Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) (27595 Views)

Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by zinaunreal(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Me77:
Can these people ever be civilized? Their whole life is base on fetishism and yet most of them are still poor and very stupid in the way they reason. Can't they see it is all scam? and this archaic believes doesn't work? This has to stop, it is almost becoming a daily occurrence.
grin grin grin Bro i don taya. Africa na wa
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by SHAKABOOM: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2017
famosh:

You see why you block heads from that region are generally regarded as the most unintelligent humans alive? You developers aren't even smart enough to know that you don't use an exclamation mark & a full stop after the same sentence.
By the way, when did Tocume become a Yoruba name? Honestly, you guys are just too dull!
YoLuba boy..We no dey english class hia?As long as we got the message no problem..The guy is a confirm YOLUBA demon his not bene.. grin you better worry of how to save ur neck from ur skull mining brothers,instead of worrying ursef about his INGLIS.
Ohk?,, I put question mark ad coma together do ur worse.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by akpamuomenka: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2017
famosh:
grin grin Enjoy your day, bro!
Same to you.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Padiga: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2017
famosh:

You see why you block heads from that region are generally regarded as the most unintelligent humans alive? You developers aren't even smart enough to know that you don't use an exclamation mark & a full stop after the same sentence.
By the way, when did Tocume become a Yoruba name? Honestly, you guys are just too dull!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by FKO81(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2017
0b100100111:
Thr criminal must of grown up in Biafran land and definitely must have been polluted!

Afonja`s have never been known for crime except the few of them raised in the Eastern part of Nigeria
Genesis of all crimes and evil in Nigeria started from West
Kindly read

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by FKO81(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2017
FKO81:

Genesis of all crimes and evil in Nigeria started from West
Kindly read

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2017
massinola:
Hmmm this people eeh. Una own native doctors no de ask for goats, virgin ant, left rib of a virgin cockroach, and right hand of a chimpanzee that died ffty seven years ago? Why human head, puna clit, b**by bone? Very soon Afonjas go go into extinction because of human rituals.
NCAN reporting temporary from Minna till 1St of October. Na them, the ogo people

"the ogo people"
lolzzzz grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by SmartMugu: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2017
I hope that's not my skull he's holding in his hands. Lemme check. Brb.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by jamesirewa(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2017
I am getting tired of this country
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2017
jakandeola:
shut ur mouth baby factry
Lolz... Baby factory?
Lucky we don't have "Block" button here.

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by udemzyudex(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2017
State government should change the name of that state to something better...
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by sepalapen(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2017
muibi1:
do your homework well and stop spitting nonsense, TOSUME is not a yoruba name. The guy is from Benin Republic undecided
na lie he is afonja joor
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by jakandeola(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz... Baby factory?
Lucky we don't have "Block" button here.
I care for u but neva know u a tribalist
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2017
jakandeola:
I care for u but neva know u a tribalist
Don't take comments here personally. The bashing and controversy is d fun here abeg. I'm definitely not a tribalist
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Bullhari007(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2017
muibi1:
The guy is from Benin Republic....popularly known as Egun.
hahahahaha we know them joor
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by alowonle02(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2017
I wonder what this life has turned into. The fear of God Almighty can hardly be found in human's hearts.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by luizmendezgrant(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2017
d moment i saw human skull..
i jzt knw say na dem....
d afonjas..
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by autonomous22: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Watz wrong with dis yoruba ppl na....
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2017
other Nigerians are being marginalized in this skull minning venture....... the hydraulic soup eaters are just monopolizing it........there is God ohhh
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2017
we are not surprised at all
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by vannessa7(f): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2017
That man is not Yoruba and will never identify himself as such, even Benin republic Yoruba's bear names we can understand. if this man is being featured for something great I'm sure all these detractors will not call him Yoruba. crime knows no tribe but you guys need to wait for another thread, this one offers you nothing to celebrate on.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Btruth: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2017
Maruchi203:
where did he get the skull from??
....from Shoprite.....lol.

grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
He dug up a corpse from a cemetery...
Maybe he thought it was Awolowo's own.
He was actually after Ojukwu's skull....

slowpoke.
Commenting like an idiota. Typical Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2017
autonomous22:
Watz wrong with dis yoruba ppl na....

And to you he's a Yoruba man...
When did you see or meet a Yoruba with that name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by ephi321(f): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2017
It's funny how the focus is on WHO committed the crime. No thought for the person whose life was cut short. Smh.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by emmaitive(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Aonjas again
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Flintstone06(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
prestige2013:
Again

Lagos/ Ogun......

Lucien Tosume- what region is the developer from?

Togo/cotonou
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will pay 4500 to anybody that can bring me abiola's skull
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by four4: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
This SHAGAMU pple can disgrace OGUN STATE..... now tag HEAD QUATER of sculls mining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek / Unclad Corpse Discovered At A Refuse Site In Cross River State. Photos / Man Caught Vandalising First Bank's Generator Set At Ilupeju, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.