Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pls Help Me Nairalanders. Where Can I Get Diphteria Antitoxin For My Child - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me Nairalanders. Where Can I Get Diphteria Antitoxin For My Child (406 Views)

Please Help Me Nairalanders. / Help!!! My Child Has Lipoma / My Child Doesn't Take Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Nairalanders. Where Can I Get Diphteria Antitoxin For My Child by kclub83(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pls help me to save my child's life. Why child just did an operation and one substance was seen in her throat. Although the specimen is in lab to know what the micro organism is. Not to waste time I was told to get diphteria antitoxin to kill any bacteria in her neck. I have been to different pharmaceutical stores in Ibadan but they do not have. Pls who knows how to get this drug?
Re: Pls Help Me Nairalanders. Where Can I Get Diphteria Antitoxin For My Child by healthconcerns(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Contact Nurse Funmilayo Odianose on +2348162967992; i will much glad to tell you more about the wonderful health benefits of using this supplements from GNLD. Her nutritionals are based in nature and backed by science.

I am a Registered and Licensed NURSE with the Nigerian Medical Association. And a licensed and registered GNLD/NeoLife Healthcare Partner and Supplements Distributor in Lagos State, Nigeria

GNLD, its simply the best!

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Permanent Cure For Diabetes With Libracin Natural Medicine / Dental Treatment Guide / You Are What You Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.