Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) (72441 Views)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Emassive:
There is a desperate move to put the Igbos in the news lately...... I guess Evans and the Imo robbery is better served meal than other pressing economic issue

I feel sorry for Nigeria

People still talk about Dr. Oyenusi and Shina Rambo (all Yoruba criminals that reigned terror over 30 years ago) for their notoriety in syndicated crime. I'm afraid Evans' story isn't go away anytime soon. Pull yourself together, you butt-hurt conspiracy theorist.
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by heybee72(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
They should prove this people ooo.. Where did they see this kind of money
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by dee02(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
d4gmail:
All is victims are Igbos

Not true. A lebanese was also kidnapped!
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by JIGHU(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
DAN ODIETE WAS KIDNAPPED IN 2012 NOT 2013...I WAS IN BENIN THAT YEAR WHEN THE NEWS OF HIS KIDNAP BROKE AT HIS AKPAKPAVA ROAD OFFICE
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/crime/notorious-kidnapper-names-victims/201765.html

Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by sylve11: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
d4gmail:
All is victims are Igbos
no, Odiete Dan is not an Igbo. cool
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by Tecno66: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/crime/notorious-kidnapper-names-victims/201765.html

Thief sack another thief because he hide part of wetin b thief. Na wa. Just wondering how they collect such huge ransom but decided not to ask the question because of kidnappers in training who may want to pick information.
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by oksmart1992(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
uzoclinton:
very lucrative -but dangerous business- now I see why many people are venturing into it....
so you are now thinking of venturing into it too,Right. cheesy grin
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by pokipoki: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
The man's wife and kids should be should extradicted back to nigeria, since they are surviving crime proceeds.
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by halfcurrent(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
amoduganja:
This is serious!! I think this information is not good for public digest. It might embolden other kidnappers to up their game and target very rich clients and then go for mega ransom.

totally agree with you
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by mavinc4u(f): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
kstyle2:
So bad...in Nigeria, nobody is keen on knowing your source of wealth. They just want to know that you can 'drop something' when you are been praised. To think that there are others in this line of business who haven't been caught, gives me shivers. Now, his name will never be forgotten and for the wrong reasons. He should face the law squarely. For you to coarse people to part away with their hard earned money, issuing threats, then you must be prepared to do the time. If it can be established that his properties were gotten from his criminal ways, such properties should be auctioned while the proceeds used to compensate his previous victims or donated to IDP's

I'm curious to know those victims that parted with $1m each. What business are they into? Just thinking. One is into spare parts. Never knew spare part dealers could boast of such an amount. Well, they may have other businesses they do

Do you think they are your mate. Your type are the ones that always laugh to hear igbos deal on spare parts or gala forgetting there is a lot of money in that business.
You have seen now that after paying $1m, they were not moved a bit. Stop been curious, that is an igbo man for you. They don't make noise with their wealth.
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
abi you no see the man house ? that house and the nice decor in it is worth at least 100 million naira. which kain kweshun be dis na

Nice one
Can he lay claim to all that now?
I get am before no be I get am
His children are gonna bear this tint on his so called greed
Re: Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) by Shaballantin(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2017
Vecharry:
hahaha, later POLICE WILL SAY NO RANSOM WAS PAID, I pity Nigerians if u still have faith in the Nigeria police.
beneficiary spotted SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) / Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.