Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (43845 Views)

President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by Daet(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
I sensed Lies after Kalu's comments....not to talk of Madam Buharia...all na wash...you can see the politics happening in KOREAN films are real in 9ja. Ooooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by isnovic(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Buhari is said to be rather unaware of his environment, his memory somewhat affected. For instance, on his way to the UK, he was said to have asked if he was on his way to Sokoto.

Although i do not like him and I did not vote for him, I do not like to see a man undergo so much pain.

His family especially his wife should have unfettered access to him, as having people around always help in these type of cases.

Secondly, Nigeria should not treat the cabal case lightly this time.
They should be imprisoned and forfeit everything they have to serve as deterrent to those who pander their ways.

Buhari do get well soon, so you can really see who your true enemies are.
Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
And Nigeria can't impeach him and move on...Y I hate d north..Too selfish

Agreed ...and the east ? Do you know just how devilishly selfish your region is ?you don't even allow other parts to own business in your region quote me any where...yet y are all over the country ....your devilish lust for money has you known intrnationally for the worst crimes
Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
isnovic:
Buhari is said to be rather unaware of his environment, his memory somewhat affected. For instance, on his way to the UK, he was said to have asked if he was on his way to Sokoto.

Although i do not like him and I did not vote for him, I do not like to see a man undergo so much pain.

His family especially his wife should have unfettered access to him, as having people around always help in these type of cases.

Secondly, Nigeria should not treat the cabal case lightly this time.
They should be imprisoned and forfeit everything they have to serve as deterrent to those who pander their ways.

Buhari do get well soon, so you can really see who your true enemies are.

You will make a grant leader .... Your emotions don't cloud your judgement
Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by UwaBuPawPaw: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
nurshah:

Agreed ...and the east ? Do you know just how devilishly selfish your region is ?you don't even allow other parts to own business in your region quote me any where...yet y are all over the country ....your devilish lust for money has you known intrnationally for the worst crimes
Did anybody stop you from opening a business in d east? Or u mean u r not competitive I guess!

But in d east u see northerners selling yams,onions,suya which we patronize

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by McGibson(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
This part though. Nigeria is bleeped.

OfficialAwol:

Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by alexis4real: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
alexis4real:
What offence have they committed?shielding husband and wife from seeing each other,I'm of the opinion that PMB should just resign honourably to safe him future embarrassment,if not his incompetency to safe Nigeria from the present situation will earn PMB soooo much insults...any way ,I wish him quick recovery IJMN
Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by deneut: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
jamace:
Wow! grin grin Long time indeed, bro. cool
How is life bro cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by Corperadams: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Buhari is doing fine I just whatsapp him now.. better stop disturbing our dear beloved presido
Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by Odelhorno1990: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
The two are leading political 'thugs' in their own right but truth be said Wike is a learned colleague obviously less 'thugish' than Ameachi whose 'thugitude' perforates his blood from Adam!

Contact Renmoney for quick upto 3mn cash loan for salary earners, Ogaga @08159385912
Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by myright: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
This was during the surgery
Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by jamace(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
When the government makes truth scarce, the citizens flourish in suspicion
Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by ideynl1: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
It is beginning to make sense.
Re: Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR by kingsamosy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin grin the puzzle seem to be falling in place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) / You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.