Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc (685 Views)

Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig / Lagos Primaries: APC Members With Slips, Party Cards Can Vote In Lagos – Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by eyesoflagostv: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2017
WE KNOW NIGERIANS CAN VOTE US OUT – APC
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/06/we-know-nigerians-can-vote-us-out-apc.html

John Odigie-Oyegun, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says his party knows that Nigerians can kick it out of power.
Oyegun said this at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja, where he was presented with the book ‘APC: The Making of a Change Agent’, written by Okoi Obono-Obla, special assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Prosecution.

He said his party would not act like the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) when it was in power.
“We encourage all those who participated intimately to document their record of what they think happened,” he said.
“Historians will then later take these slightly different versions considering the perspectives were you were standing to watch the show. And we will eventually have a comprehensive rendition of what happened.
“It was the first time a merger of that type had succeeded. It is the first time people had the intense nationalism to make the degree of sacrifice that was called for in agreeing to a merger. We had three party chairmen and a lot of other individuals.
“We created a machine that has started a significant move in entrenching democracy in this country. What is democracy? It is the ability to hire and fire. It was the first time that Nigerians had the ability of firing and it has become internalised in our political psyche. We know that we should not make the mistakes of the PDP. We too now know that we can be fired and that is democracy.”

Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by sarrki(m): 6:06am On Jun 14, 2017
Confirm
Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by NaMe4: 6:09am On Jun 14, 2017
With the way things are going, Nigerians will vote you guys out.

But all hope is not lost, 2 years is quite a long time to at least achieve any of the two:

1. Make One Naira equal to One Dollar

2. Provide uninterrupted Power Supply within any of the remaining 6 months.

Make una jus try eh! And Plsssss, enough of this Anti corruption blablabla.
Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by sinistermind(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2017
Your saving grace is Osinbajo that is handling affairs like a really leader. It's best Buhari should resign from London....

1 Like

Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:10am On Jun 14, 2017
Not can but will

1 Like

Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by gozmok1(m): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2017
WE KNOW WE CAN MANIPULATE THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION
Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by torres89: 6:21am On Jun 14, 2017
vote you guys out and put who na
wrecking ball PDP
Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 14, 2017
Not that you know, it happening come 2019.

Goodbye to dead APC in advance, nothing will make Nigerians to stupidly vote APC back again instead we will go for kowa party.

Useless party!
Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by BiafraIShere(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2017
!Diats, who are they decieving? When they have perfected how they are going to rig the election. Give us referendum now and save Nigeria from imminent collapse!
Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by pressplay411(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2017
Fact is unless we start seeing substantial and exponential Changes, it's not a matter of Can but a certainty of Will.
Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by smartty68(m): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2017
Everyone seems to be obsessed with the parties already...

Just a quick advise; Our obsession shouldn't just be with the party alone but with those who makes up these parties...

Let's stop recycling and voting past political goons into power...

Let's stop selling our votes out for money...

#Credibility
#Vibrant
#Accountability
#Young
Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by CoolFreeday(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2017
If Buhari contest again, APC should be rest assured of continuing but if you present another candidate, I'm not sure of you guys continuing because myself will not waste my time voting any politician aside Buhari right now, unless if they can give it to fashola, VP or Onu, which I doubt.
Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by wordbank(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2017
A national chairman that can talk dis nonsense
Is that one a chairman?
Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by IdeyFindWife: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2017
crazysaint:
Not that you know, it happening come 2019.

Goodbye to dead APC in advance, nothing will make Nigerians to stupidly vote APC back again instead we will go for kowa party.

Useless party!

Nigerians will not only vote them out, even their useless broom will be replaced with mopping sticks and hoovers!

gozmok1:
WE KNOW WE CAN MANIPULATE THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION
Na dat one go bring their much feared 2nd Civil War. These buffoons go wan do intelligent scamming rather than losing out. Na there dem wan wait for us.

Na so you go see how goats, chickens and children go dey vote in the core North again; that is, if we don't free their arss first!

1 Share

Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by akpamuomenka: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2017
CoolFreeday:
If Buhari contest again, APC should be rest assured of continuing but if you present another candidate, I'm not sure of you guys continuing because myself will not waste my time voting any politician aside Buhari right now, unless if they can give it to fashola, VP or Onu, which I doubt.

At your age, you still want to be ruled by an ancestor.......PITY
Re: We Know Nigerians Can Vote Us Out – Apc by CoolFreeday(m): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
akpamuomenka:

At your age, you still want to be ruled by an ancestor.......PITY
I prefer an "ancestor" that act and reason better than other people

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Allegedly Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans(video) / ‎2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons / Apga Killed 2000 Biafra Agitators In Anambra – Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.