Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Shea Butter/ori Bussiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shea Butter/ori Bussiness (1095 Views)

What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k / Original Shea Butter (ori OYO) / Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shea Butter/ori Bussiness by mexzony: 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
i am in the process of going into the business of exporting sharebutter but i need to know the intricacies of the biz so if anyone here has experience in it to put me through i would be glad to know stuffs that i don't know yet.
how do i go about the whole stuff.
i have where i can get as much supply as i need and like i said exportation is on my mind or if there is even a lucrative market for indegenous supply then would be glad to know more.
cheers.
Re: Shea Butter/ori Bussiness by Nicogen4us(f): 1:22am On Jun 14, 2017
mexzony:
i am in the process of going into the business of exporting sharebutter but i need to know the intricacies of the biz so if anyone here has experience in it to put me through i would be glad to know stuffs that i don't know yet.
i have where i can get as much supply as i need and like i said exportation is on my mind or if there is even a lucrative market for indegenous supply then would be glad to know more..
cheers.

You will need to do the specification
Is like the price now is around$2500/tonne now
You can assess more Shea butter at origin, Saki and others in large quantities
For your specifications and analysis contact: Trinity crown Science Laboratory and Entrepreneurship services

1 Like

Re: Shea Butter/ori Bussiness by mexzony: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Nicogen4us:

You will need to do the specification
Is like the price now is around$2500/tonne now
You can assess more Shea butter at origin, Saki and others in large quantities
For your specifications and analysis contact: Trinity crown Science Laboratory and Entrepreneurship services
ok pls can you elaborate or do i chat you up on the numbers i saw on your profile.
besides by what you said about the price it means that shea butter costs about $2.5/kilogram
Re: Shea Butter/ori Bussiness by Nicogen4us(f): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2017
mexzony:

ok pls can you elaborate or do i chat you up on the numbers i saw on your profile.
besides by what you said about the price it means that
shea butter costs about $2.5/kilogram

Yes
Chat me on 08135631994
Re: Shea Butter/ori Bussiness by bababukari: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
mexzony:
i have where i can get as much supply as i need and like i said exportation is on my mind or if there is even a lucrative market for indegenous supply then would be glad to know more.
cheers.

Hi Mexzony,
Ensure you understand the business well before starting.
That said... I can help you identify the most profitable country/countries to export your shea butter to, I can also help track active buyers for the product in that country/countries and acquire them for you.
If this is a service you are interested in, Give me a call. 08118161818.
I will give you a free demo on how it will work for you.
Have a great day. smiley
Re: Shea Butter/ori Bussiness by mexzony: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
bababukari:

Hi Mexzony,
Ensure you understand the business well before starting.
That said... I can help you identify the most profitable country/countries to export your shea butter to, I can also help track active buyers for the product in that country/countries and acquire them for you.
If this is a service you are interested in, Give me a call. 08118161818.
I will give you a free demo on how it will work for you.
Have a great day. smiley
You not on whatsapp?
Re: Shea Butter/ori Bussiness by joeyreports: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
Starting your own shea butter production business in Nigeria is like starting every other type of business, as it requires strategic planning, spending in setting up and also in the purchasing of equipments that will make your stat up an easier one.
https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/how-to-start-shea-butter-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Now That You Have Graduated, You Need Fiverr / SOLAR KOBO ! Affordable Solar Systems For Nigerians / La'hiz Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.