip my thread, go and create yours.

1 Like

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:

when Lagos turn pride?? I've travelled to S. A not to talk of shitty Lagos.. I'm already working hard dude.. don't give yourself hypertension because of my post, I didn't generalize it since you have comprehension issues.

I said most not all naija ladies.

Sorry I actually read naija girls and not most, read it again and yeah i guess so, alot of people want the easy life while someone is slaving for it.
Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 2:22am On Mar 31, 2018
pcguru1:

Sorry I actually read naija girls and not most, read it again and yeah i guess so, alot of people want the easy life while someone is slaving for it.

kk
Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by highpriestess: 2:27am On Mar 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nigeria men are the most confused set of being,they will slam a lady for marrying late,but the same type of men would also want to marry an independent women,tell me,how can a lady be independent at her early stage when she is yet to find her way.

just the same thing that happen when they marry at 35-40,so if they are waiting for an independent woman,they should look for 35-40 year old women that has gained their ground financially.

nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by highpriestess: 2:29am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:
the money spent on your education need to be reimbursed ASAP, I said sending most Naija ladies to school is a waste of resources and gave my reasons I didn't say sending all naija ladies to school is a waste of resources because (the ones not included in the most % I said earlier have value and dignity, they have good future, they know why they went or are going to school). if you can't comprehend skip my thread, go and create yours.
poor mentality,well,if all the females in your lineage weren't opportuned to see the 4 walls of secondary school,don't come here to shove it down our throat.

no wonder they breed rabbids like this.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 2:38am On Mar 31, 2018
highpriestess:

poor mentality,well,if all the females in your lineage weren't opportuned to see the 4 walls of secondary school,don't come here to shove it down our throat.

no wonder they breed rabbids like this.undecided

all your posts on NL are usually senseless and childish, I'm not surprised undecided

I didn't generalize my post yet it seems the post is burning your body. BTW I'm living in Asaba, Asaba isn't a village. my dad is the SA to Gov. Okowa on Com. Devt. btw I have my own cash made from other stuffs.

when you don't agree with a thread. simply ignore not say trash, I'm saying the fact and you're the one with poor mentality not me.

don't ever quote me again cox I'm gonna ignore you.

2 Likes

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 2:40am On Mar 31, 2018
I wonder why dependent golddiggers feel hurt when they see posts like this, responsible and independent ladies don't feel triggered.

1 Like

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by highpriestess: 2:43am On Mar 31, 2018
[s]
prechbills1:

all your posts on NL are usually senseless and childish, I'm not surprised undecided

I didn't generalize my post yet it seems the post is burning your body. BTW I'm living in Asaba, Asaba isn't a village. my dad is the SA to Gov. Okowa on Com. Devt. btw I have my own cash made from other stuffs.

when you don't agree with a thread. simply ignore not say trash, I'm saying the fact and you're the one with poor mentality not me.

don't ever quote me again cox I'm gonna ignore you.
[/s]
let's start from your false acclaimed gender?
what do you gain by living in self deceit,you hide under female gender to bash ladies,isn't that enough disgrace to your manh00d.undecided and being childish is next to your name cos you wasted your mb to introduce your pathetic life history to someone that cares less.

you are a product of pre mature ejeculation if you had to construct those rubbish because non of the females in your family is well to do.

2 Likes

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 2:50am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:

read the last statement again, because I created a lengthy post doesn't mean I'm a kid or I'm a broke.. it's obvious you didn't even read the post.

leave my gender status alone, I'm a guy but I don't wanna change it, I have issues on nl, pls don't disturb me abeg ,don't wanna get banned.

young girl it's like you didn't see this post. I set my gender to female for certain reasons
Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 2:53am On Mar 31, 2018
highpriestess:
[s][/s]
let's start from your false acclaimed gender?
what do you gain by living in self deceit,you hide under female gender to bash ladies,isn't that enough disgrace to your manh00d.undecided and being childish is next to your name cos you wasted your mb to introduce your pathetic life history to someone that cares less.

you are a product of pre mature ejeculation if you had to construct those rubbish because non of the females in your family is well to do.

after your post I've come to realize that many females on nairaland are kids and illiterates. ..what is bashing about my post? did I insult any lady? I have 2sisters, they're educated, my elder sister is living in canada, my younger sister is still schooling in Ambrose Ali University. Pocohantas and other ladies saw this post but they weren't triggered, I've come to notice that broke ladies usually feel uneasy when they see threads like this. .
Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by highpriestess: 2:55am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:

after your post I've come to realize that many females on nairaland are kids and illiterates. ..what is bashing about my post? did I insult any lady? I have 2sisters, they're educated, my elder sister is living in canada, my younger sister is still schooling in Ambrose Ali University. Pocohantas and other ladies saw this post but they weren't triggered, I've come to notice that broke ladies usually feel uneasy when they see threads like this. .

what of your mother and extended sisters,where did they study and what's their occupation too?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 2:56am On Mar 31, 2018
some illiterates don't understand what "most" mean.. the sensible ones here knows this post is not generalization but the angry/frustrated, broke ones are changing the meaning of "most".

lemme just ignore because this one is temptation to get me banned.. I regret replying you at first.
Re: Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources by prechbills1(m): 2:58am On Mar 31, 2018
my mom is a staff in our local government council.. I don't know about any extended sisters ,I don't have any.. have a nice time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Post Ume Form @ Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu Is Out / Who Can Remember This Pics? (yoruba Version) / Full List of Characters in Sweet Sixteen (JAMB English Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.