Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes (26905 Views)

What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / "Incredible Things Jonathan Did In Office" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 14, 2017
Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, on Tuesday stated that Igbos benefitted nothing from former president, Goodluck Jonathan, even though they massively supported him in 2011.

Amaechi added that those who served under Jonathan from the South-east region should be ashamed of themselves because “they were seeing the president five times in a day” but could not get key roads constructed.

“The Igbos gave Jonathan support, what did he do? Of course! Nothing!”, he said in Lagos at a Forum.
“President Jonathan went to Onitsha and danced and promised to construct Onitsha bridge. Right? After that nothing happened.

“Now we are fixing the bridge without making promise. Or did we promise to construct Onitsha bridge? I didn’t hear him (President Buhari) say he would construct Onitsha bridge during the campaign, except someone spoke on his behalf.

“Today we are constructing the second bridge, which is the River Niger bridge, The relevance of a politician is not determined by how much he has in his pocket. It is determined by how much development he is able to bring.

“The Port Harcourt-Owerri road was terrible. One day I made the mistake as governor to try to go to Owerri and I passed through Aba. I wept. Now we are constructing that road; it may not be at the speed that you want but we are constructing the road. The next road I mentioned is the Enugu-Onitsha.

“We are doing Port Harcourt-Enugu, the most important road to the Igbo. The next most important road to the Igbo is Enugu to Onitsha, and he (Buhari) is doing it again. So who is better?

“The last man you people were dancing with at Onitsha bridge that promised you people that ‘Azikiwe commissioned this bridge and the second Azikiwe commissioned it again’ never put a stone.
“But the man who doesn’t talk at all; who didn’t make promise and he is doing it, which one do you prefer? Don’t be deceived by those who depended on government alone for survival.”

On internal squabbles in the APC, Amaechi said it was expected as the ruling party had huge number of members across states.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/14/jonathan-nothing-igbos-amaechi-explodes/

cc: lalasticlala

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by smartty68(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2017
Every political goon playing the blame game

Even Lootimi also condemning his former pay master... Lmao

Ok! I'll give him this; He made sense this time

Too many empty promises just like Ben Ayade... Ayade is a compulsive talker grin

In other news; Even Lootimi supports BIAFRANs

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by NwaAmaikpe: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2017
I concur sir.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by slyrone(m): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2017
igbos have a big problem, today they want someone from their tribe to be the president, tomorrow they ll agitate for Biafra. Make dem make their mind up abeg and stop the blame game. what has the south eastern governors done for their respective states.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2017
Prodigal son

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Homeboiy: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Jonathan is a tout

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by lilytender: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2017
Flattinos please come and prove Amaechi wrong. Anyway, Amaechi should not say that Goatluck Jonaddaft did not construct the 2nd Niger Bridge, of course he did, he constructed it on the drawing board while Fashola constructed about four bridges in Lagos within same period. Below is Goatluck Jonaddaft's constructed and commissioned 2nd Niger Bridge.What of East-West road? The money allocated for that is in Mama Piss account. Ordinary drinking water, they don't have in Otuoke, as for electricity, that one is a very long dream. But, is Amaechi any better? Hell no. there is no difference between Amaechi and Goatluck, two thieves looting the treasury from different angles.

115 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Angelben10(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2017
Now I blame GEJ for not locking these slowpoke up during his Prodigal Son era

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by legislatively: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2017
Amosun: Amaechi and okorocha are businessmen

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by serverconnect(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2017
The problem is not voting out GEJ, APC with all their power can not boast a tangeable project. APC bringing hardship to Nigerians.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by chiscodedon(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2017
Polithiefcians

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by wristbangle: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2017
Mr Amaechi you are right on this one. They know this but emotional torture and bad "belleism" has becloud their sense of reasoning to see that their Hero fail to do the needful when he was in power

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by SHAKABOOM: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2017
Fool wot did you amechi do for ibos?You did a lot by making sure ibos don't benefit from the rail line project.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by dumie(f): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Seriously, no one has ever done anything for the igbos including themselves

37 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by aolawale025: 7:46am On Jun 14, 2017
The only project he has inaugurated so far in transport was built by GEJ. It's two years now. And all he's still saying is Jonathan this and that. Typical of a government that lacks inertia

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Amaechi stop the talk and do your work.

Buhari has not changed the lives of those who voted him.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by agbangam: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2017
GEJ d failure.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by KahlDrogo(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Amaechi is a liar. Jonathan gave igbos their identity. Peter Obi (maybe OUK) said so

That is something. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2017
wristbangle:
Mr Amaechi you are right on this one. They know this but emotional torture and bad "belleism" has becloud their sense of reasoning to see that their Hero fail to do the needful when he was in power
You sang and dance for buhari to be elected but today your CV is still in every HR table in Nigeria. What has Buhari done for you undecided

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by wristbangle: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You sang and dance for buhari to be elected but today your CV is still in every HR table in Nigeria. What has Buhari done for you undecided

Madam my help is in God, not man. At the set time, he will favour me and you because of your unemployment status. cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Eastfield1: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2017
3 years after and we are still Yelling "GEJ did nothing for Igbo"
This phrases are becoming Obsolete

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2017
wristbangle:

Madam my help is in God, not man. At the set time, he will favour me and you because of your unemployment status. cool
Ask for his favour and forget about me. Forward your CV to my box since Sai baba failed you.

When you run to talk down on an ethnic group forgetting that you might be employed by one of them. I've told you that your bigotry with Seumsg is much and you need to tone it down.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Jesusloveyou: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2017
The lion of ubima just concluded nothing but the truth of the whole matter .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by vecman22(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2017
GEJ is a mad man...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Jesusloveyou: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2017
serverconnect:
The problem is not voting out GEJ, APC with all their power can not boast a tangeable project. APC bringing hardship to Nigeria.
what is this one saying? They are telling you what they has started and you are talking of hardship, or did you want them to give you the money to chop? Like the way your ineffectual buffoon wasted your life?

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by wristbangle: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Ask for his favour and forget about me. Forward your CV to my box since Sai baba failed you.

When you run to talk down on an ethnic group forgetting that you might be employed by one of them. I've told you that your bigotry with Seumsg is much and you need to tone it down.

When did u tell me @ the bolded? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Mayydayy(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2017
We r talking Biafra and ur talking backward road construction. The average Igbo man is not thinking of what he can gain in Nigeria anymore

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by HiddenShadow: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Biafra is the key thing not even restructuring
We don't want to live with Herdsmen and BH

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Adiola(f): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
what is this one saying? They are telling you what they has started and you are talking of hardship, or did you want them to give you the money to chop? Like the way your ineffectual buffoon wasted your life?
my house is along pH/Enugu expressway and I can authoritatively tell you that no construction is going on all are just lies

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2017
wristbangle:

When did u tell me @ the bolded? shocked
We trashed it with eph231 my friend sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company / Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" / Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.