Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available (1172 Views)

Male Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy For Sale / 2yrs Female Neapolitan Mastiff For Sale!!! / Pls Rate This Neo-mastiff Puppy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available by prinzetobi: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hello all. We have this female Neapolitan mastiff puppy available for sale to new homes.
Puppy is very healthy and massive. Lucky buyer kindly send a message or call - 09093199337

Re: Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available by Nicogen4us(f): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
How much is it
Where is it located
How pure is it
Re: Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available by prinzetobi: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please hit me up with the number and I would answer to all Inquisition
Re: Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available by DidiLove1: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2017
This pet sales section on NL baffles me. You see cars on the auto section advertised with their features, location and prices clearly stated. Millions of naira too. Here someone has a puppy of between a mere 150 - 200k and he asks me to call him over a few questions.
Call you my foot! If you can't answer the questions here keep your puppy.

4 Likes

Re: Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
DidiLove1:
This pet sales section on NL baffles me. You see cars on the auto section advertised with their features, location and prices clearly stated. Millions of naira too. Here someone has a puppy of between a mere 150 - 200k and he asks me to call him over a few questions.
Call you my foot! If you can't answer the questions here keep your puppy.

Bobysaxx and Co are fond of this. They will post photos, the next thing is to ask people to call for price

2 Likes

Re: Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available by nuelzy: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

Bobysaxx and Co are fond of this. They will post photos, the next thing is to ask people to call for price
i think they do it out of greediness... they would probably want to sell a puppy for like 120k or there about...bt they wont want to state it here so then if you call...they will start the bargain from 200 or 150k... and see if they will top xtra cash...

4 Likes

Re: Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available by prinzetobi: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2017
To each it's own. You can choose to post prices of your pups, there is no law prohibiting that .
But whoever has the amount you refer to as "mere" should be able to put a call through as the money for airtime is not up to a fraction of "mere" .
Talking about keeping the puppy, oh well people who loved what they see would definitely put a call through knowing fully well that the price is not the only detail they wish to gather.
Different strokes for different folks. Automobiles you know isn't and has never been for kids and as such even if price is not stated, you know the range. But since the money needed to get one a dog is mere, we do not like to state it and if you cannot spare airtime to call and enquire, perhaps mere is relative- thus ranging from 150k-500k but eluding money for airtime
Re: Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available by 14teenK: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2017
prinzetobi:
To each it's own. You can choose to post prices of your pups, there is no law prohibiting that .
But whoever has the amount you refer to as "mere" should be able to put a call through as the money for airtime is not up to a fraction of "mere" .
Talking about keeping the puppy, oh well people who loved what they see would definitely put a call through knowing fully well that the price is not the only detail they wish to gather.
Different strokes for different folks. Automobiles you know isn't and has never been for kids and as such even if price is not stated, you know the range. But since the money needed to get one a dog is mere, we do not like to state it and if you cannot spare airtime to call and enquire, perhaps mere is relative- thus ranging from 150k-500k but eluding money for airtime

Re: Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available by Magpies(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2017
prinzetobi:
you killed it

I love your response.
Re: Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available by DidiLove1: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
prinzetobi:

Your response, as well-penned as it is, does not justify the reason you are requesting to be called to answer a few simple questions about your puppy. I believe you did so simply 'cause you assumed it's the norm for puppy sellers on NL.

1 Like

Re: Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available by prinzetobi: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
I am not one for long talks and as such I'll ask- Have you ever concluded business on Nairaland without eventually having to call the offeror? On any department at all and at any level (automobiles, pets, appliances etc).

Not all of us have time as luxury hence the inability to be on Nairaland all through the day, all year round replying to window shoppers many atimes.
Like imagine how much tantrum you have thrown without even being interested in the subject matter (puppy) .
You would agree that both cellphone and data is affordable in this dispensation and as such feel free to tag the "Call me" act as a process of separating the wheat from the tares.

What do the science people call it again? Distillation?
Re: Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available by Eveezy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=prinzetobi post=57576961]I am not one for long talks and as such I'll ask- Have you ever concluded business on Nairaland without eventually having to call the offeror? On any department at all and at any level (automobiles, pets, appliances etc).

Not all of us have time as luxury hence the inability to be on Nairaland all through the day, all year round replying to window shoppers many atimes.
Like imagine how much tantrum you have thrown without even being interested in the subject matter (puppy) .
You would agree that both cellphone and data is affordable in this dispensation and as such feel free to tag the "Call me" act as a process of separating the wheat from the tares.

What do the science people call it again? Distillation?[/quote/]
Chai! Bros i hail oo, i so much love ur response and construct of d english language

2 Likes

Re: Female Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy Available by nelson7777: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
prinzetobi:

truth is sometimes dog breeder also want to hv an idea of who they r selling d dogs to, like hv they had a dog b4, where would the dog sleep,questions like dat, cos u must understand dat nt every one who has money to pay 4 a dog is qualified to own one. dogs r nt like cars, where u pay n drive, dogs are living being, which u must wait up to 2months of age b4 u sell, and anybody who has taken care of pup from day 1 to 2months would nt just wnt want to hand it over to any1 wit money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Longcoat Male Gsd Available For New Home / Mixed Breed Puppy 8k / sold!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.