Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Over 50? Here Is The No. 1 Silent Killer Your Doctor Never Warned You About - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Over 50? Here Is The No. 1 Silent Killer Your Doctor Never Warned You About (409 Views)

HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / 5 Medical Mistakes You Can Sue Your Doctor For!!! / Renal Failure: A Silent Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 50? Here Is The No. 1 Silent Killer Your Doctor Never Warned You About by kabsedokenneth(m): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2017
If you are over 50 years old, this might be the most important article you will read this year. Here is why: When most people clock 50, their lives begin to slow down due to various diseases ranging from constipation, diabetes, high blood pressure, joint pains, sleeping difficulty etc But as you are going to see, most of these ailments are caused by a silent killer that doctors rarely talk about. This article will tell you what this silent killer is and what you need to do to immediately to live a life that is free from pains and diseases that people suffer from once they are 50. Before you read on, it is important that I let you know why I am sharing this vital information with as many people as possible online.

I am sharing this information because of 2 reasons. (1) It has helped my dad’s health tremendously (he is 65 years old) (2) I believe in serving people because the Bible I read every day tells me that the greatest thing in life is to serve people (Matt 23:11) So, What is this Number ONE Silent Killer? As you read the statement below from Mikhail Tombak word for word, this silent killer will dawn on you.

“A TOXIC COLON IS THE MAJOR CAUSE OF MOST DISEASES AND IT IS WHERE DEATH BEGINS” Another Author & Expert on Gut Health, Modi Ramos Says: “Your colon is the single most overlooked organ in your body…and it may be the root of all disease! “This powerful organ controls more than we will ever know and new studies show 80-90% of all diseases starts in the colon… with some of these being the most silent killers of all.”

Read on: https://www.kabsedo.com/health-50-no-1-silent-killer-doctor-never-warned.html
Re: Over 50? Here Is The No. 1 Silent Killer Your Doctor Never Warned You About by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Thank you Op...
Re: Over 50? Here Is The No. 1 Silent Killer Your Doctor Never Warned You About by finnestdope(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Nairalanders. Where Can I Get Diphteria Antitoxin For My Child / Sexual Dissatisfaction: A Warning Alarm That Can Break Your Marriage. / How My Friend Lost 7kg And Flat Tumy In Less Than 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.