Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (43838 Views)

Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices / Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by CastedDude: 6:21am On Jul 07, 2018
Alhaji Buba Galadima, a former ally of President Muhammadu Buhari, is heading a faction of the ruling All Progressives Congress. Galadima, at a press conference in Abuja on Wednesday, announced the formation of the Reformed All Progressives Congress.

Alhaji Buba Galadima, told newsmen, that some chieftains of the party were compelled to take the new step because the APC has derailed from its original plans and vision.

Pictures of Galadima's daughter, Zainab Buba Galadima have flooded the internet since her father went against his former friend (president Buhari) to form the new party after accusing the APC of neglect and failed campaign promises among other things..

Zainab Buba Galadima currently works with the presidency as she is the Special Assistant on Rule of Law to the vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

Below are some of the personal assistants to the vice president; Gambo Mansur from Gombe State; Personal Assistant to the Vice President, Murtala Aliyu from Kogi State; EA-DCOS, Nkoli Anyaoku from Anambra State; Special Assistant on Rule of Law, Zainab Buba Galadima from Yobe State; Special Assistant, Administration, Koko Iyamu from Akwa Ibom State; Personal Assistant to the Vice President, Edewede Akhidenor from Edo State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/zainab-buba-galadima-special-assistant-to-vice-president-osinbajo.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:24am On Jul 07, 2018
Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor Imo 2019

@1st pix Buhari is Handsome tho

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:27am On Jul 07, 2018
How would this stop England from qualifying today sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2018
embarassed after all she is not merit the position.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by princeade86(m): 6:34am On Jul 07, 2018
so because his daughter is working for president means he shud not say d truth. it will mean that his daughter was just fixed there with connection, but not competent.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Probably, at d hands of Swedentongue
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Almaiga: 6:43am On Jul 07, 2018
Buba Galadima is a traitor. cool

19 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 6:57am On Jul 07, 2018
johnmartus:

HMMMMMMM

ENGLISH.

YOU MERIT THIS POST

28 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2018
Almaiga:
Buba Galadima is a traitor. cool

Someone sent this one to school

34 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by kalu61(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2018
I will advice my daughter to do same. Father and daughter on ship with uncertain destination can be calamus

2 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 7:05am On Jul 07, 2018
johnmartus:

What of Buhari
You think he deserves his position.
In a sane country... The man will be a herdsman
You and I knows his passion

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by kalu61(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2018
will advice my daughter to do same. Father and daughter on ship with uncertain destination can be calamus
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Almaiga: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Someone sent this one to school
You must be an IPOB cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Aboki hv fork us all in ds country
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by chloride6: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2018
And Ojudu went to crucify his daughter.

See your life?
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

ENGLISH.

YOU MERIT THIS POST

Why are you trolling your fellow zombie this morning ? ABI have you guys split into R APC too?

8 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Babacele: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2018
abegi make una leave the girl alone. How are we sure she shares the same political ideology with her father presently?
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Peter4naz(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2018
Wow

Police place N1 million bounty on masked lady
who exposed a policemen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAz3mM_PBYY
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2018
This got me thinking.

Nigeria would have been in this situation today irrespective of whoever is president, the only difference would have been the approach to solving the problem, presently we are seeing how Buhari is tackling the problem.

But what amazes me is the thinking that It's a president that will change the whole situation, if Trump comes to Nigeria to rule, he wouldn't do better than Buhari because the citizens themselves are the problem.
One individual attacking Buhari of integrity issues has not returned the coke bottle he bought for over two weeks back to the seller yet he attacks viciously.
Another individual has stolen her husband's money countless times yet attacks others.
That Senator has awarded contracts to his own company all in the name of budget padding and attacks the government.
Another individual has always been shortchanging buyers in the market place attacks Buhari..
Then who is the problem?

My people, it's a collective effort... You that you are attacking Buhari of making life difficult for Nigerians, what can your immediate neighbors say about you?
You that you're attacking Buhari of sponsoring herdsmen, are you not the individual gossiping and murdering people's images behind their backs?
You that you're quick to attack good projects the government has set up, are you using that rented house well? Are you not the type that says.. "it's not my house, I can use it anyhow".?
You that is quick to call another tribal group a terrorist, Are you not the one terrorizing your neighborhood by blasting deafening music when people are sleeping?

Is it Buhari or Is it not the collective effort of each Nigerian?

My People, Change begins with Us.

It's a collective Job.

Change the mentality and everything falls in line.
We can't give what we don't have, how you treat others only represents the state of your mind.

Change begins with Me.

Teemanbastos.

11 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2018
They collude!!

2 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2018
BokoHoram Buhari.

As long as you are a Northerner, Terrorist Buhari will work with you.

5 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Feladinho(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2018
pyyxxaro:

oya! lets go dem go chop am so �
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by NjokuPatron: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2018
Connection matters
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2018
So na your papa be the Galadima some people dey like form?
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2018
They are just noise makers then.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by Nukilia: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2018
princeade86:
so because his daughter is working for president means he shud not say d truth. it will mean that his daughter was just fixed there with connection, but not competent.

grin cheesy cheesy those who campaigned are doing 30k job LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by MysteryFinder: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Please how can I make a topic on this forum?
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by maximunimpact(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Okay
Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Na so ....national chairman of RAPC balling our national wealth through connection.....next news please. By d way why is Aishat very quiet this days ....I guess the stupid cabals have to a check to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) by bobokeshington: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2018
okay

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers / It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.