Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Count Down To Anambra Election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Down To Anambra Election. (3135 Views)

Poll: Possibility of a free and fair election in Anambra state

Not possible: 17% (10 votes)
80 percent: 22% (13 votes)
10 percent: 12% (7 votes)
They have already rigged it: 32% (19 votes)
40 percent: 15% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
PapaBrowne:

Soludo is the Solution
VOTE SOLUDO FOR CHANGE

Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by slimghost(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2010
All well meaning Anambrarians have decided that Peter Obi should carry on. He's achieved so much just under 4 years. LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD!
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by DisGuy: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2010
Where is the damn debate sef!!

http://www.anambrarebirth.org/about
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by chidichris(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2010
remember to take the pics with bullet proves.
these desperate criminals can stop at nothing to get to their inordinate ambitions.
i pray for anambra state and i believe God can help them and destroy the plans of the enemies in making the state a battle ground.
the only ppl who can make anambra good are anambra ppl and if there anything nigerians need to do for them now, it will be to stay away from their politics and allow them choose their own leader.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2010
we will do it in a way that people will not notice, the generation unborn shall be proud of our efforts.Anambra state shall be liberated from the hands of these political beasts of our time.I pray that the election will be peaceful because i foresee danger, may the blood of the innocent never be shed in this struggle of survival.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2010
thank u all for your support.i really appreciate.Our generation must survive.i feel so much pain because of the evil going on in the education sector,they want to make education only for the rich. All schools are increasing their school feels by 300%.see what happened in University of Nigeria.My people don't you think it's high time we said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2010
INEC might disappoint Nigerians again.[color=][/color]
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by savenaija: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2010
i think some policians already know the winner.[color=][/color]
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2010
they have started sewing fake police uniform for their thugs.I also gathered that some individuals were caught with election materials.I wonder why the police can not find out their sponsors and make it public so that INEC will disqualify the candidate.Until a candidate is disqualified and arrested,the election will not be free and fair.so many parties will rig the election, expect a very wonderful result.[color=][/color]
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by savenaija: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2010
Does any one have pictures of the debate, i was told they were not organised.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2010
With the negativities surrounding this election, I see another civil war looming in anambra state unless you people seek deliverance from the manipulations of pro iwu and pdp.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by chidichris(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2010
findings showed with facts and figures that ngige was rigged into power in this same anambra state by the same pdp far back 1999. andy uba was also rigged into power by this same pdp in this same anambra and that was 2007 with 2010 in sight, i prophesy, SOLUDO HAS BEEN RIGGED INTO POWER by this same pdp in the same anambra state.
what i cannot say at the moment is wether anambra ppl will buy into this rigging madness this time or will meet fire with fire.
will anambra ppl emulate the rock of abia state who have on several occassions say no to pdp or will they fall cheaply like my state imo state where peasants like ohakim was used to swiftly hand over my state back into the hands of our second slave masters.
we are watching.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2010
chidichris:

findings showed with facts and figures that ngige was rigged into power in this same anambra state by the same pdp far back 1999. andy uba was also rigged into power by this same pdp in this same anambra and that was 2007 with 2010 in sight, i prophesy, SOLUDO HAS BEEN RIGGED INTO POWER by this same pdp in the same anambra state.
what i cannot say at the moment is wether anambra ppl will buy into this rigging madness this time or will meet fire with fire.
will anambra ppl emulate the rock of abia state who have on several occassions say no to pdp or will they fall cheaply like my state imo state where peasants like ohakim was used to swiftly hand over my state back into the hands of our second slave masters.
we are watching.

That is why Anambra people must say:ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2010
Only God knows what will happen in Anambra state on the 6th of Feb.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2010
The election is on Saturday.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2010
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by savenaija: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2010
will anambra election hold?
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2010
I am quite confused.the court have ordered INEC not to hold election in Nigeria.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by DrKnow1(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2010
What is the situation now in Anambra? Has the election started yet?
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2010
I am already seeing some irregularities.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2010
Election is peacefuly going on Cee Cee Soludo's hometown at isuofia.

Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2010
People voting peacefully at Isuofia, Cee Cee's town

Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2010
Have INEC announced the result at your polling center?
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2010
Peter Obi has been announced as the winner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai Has A Case To Answer - Court / Rawlings rues Gowon’s absence at Ojukwu funeral rites / Was Amechi Prevented From Entering Government House? The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.