Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k (2091 Views)

Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise / Pls What Bussiness Can I Do With #100 Pls Nigerian I Need Your Serious Advice / Advice Pls What Kind Of Bussiness Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by Lydiahandmade(f): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hello nairalanders...I need a solid business Idea I can invest 150k in Lagos. I am a fashion designer I sew male senators and bedsheet. I don't have a shop. I sew at home because of that I don't earn enough income, I want to earn extra cash...so please give me an Idea of a business I can invest my 150k. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lydiahandmade:
Hello nairalanders...I need a solid business Idea I can invest 150k in Lagos. I am a fashion designer I sew male senators and bedsheet. I don't have a shop. I sew at home because of that I don't earn enough income, I want to earn extra cash...so please give me an Idea of a business I can invest my 150k. Thanks in anticipation.
What's male Senators?

Well, Since you sew for men, you must be familiar with men by now. You are not ugly, Why not get into the hookup hustle and earn reasonable income for yourself?
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by Lydiahandmade(f): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
What's male Senators?

Well, Since you sew for men, you must be familiar with men by now. You are not ugly, Why not get into the hookup hustle and earn reasonable income for yourself?
Thanks for your comment but I don't understand what's hook up hustle...can you explain better please.
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hawk condoms by a brothel in your neighbourhood. grin
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by nabiz(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lydiahandmade:
do yöu sew duvet? send me the picture sample of the one yöu sew. i mean the one yöu did personaly and both the one some one else did
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by MoreTech(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Since u already sew men cloths why not advertise here you will get customer and you can also go into mini importation for men cloths

4 Likes

Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by Lydiahandmade(f): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Vortex369:
Hawk condoms by a brothel in your neighbourhood. grin
Thanks so much for your comment dear.

1 Like

Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by Lydiahandmade(f): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
nabiz:
do yöu sew duvet? send me the picture sample of the one yöu sew. i mean the one yöu did personaly and both the one some one else did
I don't sew duvet, I sew just bedsheet and pillow case.
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by Lydiahandmade(f): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
MoreTech:
Since u already sew men cloths why not advertise here you will get customer and you can also go into mini importation for men cloths
please how do I market it here
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by anochuks08(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
If I were you, I won't venture into a new investment, at least not now. Seek for ways to expand your duvet and senator business with the 150k you have. Since you sow from home, you may lookout for cost effective shops in busy locations. You can sow some nice duvets with the money at hand and market at hand. You can brand your business, visit hotels and market your duvet to them. Trust me, it will take a little time, but you will definitely see returns.

3 Likes

Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by MoreTech(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lydiahandmade:
please how do I market it here

Make your product or services , make pictures , gives topic and showcase what you have r cando for sell in the business or advert section put your contact simple as ABC
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by MoreTech(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
MoreTech:

You can as well import your own equipments from China and import good fabric to sow men's cloth and establish your big time . You can Google Yomi casual and see what he design his show room is in surulere he does fashion
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:05am On Jan 13, 2020
MoreTech:

You can as well import your own equipments from China and import good fabric to sow men's cloth and establish your big time . You can Google Yomi casual and see what he design his show room is in surulere he does fashion
But why would I want to patronize her when YOMI casual is there?
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 13, 2020
Check if there is any BETBONANAZA Shops in your area. If there is none. This is your opportunity to become BETBONANZA PARTNER. Earn up to 30%. Its trustworthy and transparent.
Visit www.betbonanza.com for more details or Call. 08169786019. Bet bonanza. Be Better.

Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by Alladinn14(m): 1:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Lydiahandmade:

No one is willing to give any substantial help.

Hit me on WhatsApp let's discuss
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by Sicilyjoe: 3:43am On Jan 13, 2020
anochuks08:
If I were you, I won't venture into a new investment, at least not now. Seek for ways to expand your duvet and senator business with the 150k you have. Since you sow from home, you may lookout for cost effective shops in busy locations. You can sow some nice duvets with the money at hand and market at hand. You can brand your business, visit hotels and market your duvet to them. Trust me, it will take a little time, but you will definitely see returns.

She said bedsheets not duvets, I don't know if you don't know the difference
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by MoreTech(m): 5:52am On Jan 13, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
But why would I want to patronize her when YOMI casual is there?

@ogogorofreak, let him start first you see that even you will patronise him and how many have you bought from Yomi casual? If u don't patronise him others will do so don't discourage him
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by anochuks08(m): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

She said bedsheets not duvets, I don't know if you don't know the difference
I don't know about your area, but all those that sew bedsheets here, equally sew duvets. Anyway I believe both you and her already got the message I was trying to pass. Thanks
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by ASPIREX: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lydiahandmade:

Smart Lydia,

I like your hunger for something extra by way of income. I also admire the fact that you harbour very little fear as regards venturing into new and unfamiliar territories.

My advice is that since you already have a serious fashion business (which I can infer from your post that it does not bring regular income) I would suggest that you add something small and yet consistent.

I have read a number of articles on business and as a side hustle I am inclined to believe from my experience that what everyone needs is a scalable business that brings in a consistent inflow, either daily, weekly or monthly. I prefer the daily though.

Choose something that does not require additional logistic costs. Something you can spend a few hours doing it every week within your own neighbourhood.

Some of the sundry businesses discussed here in the business section come to mind. Please note that for whatever you choose it will be quite demanding in the first few outings you make.
Re: What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k by Lydiahandmade(f): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
ASPIREX:

Smart Lydia,

I like your hunger for something extra by way of income. I also admire the fact that you harbour very little fear as regards venturing into new and unfamiliar territories.

My advice is that since you already have a serious fashion business (which I can infer from your post that it does not bring regular income) I would suggest that you add something small and yet consistent.

I have read a number of articles on business and as a side hustle I am inclined to believe from my experience that what everyone needs is a scalable business that brings in a consistent inflow, either daily, weekly or monthly. I prefer the daily though.

Choose something that does not require additional logistic costs. Something you can spend a few hours doing it every week within your own neighbourhood.

Some of the sundry businesses discussed here in the business section come to mind. Please note that for whatever you choose it will be quite demanding in the first few outings you make.
Thank you so much dear

(1) (Reply)

2022: Crypto Currency Investment Plan / Invest 10m In Small Scale Equipment Leasing And Make Up To 800k To 1m A Month. / Economic And Feasibility Of Packaged Dressed Chicken Production In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.