Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. (2913 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Over Alleged Threats To Kill Igbo Leaders / Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him / We Are Coming BK To Kill Igbo's--opc Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nairalanders, help me I don't know how to report this guy to the Nigerian police, DSS, Army. This guy has been flooding the cyberspace with threats to kill Igbo's and burn their shops after the quit notice deadline.

I am doing this for posterity sake. I'm calling on the general public who have direct access to security agents to track this guy and put him on surveillance.

See picture proof:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by Arda1000(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Good make una start again but this time the story will be different

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by Shelloween(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dear Abubakr Al-Hassan, you should know that "If you Kill Eze in Kaduna, you've Killed Musa in Aba". Nobody's killing Anybody. Somebody should please take Nnamdi Kanu back to prison, this ethnic rivalry and sh!t exacerbated the moment they let his smelly ass out. I love Biafra but I love Nigeria more. I dread the I would need a visa to travel to Lagos. #OneNigeria

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
I spit on buhariz grave

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by bantudra: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
Arda1000:
Good make una start again but this time the story will be different

igbos like you should just leave nigeria........you want to dare crazy people killing your own people?

does that even make sense to you

STAY THE FVCK AWAY FROM THE DELTA!!!!!.... angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by Ken4Christ: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dss will pretend they didn't hear this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by walemoney007(m): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
cowleg:
Nairalanders, help me I don't know how to report this guy to the Nigerian police, DSS, Army. This guy has been flooding the cyberspace with threats to kill Igbo's and burn their shops after the quit notice deadline.

I am doing this for posterity sake. I'm calling on the general public who have direct access to security agents to track this guy and put him on surveillance.

See picture proof:
forget about this...and tell your people to go back to the south east

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by hammer6: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
bantudra:

igbos like you should just leave nigeria........you want to dare crazy people killing your own people?

Afonja, the impersonator, North, South, East spokes person.

Never minding ur own business. The number one busy body we suffer in Nigeria.

Coward! Mr do as I say and not as I do.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by nwadiuko1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
i only pity the idiotic igbos who will still stay in the north till then.........for this side who first come go first collect........ we only die once

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by ApexPredator: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
OK!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by Arda1000(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
bantudra:

bia afonja delta you no go like make i turn am4 you o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by felixattah: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
you wanted Biafra, they have given you the go ahead to move ahead yet you are crying wolf.
mind you Akwa ibom is not available for you people to flood into. so just stay cool if you don't want eviction because no tribe in their right senses will welcome you people into their midst.
don't say you were not told!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by Homeboiy: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
I will be s first to commit genocide in awusa community here

11 Likes

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by ERockson: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
They have not pick up Kanu for violating bail condition and you expect them to arrest this one.
Security agent is applying wisdom in dealing with the issue and that is why they can't arrest the northern youth anyhow unless they will put southerners life particularly SE in danger with its consequence.

Stop calling for arrest if you want to remain we you are and let the matter die

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by Mcowubaba: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
ERockson:
They have not pick up Kanu for violating bail condition and you expect them to arrest this one.
Security agent is applying wisdom in dealing with the issue and that is why they can't arrest the northern youth anyhow unless they will put southerners life particularly SE in danger with its consequence.

If they applied these same wisdom in Nnamdi Kanu's case, the recent Biafra agitation would not have gone extreme so much... he should have been released since....
But the stupidly kept him for so long..

Oga what do you mean by the "will put the life's of the southerners in Danger especially Igbo people" .
Why single out Igbo people undecided.
I strongly doubt you have been to the core North

Almajiri And Aboki Fulani no Sabi who be Igbo, Ibibio, Yoruba, Ijaw...

All n'a the same thing to them..
You guys should keep deceiving yourselves..

Anyway, just say More Igbos are in the North, than Other Tribe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by YungMillionaire: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
They should also arrest ALL the Ipob yoots who say they would burn the 'zoo' down...if you agree, then I will agree with you on this guy. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 14, 2017
See bokoharam them .

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by Ipobwarrior: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2017
See the hunger stricken fellow

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by greatermax77(m): 4:35am On Jun 14, 2017
My qustion to Nigerians, why are we fighting so hard to keep on the legacy of Lord Lurgard?
I need your answers please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by 1Rebel: 5:38am On Jun 14, 2017
Shelloween:
Dear Abubakr Al-Hassan, you should know that "If you Kill Eze in Kaduna, you've Killed Musa in Aba". Nobody's killing Anybody. Somebody should please take Nnamdi Kanu back to prison, this ethnic rivalry and sh!t exacerbated the moment they let his smelly ass out. I love Biafra but I love Nigeria more. I dread the I would need a visa to travel to Lagos. #OneNigeria

All these kids, when will you realize there's nothing like one nigeria?
Were you born yesterday?

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by 1Rebel: 5:40am On Jun 14, 2017
ERockson:

Anencephaly has messed with this one real bad. grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by Kondomatic(m): 6:04am On Jun 14, 2017
Shelloween:
You're not being completely honest. The shit exacerbated the moment Buhari arrested him "unnecessarily"

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by binsanni(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2017
comshots:
See bokoharam them .
haha when the hunter become the hunted. as e they hot

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by princdebola201(m): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
I don't blame the almajiri sha
Rather the igboman who went all the way to north and established his sole source of livelihood there

Notwistanding... I can authoritatively tell you that there are millions of northerners in the east doing all sorts of businesses ... They are free to stay so far they remain peaceful ..
We are not savages and don't issue threats

We all should put pressure on the FG to relocate all federal workers back to their various regions... This is very important
where did u get that stat from there re no millions of northerners in landlocked region.
What u have their is thousands of Fulani herdsmen, shoe shinnner, nail cutters , security guards e.t.c
Igbo Jews has been issuing threat to Nigeria since Gej lost election they said Biafra or death so they must choose one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by morbeta(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2017
Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

Remember, Nigeria military is an all northern affair presently.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by Doublecheck: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2017
The Mallam I see in that picture cannot stand an Igbo man in the face if he sees one talkless of killing him
My only fear is that the military will be used to carry out the act with their AK 47 if not forget aboki threat
An Igbo man can never fear an aboki not in this like not in the next, we only fear any conspiracy they have
That said Igbo's still stand gallant, aboki na aboki, while Igbo's will not bring the war we will take it and own it.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by HiddenShadow: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2017
North must keep to her threat
UN should get ready to conduct a Referendum

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by Agumbankembu: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2017
felixattah:
you wanted Biafra, they have given you the go ahead to move ahead yet you are crying wolf.
mind you Akwa ibom is not available for you people to flood into. so just stay cool if you don't want eviction because no tribe in their right senses will welcome you people into their midst.
don't say you were not told!!!

NtoAkwaIbom, is this your new moniker?
Iyo ikpa, even from 20yards I can smell your frustrated as.s out.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by 7lives: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're not being completely honest. The shit exacerbated the moment Buhari arrested him "unnecessarily"

Did you just say unnecessarily? No wonder every one is denying being Igbo.
Unnecessarily indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by HiddenShadow: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2017
morbeta:
Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.

Any coup will end one Nigeria

Take or leave my words

I pray this scenario plays out to justify arm resistance by we Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fellow Who Threatened To Kill Igbo's In The North. by 7lives: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2017
morbeta:

Mine is to analyse.

Says who?, the moment there is a constitutional crisis, Nigeria is a goner, I don't think they will want to give that a try.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Abacha And IBB Laughing And Holding Hands In 1986 / Video: “igbos Are Slaves To Ijaw People” – Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu / Why The Southwest Doesn't Deserve The Speakership Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.