Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut (1394 Views)

Getting To Understand The Record Breaking IOTA And How To Purchase IOTA Tokens / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut by Yards(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
The Newest Crypto in town

IOTA is the first ever crypto currency which doesn't operate on the blockchain technology, the main innovation behind IOTA is the Tangle, a revolutionary new blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and for the first time ever makes it possible to transfer value without any fees. Contrary to today’s Blockchains, consensus is no-longer decoupled but instead an intrinsic part of the system, leading to decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.

The debut

At 9:00 am Eastern Standard Time 13/June/2017, cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex officially launched the IOTA token, IOT. Tradable in IOT/USD and IOT/BTC pairs, tokens for use with the IOTA network are now publicly accessible through the Bitfinex website. This launch represents a milestone for IOTA as they expand their user base.

“Exchange listing is something that has become a hallmark for all crypto projects,” says IOTA founder David Sønstebø in conversation with CCN, “it represents that the technology is ready for the open market and the wider audience.” And looking at the numbers from the launch, it seems the open market was ready for IOTA.

A record breaking debut

After going live on Bitfinex, the transaction volume quickly became so massive that the Bitfinex servers briefly went down. “Moments after the IOTA launch,” Brandon shared, “we were all hands on deck to load balance and ensure IOTA trading was back online and operating as expected.” What kind of volume? Within the first three hours of trading, 4.44 Million Mega IOTA were traded with the IOT/USD pair, an amount that increased by the second. The IOT/BTC trades showed even greater activity, showing 11.67 Million Mega IOTA traded in the same period.

The first two hours of IOTA trading was more than double the USD volume and ten times greater than the BTC volume of the last token we released, Ripple, over the course of its full trading day.

All of which sees IOT slotting itself straight into the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap. At the time of publishing, the total value of IOT tokens stands above $1.5 billion, peaking beyond the likes of Dash and Monero.

CONCLUSION

This crypto is already trading at over 0.6 cent per token within hours of debut, it has already jumped into the top 6 crypto with biggest market capitalization.

This is not a rival to bitcoin or any existing cryptocurrency, this is a rival to BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY. This is a new innovation and I have got my eyes all over this project.

Will the tangle ever be better than blockchain only time will tell.

One thing is sure I will be putting in a few hundreds of dollars in purchasing and holding the token but I'm definitely not buying now, I'm not going to fall for the rush which has inevitably sky rocket the price, I will wait for the market to stabilized before coming in hopefully it will experience a fall in price then. I may be wrong and end up buying when it's more expensive due to its resistance and continues growth in price and market cap but I'm willing to play the waiting game.

Visit their website: https://iota.org
Re: The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut by clementjava: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2017
hi, do you have a watsapp group, so we can update each other on cryptocurrencies
Re: The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut by Yards(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2017
clementjava:
hi, do you have a watsapp group, so we can update each other on cryptocurrencies

Nope. I have a channel on telegram check my signature for link
Re: The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut by ib87(f): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=Yards post
Nope. I have a channel on telegram check my signature for link[/quote]
Please I will like to know more about this.
Re: The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut by Yards(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=ib87 post=57519620][/quote]

I just bought 3,049 Miota yesterday at about $1249 investment.

All I have got to do now is hold for some years
Re: The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut by mrsage(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2017
What's the purchase process?
Re: The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut by Yards(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrsage:
What's the purchase process?

Will make a post today
Re: The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut by imagrg(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Yards:
The Newest Crypto in town

IOTA is the first ever crypto currency which doesn't operate on the blockchain technology, the main innovation behind IOTA is the Tangle, a revolutionary new blockless distributed ledger which is scalable, lightweight and for the first time ever makes it possible to transfer value without any fees. Contrary to today’s Blockchains, consensus is no-longer decoupled but instead an intrinsic part of the system, leading to decentralized and self-regulating peer-to-peer network.

The debut

At 9:00 am Eastern Standard Time 13/June/2017, cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex officially launched the IOTA token, IOT. Tradable in IOT/USD and IOT/BTC pairs, tokens for use with the IOTA network are now publicly accessible through the Bitfinex website. This launch represents a milestone for IOTA as they expand their user base.

“Exchange listing is something that has become a hallmark for all crypto projects,” says IOTA founder David Sønstebø in conversation with CCN, “it represents that the technology is ready for the open market and the wider audience.” And looking at the numbers from the launch, it seems the open market was ready for IOTA.

A record breaking debut

After going live on Bitfinex, the transaction volume quickly became so massive that the Bitfinex servers briefly went down. “Moments after the IOTA launch,” Brandon shared, “we were all hands on deck to load balance and ensure IOTA trading was back online and operating as expected.” What kind of volume? Within the first three hours of trading, 4.44 Million Mega IOTA were traded with the IOT/USD pair, an amount that increased by the second. The IOT/BTC trades showed even greater activity, showing 11.67 Million Mega IOTA traded in the same period.

The first two hours of IOTA trading was more than double the USD volume and ten times greater than the BTC volume of the last token we released, Ripple, over the course of its full trading day.

All of which sees IOT slotting itself straight into the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap. At the time of publishing, the total value of IOT tokens stands above $1.5 billion, peaking beyond the likes of Dash and Monero.

CONCLUSION

This crypto is already trading at over 0.6 cent per token within hours of debut, it has already jumped into the top 6 crypto with biggest market capitalization.

This is not a rival to bitcoin or any existing cryptocurrency, this is a rival to BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY. This is a new innovation and I have got my eyes all over this project.

Will the tangle ever be better than blockchain only time will tell.

One thing is sure I will be putting in a few hundreds of dollars in purchasing and holding the token but I'm definitely not buying now, I'm not going to fall for the rush which has inevitably sky rocket the price, I will wait for the market to stabilized before coming in hopefully it will experience a fall in price then. I may be wrong and end up buying when it's more expensive due to its resistance and continues growth in price and market cap but I'm willing to play the waiting game.

Visit their website: https://iota.org
Is it still profitable?
Re: The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut by Tohsynetita1: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
Interested, Greatfullness494@gmail.com
Re: The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut by Yards(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
imagrg:
Is it still profitable?

I'M hoping to make some crazy money out of this in a few years time.
Re: The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut by Yards(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tohsynetita1:
Interested, Greatfullness494@gmail.com

Check my other post have already given out all introductions
Re: The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut by speach101: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yards:

I just bought 3,049 Miota yesterday at about $1249 investment.

All I have got to do now is hold for some years

Your post prompted me to take a closer look at IOTA, and I bought in when it dipped at 0.2 and 0.17 cents respectively, gathered 10k MIOTAs in the process. cool
Today the coin has broken beyond $1 mark in under 1 month I bought in and full adoption has not started yet, make me wonder will happen in 2-3 years. Looking like money well invested! wink
Re: The First Ever Blockchainless Cryptocurrency Just Had A Record Breaking Debut by ExplorerReturns(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
to discuss with other participants and get updated on what that is happening in mmm, join my telegram group through the link in my signature

(1) (Reply)

Buy/sell Your Perfect Money, Bitcoin,neteller/www.coinanytime.com / Starting A Fashion Academy In Nigeria | All You Need To Know / If You Can't Make Money Using This Simple Method, Forget About Making Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.