Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes (26926 Views)

What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / "Incredible Things Jonathan Did In Office" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Champele(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Igbos has been neglected and cheated for decades since the existance of government of Nigeria. Let them free on their own yet Nigeria persist. God! Why do we deserve this? Where have we done wrong to spirits or God's?. Meanwhile Amechi is APC money bag. Biggest thief of the future. Abacha is a learner when this man will be expose

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by obailala(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2017
akpamuomenka:

You just said one thing......... APC is clueless.
Continuing a project conceived by predecessors is cluelessness right?

Of course the tradition of PDP is to abandon projects, no wonder we have over 2000 major projects abandoned across the length and breadth of the nation, a PDP president wouldnt even continue/complete the project of his predecessor who was even a fellow PDP man. So I am not surprised that their ignorant supporters think APC is clueless for choosing to complete abandoned projects instead of starting new ones.
Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by seguno2: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Amaechi stop the talk and do your work.

Buhari has not changed the lives of those who voted him.

He cannot stop.
He has to do his masters' (Buhari, presidency cabal and Fulani northerners) bidding since he is too selfish, greedy and foolish to resign.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by austinvsb1(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
still better than ur PMB...d worst nightmare

By what yardstick is he better? Him being a good conman that knows how to manipulate a certain people's emotions for personal gains like Nnamdi kanu is presently doing? Or by the virtue of his middle name being Azikwe? grin grin
Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by wristbangle: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

So you're still unemployed and yet has this kind of hatred for the Igbos? What if tomorrow you're employed by an Igbo man will you take it knowing how you hate them?

Hate is a very strong word. I don't hate igbos. I have worked with Igbos severally. Don't twist my statement boss
Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2017
vecman22:
Thief's. And they are all part of those claiming they developed lagos
Which primary school did you attend?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by nkwuocha: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2017
wristbangle:

Madam my help is in God, not man. At the set time, he will favour me and you because of your unemployment status. cool

Keep deceiving yourself. Foolish Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2017
wristbangle:

When did u tell me @ the bolded? shocked
cheesy grin grin I know some day, you will beg an Igbo man for bread ...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by wristbangle: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

What did Obj do for SW? and what has Buhari done for SW for all your daily troubles here?

The question should be what has our politicians done for us? The fact that amaechi has spoken the truth doesn't mean he is not guilty.

Our past and present governments has failed us. Polithievans are the same and they use words to divide the masses.

Whynotthetruth:

cheesy grin grin I know some day, you will beg an Igbo man for bread ...

The bible says in the book of psalm that "One thing I know is that I have seen the righteous suffer neither his children beg for bread". I will be a giver not a beggar in this generation.

So back to the sender sir.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by joe120120(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2017
MONORAIL MASTER PLANNER ,

UP
U
OHHOHOHOH

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by higherpower: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2017
T[b]he relevance of a politician is not determined by how much he has in his pocket. It is determined by how much development he is able to bring.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by nkwuocha: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

So you're still unemployed and yet has this kind of hatred for the Igbos? What if tomorrow you're employed by an Igbo man will you take it knowing how you hate them?

I'm sure he is among the selected few(mainly from Hausa extraction) that just wrote the MPA exam in a popular hotel in Abuja. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by higherpower: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2017
serverconnect:
The problem is not voting out GEJ, APC with all their power can not boast a tangeable project. APC bringing hardship to Nigerians.

Is it after he has mentioned those projects or u didn't read the post?
Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Tanglee: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by omolami: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2017
THIS IS REAL HATE SPEECH BY AMAECHI AGAINST GEJ. HOPE AG PRESIDENT OR FG WILL TREAT THIS AMAECHI HATE SPEECH AS PROMISED.
Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by saintandsinnerz: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2017
Adiola:
my house is along pH/Enugu expressway and I can authoritatively tell you that no construction is going on all are just lies
Nne may God bless you so much. I passed that road on friday and I was like wtf is APC saying that they are constructing that road. That road is in a very bad shape. No work is going on there

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2017
...is 2 years plus now and apc is still on the blaming routine. But let me ask Amaechi that's an igbo man, what has he done for his people? Charity the say begins at home.
Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by vozinugeri: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2017
I really don't get the hatred we have towards each other in this country.. will you hate on the next person just because they are Igbo

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by win2kwire: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2017
and who has ever done anything for igbo?

Zik - ZERO, big grammer and no substance
Ironsi was a weak desk chair head of state who helped to start a civil war for igbos
Ojukwu, entered a war he could not win that cost the lives of millions of igbo people
Ikweme was so weak even low level mallams in the presidency walked all over him

Get used to it, igbos are useless people who are only good for using Nigerian passports to carry drugs, and importing contraband to kill Nigerians!

A detrimental people who do dumb things that result in the harm and deaths of not just igbos but also other southerners and Christians
Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by saintandsinnerz: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2017
wristbangle:

Hate is a very strong word. I don't hate igbos. I have worked with Igbos severally. Don't twist my statement boss
Of course it's easy to conclude that you hate them, because there is no thread about Igbos that you don't comment on either insulting them directly or using insulting innuendos on them. Your moniker is well known for that. You are so noticeable.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2017
wristbangle:

The question should be what has our politicians done for us? The fact that amaechi spoke the truth here doesn't mean he is not guilty.

Our past and present governments has failed us. Polithievans are the same and they use words to divide the masses.

1)NOBODY divides anybody except that their words corresponds with your venomous intents and hatred against whomever...

2)You celebrate Jonathan's so-called disappointment of Igbo which i know is a fallacy because he did MORE for them than anybody since this Democratic dispensation...yet won't or don't want us to see your BIGOTRY, cum HYPOCRISY knowing fully well that the Buhari that you worship and OBJ from SW did NOTHING for SW as well yet both are eulogized by you hypocrites, liars and sadists...

3)Just like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi said ...YOU are the PROBLEM of Nigeria...

4)You lots worship Tinubu who has looted and keeps looting SW dry yet would rush to advise SE... Hypocrites or men of double face are to be dreaded ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by okechuks22: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=Ogonimilitant post=57498687]Prodigal son[/quote Oga prove ameachi wrong and stop the insult
Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by okechuks22: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2017
Angelben10:
Now I blame GEJ for not locking these slowpoke up during his Prodigal Son era
prove him wrong
Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by FKO81(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2017
vargasvictory:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/14/jonathan-nothing-igbos-amaechi-explodes/

cc: lalasticlala
Amaechi is a pathological liar

GEJ started the project, I visited second niger bridge site Nov 2014 before PMB became president these are pictures I took then.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by galaxy2020(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2017
He actually started the construction of 2nd onitsha bridge....
Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by FKO81(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2017
More from the site

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2017
obailala:
The masterplan of the railway which Amaechi is building today was produced under GEJ's govt. Amaechi is only continuing the project as seen in the masterplan.

So if you must pass blames (which isnt even necessary), we all know who should really get the blame. Stop insulting Ameachi out of your own ignorance.

Plz which of the master plans is Amechi implementing? what's level of implementation so far? Are you genetically connected to lie Mohammed?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2017
adeowo84:

abeg can i send my CV? i need a job too...cheers

My apologies but most of you don't deserve any form of assistance or consideration especially by the liepods or 2x2 people like wristbangle and co would call us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes by signz: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2017
aolawale025:
The only project he has inaugurated so far in transport was built by GEJ. It's two years now. And all he's still saying is Jonathan this and that. Typical of a government that lacks inertia

GBAM!!!

They have nothing to show that's why they're shouting GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Civil Servants’ April Salary May Be Delayed / Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.