Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) (72466 Views)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by softbwoy01(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2017
mehn,dis dude aff touch money,hey,iffa qeh money ehn,ah qo buy...........
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by phranq(m): 8:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Caustics:
They should kill them and allow them to die. angry

Hoh lawd chizoz.......my chest!!!!!
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by ifeelgood: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Thank God they didn't kidnap Dino Mela... maybe senate budget for finish there.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by alexis4real: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by missyadorable(f): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Biafra kidnapping Biafra Chai
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by Horleey: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Bad thief
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by emonkey(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Igbo people kidnapping Igbo people. Wetin concern all of una including police ? Go find work to do joor.
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2017
so people get money laidis and others they suffer to see garri drink.. choi :Pso people get money laidis and others they suffer to see garri drink.. choi

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by olawalemartins: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2017
this means most the were never a issues relating to militants

1 Like

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Kid me not. This guy lived on people's sweats, tears and blood.
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by MagnaB: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2017
amoduganja:
This is serious!! I think this information is not good for public digest. It might embolden other kidnappers to up their game and target very rich clients and then go for mega ransom.

I am glad we still have sane people like you in this country. Our police are so incompetent. They don't usually process the repercussion of actions thoroughly before they proceed in taking steps. Maybe someday in the long run i will publish a book about the anomalies in this country and how we have a very myopic thinking

1 Like

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by femo86(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

see money wey dis people dey collect....

CHAI...dia is godooooo

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by mkoabiola: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2017
NA only Biafra indigenes e de kidnap for obodoyibo(Lagos.

He will still communicate with them in d Biafra language wen dey want to negoiate
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by akpamuomenka: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Vecharry:
hahaha, later POLICE WILL SAY NO RANSOM WAS PAID, I pity Nigerians if u still have faith in the Nigeria police.

It baffles me that all these kidnappings took place in Lagos of all places and the police were not able to stop any.
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by sukkot: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Aprilivangie:
Where is all d money now.....u can't make eternal progress on people's sweat
abi you no see the man house ? that house and the nice decor in it is worth at least 100 million naira. which kain kweshun be dis na
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Shiitposter:

Thank God they passed the death penalty bill for kidnappers. I hope they keep to it.
They must Oooo. its the only way they can discourage people from joining the trade
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Caustics:
They should kill them and allow them to die. angry
They should just KILL HIM with fire

1 Like

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by Zalza: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2017
Is it not funny that all the people involved were Ipob kidnapping Ipob. Just imagine a country Biafra would look like... Just thinking aloud.
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by ednut1(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2017
The victims named should sue the police haba. Naming them so they can be kidnapped again abi
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by iaamxavier(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2017
Aburi001:
Evans no try all as he recruited only the ibos....

See the list of the kidnappers:

Chikudi Onuamadike
Nwosu Chukwuka
Suoyo Paul,
Felix Chinemerem,
Ikenna Emeka,
Uchechukwu Amadi
Ogechi Amadi

No federal character in their recruitment, marginalising Yoruba and aboki kidnappers-

Senate must invite Evans unfailingly! LOL grin grin

Bros why are u doing this to us na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2017
pocohantas:
It's beginning to look like they are celebrating him. Some things shouldn't be for public consumption. See how they're listing names of people that should be protected!
U made a POINT.
I am proud of you.
U are thinking.
POLICE are also re-exposing the VICTIMS to more havoc.

PEOPLE now know their worth.
IGBOS no go kill person with money oooooo
See CASH.
I will join them soon to top the list of billionaires
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by ijustdey: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Aburi001:
Evans no try all as he recruited only the ibos....

See the list of the kidnappers:

Chikudi Onuamadike
Nwosu Chukwuka
Suoyo Paul,
Felix Chinemerem,
Ikenna Emeka,
Uchechukwu Amadi
Ogechi Amadi

No federal character in their recruitment, marginalising Yoruba and aboki kidnappers-

Senate must invite Evans unfailingly! LOL grin grin

cheesy

lol.... this guy funny
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by Quality20(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2017
And you want to tell me his family members don't know before now that he is a high caliber criminal? On a more serious note, I don't easily see ibos as legitimate business people because some just use their shops as a decoy and deceit while they travel to rob, kidnap, or partake in diabolical rituals

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by godquality: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2017
Did the kidnapped people consented to the publication of their names? This is not proper in my opinion.

Anyone noticed no politician on that list. Why? Na hard working biz men they busy kidnapping up and down. And they made fortune from this but greed no let them stop. Lastly I must commend them for not killing their victims, but I hope the penalty of kidnapping is death in Lagos so these ones can be use as example for others kidnappers or would be kidnappers.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by ApexPredator: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2017
Zalza:
Is it not funny that all the people involved were Ipob kidnapping Ipob. Just imagine a country Biafra would look like... Just thinking aloud.
You're a fool. Nigerians prey on Nigerians, Americans prey on Americans,Mexican oprey on Mexicans. That is the nature of crime. To prey on those in close proximity.
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by sukkot: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2017
lol the man no kidnap one single yoruba man. he know say if he kidnap yoruba man, the yoruba man people go say, do what you want with him o jare. if you like kill him. me i no go use owanbe money to rescue my yeye relative grin grin grin

I AM YORUBA.

5 Likes

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by olapluto(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2017
Two things came to mind.
1. It seems most of his victims are criminals too. He must have profiled them well before striking. The Toyota sparepart seller seems like a drug pusher or into similar job.
2. It seems EFCC also has a hand in his arrest. Those dollars found with no owners surely opened a can of potential investigations.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by newyorks(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2017
u mean ppl hav such exorbitant amt to pay for freedom why there relatives will be perishing. kiddnaping the stingy ones is allowed but no killing pls.
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2017
godquality:
Did the kidnapped people consented to the publication of their names? This is not proper in my opinion.

Anyone noticed no politician on that list. Why? Na hard working biz men they busy kidnapping up and down. And they made fortune from this but greed no let them stop. Lastly I must commend them for not killing their victims, but I hope the penalty of kidnapping is death in Lagos so these ones can be use as example for others kidnappers or would be kidnappers.
Honestly, NIGERIA is a zoo...
How can one expose such families to another untoward havoc..??
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2017
no mercy

1 Like

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by ApexPredator: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2017
Greed is a terrible thing. A 1 million dollar payout would see a man live very comfortably for the rest of his live in 99% of the world. Like the saying goes "quit while you are ahead". It turned out OK in the end though, he has to reap what he has sown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) / Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.