Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Graduate Recruitment At Primera Food FMCG - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Recruitment At Primera Food FMCG (2127 Views)

Recruitment At Primera Food Nigeria Limited For A Cost And Inventory Analyst / SAP Personnel Recruitment At Primera Food Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Recruitment At Primera Food FMCG by krisjovi(m): 5:13am On Jun 14, 2017
rimera Food Nigeria Limited - A leading FMCG company in Agbara, Ogun State, is recruiting for a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Admin Officer

Job Descriptions
A Production Administrative Officer who will serve in a 24hours work environment.
The Production Administrative Officer will meet expectations set by the Production Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Production Admin Officer will play a key role in supporting the key areas of focus such as;
Support document control requests and change control throughout the organization by maintaining, updating, creating, archiving, and disposing of documents according to Productions requirements.
Developing and maintaining database for external verification, product observation, and dealing with enquiries
Keep proper filing of all correspondence and confidential documents for the department.
Collection and maintenance of accurate records and analyses of data.
Work with internal departmental staff and management to ensure implementation of uniform practices in accordance with the principles of quality and good documentation practice.

Requirements
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must have the following;
B.Sc/HND or B. Tech in Food Science and Technology, Economics or other science related discipline.
1-2 years’ experience in providing support to a team.
Proficient use of MS word, Excel, Power point and outlook.
Think creatively and be open to new ways of doing things.
Be an engaged and positive team member.

Skills and Attributes
Excellent Communication Skills
Good attention to details and accuracy
Multi - Tasking
Interpersonal and good Human Relations
Sharp minded and positive attitude
Analytical Thinking
Additional Information:
This position requires a versatile candidate.
The working environment can be stressful and fast paced; the ideal candidate will be motivated and organized.
At different points in the year the Production Admin Officer will work odd hours depending on work load.
It is important that this individual can perform and oversee these duties at varying times of the day.

Application Closing Date
16th June, 2017.
http://www.hotjobpost.com.ng/2017/06/graduate-production-officer-at-primera.html?m=0
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Primera Food FMCG by maryannah(f): 5:41am On Jun 14, 2017
where in ogun?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Primera Food FMCG by obajoey(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2017
maryannah:
where in ogun?

A leading FMCG company in Agbara, Ogun State
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Primera Food FMCG by maryannah(f): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
obajoey:

A leading FMCG company in Agbara, Ogun State
okay ... i applied, did you apply too?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Primera Food FMCG by obajoey(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
maryannah:

okay ... i applied, did you apply too?

No, dear.

The bolded is the reason I didn't.

A Production Administrative Officer who will serve in a 24hours work environment
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Primera Food FMCG by Xmen149(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin i know those people,..you will have no life with them grin

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Primera Food FMCG by maryannah(f): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2017
obajoey:

No, dear.

The bolded is the reason I didn't.

A Production Administrative Officer who will serve in a 24hours work environment
oh! owkay
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Primera Food FMCG by maryannah(f): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2017
Xmen149:
grin i know those people,..you will have no life with them grin
how? pls explain

(1) (Reply)

Tecon Oil Service Limited / Interview Invite / Help Please. Mirwais Oil And Gas-uae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.