Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,309 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Count Down To Anambra Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Down To Anambra Election. (3129 Views)

Poll: Possibility of a free and fair election in Anambra state

Not possible: 17% (10 votes)
80 percent: 22% (13 votes)
10 percent: 12% (7 votes)
They have already rigged it: 32% (19 votes)
40 percent: 15% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2010
Fellow Nigerians,

Time is running faster than speed, The election of Anambra  state is in a couple of days, and our political demons have started making plans to rig the election.This is the only time the good people of Anambra state have to produce a credible Governor that will give the people the DIVIDENDS OF DEMOCRACY.Let's all join hands in monitoring the Election on the 6th of February 2010.Millions of Anambrarians depend on our actions,many of them have been praying for CHANGE and God have decided to use us to make that change.Join Anambra youth Observers if you can,but if you can't and you know you can just take photo-shots on the election day please do so.
   As we speak i have written to the United nations,BBC and some other bodies.
                                                                   Yours in Struggle
                                                                   Com.Engr.Ezenwenyi Stanley.C
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2010
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2010
all i need is pictures.Anambra youth Observer[A.Y.O.] have just twenty digital cameras and it will not cover the whole of Anambra state.So please if you can take photo-shots of what is happening in Anambra on that election day,it will be appreciated.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2010
I think you will gather a lot more interest by encouraging people to start taking pictures of campaign now

because those who remember to snap and share pictures today will also remember to snap and share pictures on election day when hopefully people vote in orderly lines or unfortunately people once again resort to violence.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by chigo4u: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2010
If this will work, u have to desist from taking sides. Ist and last commandment for A.Y.O. Be transparent and dont collect bribe.
Let's do this.
GO ANDY!
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by grafikdon: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2010
The Only credible contenders are Obi, Ngige, Soludo and perhaps the Ekwunife woman. The rest are a bunch of reprehensible meddlesome interlopers.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2010
chigo4u:

If this will work, u have to desist from taking sides. Ist and last commandment for A.Y.O. Be transparent and dont collect bribe.
Let's do this.
GO ANDY!

We are not taking sides,we don't support any party.We are totally neutral,all we want is a free and fair election.Anambra youth observers[A.Y.O] will never accept any bride from any political party or from any politician.Let's do it.They must not rig this election but if they do,let's have enough evidence to show to the whole world.I believe i will get some pictures from you.Anambra must survive.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by paddylo1(m): 12:18am On Jan 23, 2010
there will probably have to be a run-off in this crazy azz election
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by ezeagu(m): 12:23am On Jan 23, 2010
Why do people bother themselves anymore?
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 5:01am On Jan 23, 2010
@Ezeagu. we have kept quiet for so long, hoping that one day things will change,but change itself was bought over by our politiical beasts.So alot of prominent and eminent Nigerians including Prof Wole Soyinka stood up to fight for the generation by saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by onyengbu1(m): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2010
I am already taking my own pics.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2010
onye_ngbu:

I am already taking my own pics.

That is the spirit of a man who wants to save his generation.Thank God for you.Continue the good work.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Mkpotu(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2010
SOLUDO is the man and I know he will make it and ofcourse without rigging. But, lets be watchful of Andy Uba and his boy; Maurice Iwu
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by DisGuy: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2010
Please take photo discretely or perhaps explain to people why you are taking pictures
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ezenwenyi(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2010
Dis Guy:

Please take photo discretely or perhaps explain to people why you are taking pictures

If possible secretly take the photo-shots.the once we will place our cameras in strategic points,all we need do is switch it on, on that day and it will be snapping automatically,all the necessary settings have been made,the maximum zooming distance has been set.

You can stay in an upstairs and be taking pictures without the flash,you can even use your phone to snap or record.Or if you can work hand in hand with AIT better,please not NTA because we all know they will never show it.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by koolchicco: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2010
For a change we believe in, VOTE FOR NGIGE!!
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by nich(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
@ poster,

pls dont get yourself beat-down while trying to take pix. we'd be here though to see what you gat! wink
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by udennaa: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2010
NGIGE is d man.he did it before n he'll do it again
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by PapaBrowne(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
Soludo is the Solution
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by asscend: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2010
This is a good thread, looking for ways and mobilizing people to cover the elections which ever way possibe. It is not for you to campaign for the candidiates. Go to the villages and towns to do so and leave this thread for well meaning Anambra youths who beleive in free and fair elections or exposing wicked and criminal politicians.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
On February 6 a new CROWN PRINCE of South East politics will be born

His first and middles names will begin with a 'C' while his last name will begin with an 'S'.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by Ogetogeo(m): 12:17am On Jan 24, 2010
i am loving this thread, something in me tells me that Anambra state and indeed Nigeria will witness the most credible election ever, with the grand debate coming up on tuesday, 1st of its kind and noble people of the state standing to be counted. Anambra will be better for it. I am in,
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by savenaija: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2010
i will sure take some pix.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by blacksta(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2010
Soludo must never win - he is an economy destroyer and a thief -
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by savenaija: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2010
i have the feelings that the election will be bloody, God help us.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by toosoon(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2010
savenaija:

i have the feelings that the election will be bloody, God help us.

send us the picture of your feelings
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by steaming(f): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2010
Peter Obi is d only true Governor Anambra has experienced since democracy. he has touched almost all the sectors, everybody can testify to that even his enemies if they want to be truthful.

Peter Obi man of the moment. carry go!

never has anambra seen such speed and development, NSE, secretariat for civil servants, schools, corporate taxis,well equipped hospitals, better life and propmt payment of state workers, good roads, to mention but a few. even the rural areas were not left out.

pls anambraians, dont let d state get into darkness again. let obi continue the gud work he has started. change in govt is change in policies, halt in ongoing projects and possible abandon.

let d light shine brighter pls!
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by bandely(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2010
Good initiative!

I commend your effort.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by alldone(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
it will be free and fair.
the better candidate will win. it is however close to call.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by advantage(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
Let's verify their background first, guys.

Mrs. Ekwunife, former manager of the Awka branch of Standard Trust Bank. With the former Governor Mbadinuju, she handled. She stole our cash. Later, she worked with Chris Uba and made a lot of money. I don't think she's qualified to be governor. Recall that she is a member of the House of Representatives.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by savenaija: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
there is tension in Anambra state.
Re: Count Down To Anambra Election. by ezenwenyi1: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2010
Anambra state must survive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Challenges State Govts On Free Feeding For Pupils / Court Dissolves 17yrs Marriage Over Constant Beating Of Husband By Wife(picture) / Inside The American President’s ‘Doomsday’ Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.