Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide (2927 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Perfect White Spoilt My Skin, What Should I Do Please? / I Apply Tomato On My Face Every Night, This Is What It Did To My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by noblerandy: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
hi friends,pls i need serious help.my skin is very soft and does not accept any thing oily.all the creams and lotions i try,spoils it more.as i speak, stretch marks on my skin,is now as much as a human hair.i haven't gotten a suitable lotion yet.the last i got,brought rashes to my skin and although the rashes are gone the acne are still there.imagine a fair lady with black spots allover her body. pls friends help me by suggesting something that could help me.
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by Eggcelent(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Visit An Hospital With A Consultant Dematologist.

You Find One In Most Teaching Hospitals.

Meanwhile, Suicide Is Not An Option, Please

1 Like

Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by OriflameSharon: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Visit a dermatologist that's the surest method. Besides I do skin care and sell skin care products according to ur skin so you could chat me up on 08143163605
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by StarBukola(f): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Go and buy physogel ,
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by omokole: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
And you should first stop all what u are using and consult your family doctor
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by joe4real12: 12:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Use local oils
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by jenivan12: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2017
use home remedies
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by SandraJohn: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2017
Your skin is really sensitive & I think you should avoid creams that contains highly effective chemicals it will be harmful for your skin as you are also facing because of different creams. Apply Aloevera daily so it will reduce the scars of acne from your face or try some branded products through first aid beauty coupon code by reecoupon this will save you from acne & keep your skin soft & glowing
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by sunnyydv27(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for the site is the text twist free online best play on this game.
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by Anshula: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2018
Kodi is used for streaming very effectively
Thanks for sharing
what is kodi tv
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by Anshula: 6:51am On Jul 19, 2018
There was never a doubt in my heart that this site wouldn’t be successful.
steamwallet.codes
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by helixjump: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2019
This game is great and I tried it. I will continue to monitor your site for helix jump more fun stuff. Thank you!
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by marykath: 5:26am On Dec 02, 2019
Nice information and you explained in a detailed way. Thanks for sharing this to us. Get the details of best apps here to use. https://techlish.info
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by vincent567: 6:28am On Feb 06, 2020
Leptitox will reduce the craving for food, and you will not eat all the time as you are used to doing with Leptin resistance. You can also follow some weight loss hacks along with consuming Leptitox, and the results will surely amaze you. Moreover, consuming Leptitox has some fantastic benefits as well as improved sex life and restored body energy.
view here Leptitox weight loss Reviews
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by mapjohn: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Nice to see this post here. Spin bikes are an affordable and excellent piece of gym equipment to have in your home. Read on for our detailed reviews of the best spin bikes 2020.
Re: Friends Pls Help!! My Skin Wants Me To Commit Sucide by tranhieuzz: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative truc tiep bong da

(1) (Reply)

Rate this makeup transformation / 2014 American Music Awards Red Carpet – Mary J. Blige, Jhene Aiko, Khloe Kardash / Trendy Senator,Danshiki and Agbada Wears By Cupid Stitchery Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.